Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

Oh boy. I just found this whole thread and haven't read it yet and I don't even know for sure yet what I'm allowed to say but Etter was in direct contact with me every day during The Manhunt right up until to a few minutes before the standoff began
Don't say anything that should be reported to police instead.

Don't say anything that should be reported to police instead.
Yes Tippecanoe County Sheriff Department assigned a detective to me whom I also was in communication with the entire week and a federal search warrant was served on my Facebook and messenger ..and I have been debriefed but I don't know what I can say here without being verified yet.

Oh boy. I just found this whole thread and haven't read it yet and I don't even know for sure yet what I'm allowed to say but Etter was in direct contact with me every day during The Manhunt right up until to a few minutes before the standoff began

You definitely need to get verified as an insider.

Please tell more! How was he in contact with you?

Please bear with me while I read through all 25 pages . I just found this today. The day a friend sent me the link for Etters thread here, WS was down and I never made it back here til today. This has been really ROUGH on me emotionally. But I will say I thought Etter is the Bridge Guy when I first saw the article about him on day 1. And I still think its possible. And yes LE is checking DNA to see if any unsolved cases match up.

Also please dont fill my inbox folks it's full already I think . I keep getting alerts as I type this for new PMs. I will tell my story and answer questions here when I can.

Please bear with me while I read through all 25 pages . I just found this today. The day a friend sent me the link for Etters thread here, WS was down and I never made it back here til today. This has been really ROUGH on me emotionally. But I will say I thought Etter is the Bridge Guy when I first saw the article about him on day 1. And I still think its possible. And yes LE is checking DNA to see if any unsolved cases match up.

Also please dont fill my inbox folks it's full already I think . I keep getting alerts as I type this for new PMs. I will tell my story and answer questions here when I can.
Wow Boggled. Did you know him via work or professionally or on a personal basis? Really good of you to come on the thread.

@FinePrint
Maybe the break.
I hope your seeing this.
All of you on the thread my heart is beating.
Could take a bit for VI clearance.
Hold on for the ride.
Very brave and strong of you.
@BoggLed in Ohio .
Your a super trooper

Boggled can still give opinions before VI clearance no problemo.

Your right her/his opinions matter.
But we want she\he treated as a VI and protect her/him from time outs. Or us for that matter.
She/he seems very smart. I look forward to her or his input.
EBM to cover gender.

Last edited:
I just want to vouch for BoggLed in Ohio, and say she is a friend of mine and whatever she chooses to share about this is true and legit. I have kept up with this thread without commenting, but didn’t mention to her how active the thread had been to her in till this morning, cause she’s been kind of struggling with the reality of all she was a part of.

I just want to vouch for BoggLed in Ohio, and say she is a friend of mine and whatever she chooses to share about this is true and legit. I have kept up with this thread without commenting, but didn’t mention to her how active the thread had been to her in till this morning, cause she’s been kind of struggling with the reality of all she was a part of.

Do YOU think there's a chance Etter is BG?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back