Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

So he held her captive in that barn for about 5 hours! Can you imagine???
Which leads to my next question...

If she drove with a flat tire to her friends house which she had called while driving there and this friend was suppose to meet her there and when she got to the friends house and noticed a car pull up behind her she assumed it was her friend but instead it was PE.

So if she is parked at her friends house and her friend knows she has a flat tire and is in route to he/she house and the victim parks her car at that friends house than shouldn't the friend have found it suspicious her car is in the driveway but she is not there.........for 5 hours?

Absolutely! I'd be so panicked if my friend didn't appear but her empty car was sitting in my drive!

And he didn't let her go till 5 p.m. this report says. The friend would certainly be worried by then.

"The woman managed to escape once during the afternoon, but he caught her and confined her again, Goldsmith said.

About 5 p.m., Etter drove the woman to a residence and let her out, and she called police, Goldsmith said.

This started a massive manhunt Saturday that involved helicopters, drones, police dogs and officers from nearly half a dozen agencies."

The reporting on these events has been terribly inconsistent. MOO The timeline varies by hours depending upon the article.

Did Etter have children?

I don't know *yet*, but here is an obituary for, sadly, PE's four year-old nephew who passed several years ago. Mentions PE wife, etc.

Alexander Stephen "Alex" Etter, 4, of Zionsville, died Wednesday, Dec. 31, 2003, in Indianapolis. He was born Jan. 7, 1999, in Indianapolis. Surviving are his parents, Stephen A. and Lisa K. Boehm Etter; a brother, Nick; and a sister, Caroline, all of Zionsville.

Also surviving are maternal grandmother, Carla Boehm of West Lafayette; paternal grandparents, Leonard and Rosalie Etter of Lafayette; uncles, Tom Boehm (wife Vania) and Paul Etter (wife Beth); aunts, Kim Harvey (husband Dustin), Diana Anderson (husband Brian) and Chris Townsend (husband Rex); and 14 cousins. Preceded in death by his maternal grandfather, Dr. Phillip Boehm.

When that SM post came in on that MSM article comment section from supposedly PE I immediately discounted it as a troll but LE for some reason thinks it may have come from him...So I'm rethinking.

How would they (LE) be able to verify that it was him who made that post. If it was him then he obviously either had a phone on him or he was held up in someones house for some time...

What's next for the Paul Etter investigation?
Police investigating comment on WLFI web story, potentially from suspect
updated+paul+etter+comment.PNG

Police: Paul Etter Investigation Still Not Over

Nothing new. But thought I would post anyway. I keep waiting on some type of media release that has some new information or a press conference. I hope it will be coming in the next few days.
What is with these reporters? Why not ask some questions rather than just jotting down what they say?

How about asking if they are investigating if Etter is responsible for other crimes in the area??

Case Search - MyCase

He sure does like to resist arrest and has alcohol problems dating back to mid 1980’s.

I'm also seeing a couple of instances of false or fictitious registration. Hmmm - what's that all about ? Some people do that so as not to be identified in the course of other, more major crimes. JMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back