GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

With no sketch or reconstruction, I wonder if perhaps this little guy have some type of cranial-facial pattern/deformity, and LE is trying childrens' hospitals, dentists, children's services first?

Something like a cleft palate at some step in the repair sequence? Stretching his lower jaw?

They'll try the public if that doesn't work?

jmho ymmv lrr

On Friday, Indiana State Police revealed the boy's autopsy final diagnosis. The autopsy found the boy had an electrolyte imbalance likely due to a virus that caused vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration.

The blood toxicology report came back negative, and investigators said the boy was not injured. There was no anatomical cause of death listed, police said.

A memorial service has been scheduled for 11 a.m. on Wednesday, June 1 to honor the life of the unidentified young boy.

The service will be at Weather's Funeral Home at 106 S. Shelby St. Salem, Indiana 47167.
how sad. but they didnt seek care so that places the caregiver responsible.

With no sketch or reconstruction, I wonder if perhaps this little guy have some type of cranial-facial pattern/deformity, and LE is trying childrens' hospitals, dentists, children's services first?

Something like a cleft palate at some step in the repair sequence? Stretching his lower jaw?

They'll try the public if that doesn't work?

jmho ymmv lrr
Riley Children's Hospital is located in Indianapolis. They treat sick children from all over Indiana and other places, including worldwide, that local or area hospitals do nor have the staff, capability or resources to treat. There are dozens of specialized departments. Departments and Programs

Of course, there is also St. Jude in Memphis, TN, that treats childhood cancer.

Last edited:
Riley Children's Hospital is located in Indianapolis. They treat sick children from all over Indiana and other places, including worldwide, that local or area hospitals do nor have the capability or resources to treat. Of course, there is also St. Jude in Memphis, TN, that treats childhood cancer.
Both Riley and Peyton Manning Children's (also Indianapolis) treat a wide array of conditions (including craniofacial anomalies)- but seriously- half the guys I see with beards have micrognathia underneath all that hair! It is VERY common. But I am really puzzled that they have not released a rendering of this discarded child's face. And I absolutely cannot think of a reason WHY either.

Both Riley and Peyton Manning Children's (also Indianapolis) treat a wide array of conditions (including craniofacial anomalies)- but seriously- half the guys I see with beards have micrognathia underneath all that hair! It is VERY common. But I am really puzzled that they have not released a rendering of this discarded child's face. And I absolutely cannot think of a reason WHY either.
What is even more puzzling is that this case has received almost NO publicity in Indiana, especially in northern Indiana. The only reason I can think of is that LE asked news media not to cover it for some reason. Again, Why?

What is even more puzzling is that this case has received almost NO publicity in Indiana, especially in northern Indiana. The only reason I can think of is that LE asked news media not to cover it for some reason. Again, Why?
it's being covered ive seen iton the main crime online page nancy Grace its being covered. just takes time for DNA I want this solved poor baby it's very sad

Nothing much new.

"Like in any investigation, our detectives are very active looking at every angle they can," explained Sgt. Carey Huls with the Indiana State Police. "We're still looking for some of those answers, as far as if somebody has information about a possible -- this child could be this person they haven't seen for awhile, to give us that call."

Police say they've checked the national database for missing children, but so far, there have been no matches to the black child believed to be 5 years old.

"Most of those tips, again, as it was early on, were related to a missing child from Virginia which we've already said -- Codi Bigsby, a very tragic case where he's still missing -- it's been shown and we've said publicly that it's not Codi Bigsby, but that's still the number one call that comes in," Sgt. Huls said.

I'm sorry but surely now is the time to approach genetic genealogists since none of these leads seem to be going anywhere and it's been months. I absolutely appreciate LE and their methods, I just feel irrationally angry for this poor little boy, particularly that the people that dumped him like rubbish are still out there

I too am wondering why no reconstruction was made. Child cases are usually high priority, so you'd think NCMEC or at least any other agency would step in to provide one.
A reconstruction was made by NCMEC, the LE just hasn't released it because they're worried about damaging the investigation.

I'm getting impatient with them too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back