Found Deceased IN - Shalom Lawson, 8, Brownsburg, 7 July 2017

The search will resume at 11:00 am tomorrow, and they are asking for volunteers. Volunteers should bring food, water, and ID.

11 am???? Come on. This is an emergency. SMDH

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 220
What a beautiful boy. People need to keep their porch lights on all night. I would sleep on the front lawn in a chair. Coffee pot on all night. The poor mother must be beside herself with panic.

His eyes are so expressive. Such a darling. Stay safe Shalom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure there are volunteers and family members out looking even though the search has been officially called off.

This reminds me of the search for Abby and Libby. Called off at dark and resumed at 11:00 am

Why not daylight??

Apparently some misinformation from local news. Ground search is called off but air search is continuing.

I am sure there are volunteers and family members out looking even though the search has been officially called off.

This reminds me of the search for Abby and Libby. Called off at dark and resumed at 11:00 am

Why not daylight??

Maybe they are requesting civilian volunteers at 11am but the authorities will be out searching at daylight. Perhaps they are asking for volunteers in the event the professionals don't find him sooner.

Praying for a miracle that this little guy is ok.

Wayne Township Fire Department just announced that they will resume the search at 8:00 am.

This adorable baby. His poor parents. This is heartbreaking.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Once a pond is searched, is somebody posted at it 24 hours a day??

I'd like to know more about what happened. Saying he went missing at 1:34 pm is quite specific! But that may be the time of the 911 call. I am hopeful he is safe.

Once a pond is searched, is somebody posted at it 24 hours a day??
I wondered the same thing: What if he comes out of hiding once things quiet down? I would have at least two people with flashlights posted at each pond, so that they can take turns keeping a watch.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back