Incest Crime vs Rage Attack

JBR wasn't seriously hurt in the golf club incident. What PR was mainly worried about was whether it would leave a scar on her face.

The rage incident (if that's what happened) was different- with that audible skull fracture, JBR was rendered immediately unconscious, possibly convulsant, and it may have seemed that she died instantly, instead of the probably hour or so that it took. PR may have felt there was no going back- she'd be calling an ambulance for a dead child. You have to think of the mind-set of someone like PR. Hyper, nervous, hysterical, spoiled, and always with the attitude of being better than anyone else. That night both she and her husband went into overdrive to protect themselves. JBR was a lost cause. Why ruin all their lives? Why go through the public humiliation (BOY, would there be plenty of people they knew who would have loved to see THAT) and disgrace of having the quintessential stage mother responsible for killing her "future Miss America".

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

JBR wasn't seriously hurt in the golf club incident. What PR was mainly worried about was whether it would leave a scar on her face.

The rage incident (if that's what happened) was different- with that audible skull fracture, JBR was rendered immediately unconscious, possibly convulsant, and it may have seemed that she died instantly, instead of the probably hour or so that it took. PR may have felt there was no going back- she'd be calling an ambulance for a dead child. You have to think of the mind-set of someone like PR. Hyper, nervous, hysterical, spoiled, and always with the attitude of being better than anyone else. That night both she and her husband went into overdrive to protect themselves. JBR was a lost cause. Why ruin all their lives? Why go through the public humiliation (BOY, would there be plenty of people they knew who would have loved to see THAT) and disgrace of having the quintessential stage mother responsible for killing her "future Miss America".

DeeDee249,

Sure but medical assistance was sought after an accident. This is an example of how the Ramsey's reacted to a prior accident.

Why go through the public humiliation (BOY, would there be plenty of people they knew who would have loved to see THAT) and disgrace of having the quintessential stage mother responsible for killing her "future Miss America".
You reckon a homicide investigation along with the news media would not invite public humiliation?

An accident following a douching session is not a criminal offence, so why should all three Ramsey's set themselves up for a homicide charge on the basis that they are vain and publicity shy?

Why was all the staging required, why not just place JonBenet naked from the waist down into the wine-cellar draft the ransom note and blame it all on the perverted intruder, head blow , vaginal trauma the lot, who is to say it was not otherwise?

DeeDee249,

Sure but medical assistance was sought after an accident. This is an example of how the Ramsey's reacted to a prior accident.

You reckon a homicide investigation along with the news media would not invite public humiliation?

An accident following a douching session is not a criminal offence, so why should all three Ramsey's set themselves up for a homicide charge on the basis that they are vain and publicity shy?

Why was all the staging required, why not just place JonBenet naked from the waist down into the wine-cellar draft the ransom note and blame it all on the perverted intruder, head blow , vaginal trauma the lot, who is to say it was not otherwise?

my guess is JR didn't want the vag. trauma to be noticed right away...he knew it would be upon autopsy,but,just as he tried to do 20 mins after finding her...he wanted a chance to get out of town.sure,he couldn't have been sure he wouldn't have been arrested right then and there on the spot;but that's what phone calls prior to calling 911 were about (and I do think there were some)...to inform LE to treat them as victims,not as suspects.
Also having PP fetch the passports and mementos and such,says to me they were thinking of leaving the country.

my guess is JR didn't want the vag. trauma to be noticed right away...he knew it would be upon autopsy,but,just as he tried to do 20 mins after finding her...he wanted a chance to get out of town.sure,he couldn't have been sure he wouldn't have been arrested right then and there on the spot;but that's what phone calls prior to calling 911 were about (and I do think there were some)...to inform LE to treat them as victims,not as suspects.
Also having PP fetch the passports and mementos and such,says to me they were thinking of leaving the country.

my guess is JR didn't want the vag. trauma to be noticed right away...
You could be correct, so wrap her in a blanket, why is there the need for such extensive staging, it can all be blamed on a nasty perverted intruder? An accident that is a consequence of douching, OK its not the done thing, but its not a capital offence, anyway who is going to distinguish between that and the actions of a perverted intruder.

I reckon something illegal was being hidden away, evidence removed and a crime-scene fabricated!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back