Info/timeline of the alleged Dr. H phone calls to Shannan Gilbert's relatives

Just a quick note, The Gilberts would have still not known Shannan was missing after the first call because Hackett said she left the rehab with her driver. Once Diaz called on May 3 and told them she wasn't with Pak, that's when they would learn she was missing.

Does anyone remember Mari Gilbert saying shannan called her on the night she went missing? I remember something about this but its fuzzy. Also a repost of Shannan's phone records that night might do is some good too...

http://nymag.com/news/features/long-island-serial-killer-families-2011-6/index5.html

“I was the last one Shannan talked to that night, six hours before she was missing,” Mari says. “We had planned for her to come home for my birthday and for Mother’s Day.”
In order to understand that statement one must understand Catskills Region dialect. What She is actually saying is that she was "the last person in her family or in SG's personal life to hear from her before she went missing".

6 hours confirms this; puts her in her apartment making that documented call to mom.

What happened to Shannon's phone? Was it found with her or ever found? Sorry, I should probably already know this. Who ever did make that call must not have wanted the area searched and must have known that Shannon had family that definitely would search for her. Maybe an attempt to put the heat on someone else just in case bodies were found, and hoping that the family might not search before Shannon showed back up because he knew he hadn't killed her. (if her death really was accidental).

What happened to Shannon's phone? Was it found with her or ever found? Sorry, I should probably already know this. Who ever did make that call must not have wanted the area searched and must have known that Shannon had family that definitely would search for her. Maybe an attempt to put the heat on someone else just in case bodies were found, and hoping that the family might not search before Shannon showed back up because he knew he hadn't killed her. (if her death really was accidental).
Her phone was found around the same time that her purse was found. It may have been the same day but I'm not positive.

Just a quick note, The Gilberts would have still not known Shannan was missing after the first call because Hackett said she left the rehab with her driver. Once Diaz called on May 3 and told them she wasn't with Pak, that's when they would learn she was missing.

Does anyone remember Mari Gilbert saying shannan called her on the night she went missing? I remember something about this but its fuzzy. Also a repost of Shannan's phone records that night might do is some good too...

Yes in interview MG said that Shannan spoke to SG about seeing her mom for her Birthday & felt SG may have taken date due to SG being thoughtful & generous to family with gifts. SG family was important to Shannan & SG wanted them to feel she was in a good place even though she may not have been. IMO thats about love for family not wanting them to worry & SG was trying to use her talents to get a good job. Shannan graduated at 16 high school, thats ABOVE AVERAGE. SG had much talent & IMO would have moved onto a successful career, she was talented.

Bumping this thread I started back in April 2012.

And...I´m still wondering WHY Thruthspider refused to share his detailed info concerning, especially the alleged 1st phonecall Gilbert's family alleged recived from Dr H.

Thruthspider have you changed your mind?
Would you be willing... able... to share that info?

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?&pageType=48hours&catid=57344731&feed_id=31&nb_splitPage=13

The mystery of Shannan's disappearance began on May 3, 2010. Sherre Gilbert got a phone call from her sister's boyfriend reporting that Shannan hadn't come home in two days.

"Immediately, I started to panic ... I knew when he called me that it was something serious..." she says."I could hear the fear in his voice."

I know SS posted this link ( GREAT POST! SS). I agree that something doesn't add up! Not once in this interveiw is the phone call from CPH mentioned. Why not? This was written Dec. 17th 2011.

Has anyone traced the date of the very first time this supposed call was ever mentioned and/or reported by the media or another source.
Thank you for this thread TF!

What I mean to ask is, when did MG start talking about this call on the 2nd? Was it before or after Dec 17 2011?

Bumping this thread I started back in April 2012.

And...I´m still wondering WHY Thruthspider refused to share his detailed info concerning, especially the alleged 1st phonecall Gilbert's family alleged recived from Dr H.

I am not sure what u mean here. Can you be more specific?
I am not privy to any nonpublic info about the phone calls as far as I can remember.

Thruthspider have you changed your mind?
Would you be willing... able... to share that info?

Yes, if I have any.

Windsor I couldn't quote your post but you wondered if AD and MP had stopped at GC's because surely they should've. Would they have known about SG running to GC's at that point?

MP knew GC called the police because he told him he did. Whether or not he remembered where GC lived or what he looked like is up in the air.

MP knew GC called the police because he told him he did. Whether or not he remembered where GC lived or what he looked like is up in the air.

When did GC tell MP that he had called the police?

GC had said he saw an Asian looking man driving slowly, asked him what he was doing and was told a girl left the "party" and he was trying to bring her back. GC informed the guy he had called the police, and the man said you should not have done that, she's going to get in trouble. The Asian looking guy was MP and he was told by GC that the police were called. We can't know if MP remembered who GC was or where he lived when he came back with AD.

GC had said he saw an Asian looking man driving slowly, asked him what he was doing and was told a girl left the "party" and he was trying to bring her back. GC informed the guy he had called the police, and the man said you should not have done that, she's going to get in trouble. The Asian looking guy was MP and he was told by GC that the police were called. We can't know if MP remembered who GC was or where he lived when he came back with AD.

Oh of course. Thank you. I would wonder if MP would even want to go back there to GC's after that. Knowing GC had called the police and knew that MP took off after SG. GC would probably told the media and police if MP came back the next day. Do we know if he did? Maybe MP and AD started looking close to the doctors house because that's the area where MP last saw her? Or left her? Hmm something is itching my brain about that and I can't put my finger on it to scratch it!

Windsor I couldn't quote your post but you wondered if AD and MP had stopped at GC's because surely they should've. Would they have known about SG running to GC's at that point?

GC and MP met that night, when SG ran to GC's house. After she ran away from his house, GC went and spoke to MP who was parked out in front of GC's house and told MP he had called the police. MP told GC that he should not have done that.

Besides JB, GC was the only person in Oak Beach who we know for sure that MP spoke to that evening. When AD and MP returned to Oak Beach, the most logical place to start a search would be at GC's house.

Why would MP not check with GC if he saw SG again after her initial visit?

How could MP be so sure that SG was not seen by GC ever again that he would not check?

MOO

Oh of course. Thank you. I would wonder if MP would even want to go back there to GC's after that. Knowing GC had called the police and knew that MP took off after SG. GC would probably told the media and police if MP came back the next day. Do we know if he did? Maybe MP and AD started looking close to the doctors house because that's the area where MP last saw her? Or left her? Hmm something is itching my brain about that and I can't put my finger on it to scratch it!

There's an interview where MP says he never went down Anchor(towards CPH's) way at all that night, that he didn't even realize there was a street in that direction.

Okay I digress with the what if's. I was thinking outloud again. Back to the calls. If we can't answer the questions put forth by TF then we can't assume that the rehab call was made by the doctor or that he lied about it. Right?

If we can't find definitive proof that the doctor made that day after call then what "Evidence" do we have against him? We don't. It's all speculation, rumor or hearsay. Am I right? Even MG said she wasn't even sure it was the Doctor? The doctor could just be a patsy.

MCME

There's an interview where MP says he never went down Anchor(towards CPH's) way at all that night, that he didn't even realize there was a street in that direction
UNQUOTE

Do you know which interveiw? Which direction did GC say SG ran off in when MP follwed her?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back