Info/timeline of the alleged Dr. H phone calls to Shannan Gilbert's relatives

This thread is started to investigate the Dr. H alleged phonecall/phonecalls to Shannan Gilberts mother/sister.

PLEASE keep on topic.

This is what FN said GC said ( Idon't know how credible he is)
“And then all of a sudden,” he continues, “out she came and went around that house,” he says, pointing to the house directly across from his by the gate.”
“Around that house right there?” I say, pointing.
“Yeah.”
“Toward*Anchor Way. That house right there?” I ask.

http://jjfieldnotes.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunday-with-gus.html?m=1

from his interveiw with GC

It all relates in a way though doesn't it? I guess I did get off topic. Not sure how that happened. I guess by responding to posts that were off topic. It can happen so easy.
I'll just go back to my homework. Carry on. : (

They are all full of ****. Plain and simple.

MP and AD could not even do the interviews without sunglasses. I do not know about you guys but when I am in a meeting I prefer to not have sunglasses on especially when said meeting is inside. I like to look at peoples eyes.

Then again this is coming from a guy who said "Uhhhhh uhhh what did she say? Oh yea, they are trying to kill me."

CPH, MP, AD all full of ****.

They are all full of ****. Plain and simple.

MP and AD could not even do the interviews without sunglasses. I do not know about you guys but when I am in a meeting I prefer to not have sunglasses on especially when said meeting is inside. I like to look at peoples eyes.

Then again this is coming from a guy who said "Uhhhhh uhhh what did she say? Oh yea, they are trying to kill me."

CPH, MP, AD all full of ****.

And conveniently, they're in perfect concert with one another regarding how the stories collaborate each others version of events, even though they do not know, and had never had any contact with, one another.
One day they're going to be saying,"Drat! The sunglasses gave it away."

This thread is started to investigate the Dr. H alleged phonecall/phonecalls to Shannan Gilberts mother/sister.

PLEASE keep on topic.

HiTf,
I'm thinking that (as another poster said, sorry can't remember who) if MP did return to OB with AD to search for SG, he should have gone to GC - the last known person to see her alive...IOW, if you were going to talk to someone about the missing girl - it would be prudent to talk to GC as you (MP) ran into him that night. Now I can't recall if MP ever acknowledged being confronted by GC that night...GC said he spoke to an asian man in a dark suv who said he was looking for a girl who left a party...

And conveniently, they're in perfect concert with one another regarding how the stories collaborate each others version of events, even though they do not know, and had never had any contact with, one another.

I have a hard time seeing AD or 2PAK using the term "drat" lol.

I think TF questions are important. If they can't be answered maybe we need to explore other theories. My whole reason for looking at CPH was the phone calls. If they haven't been verified by LE or if only the two he ultimately admitted to making have ( by phone records ) then the day after (rehab ) call is only hearsay. Am I wrong? Is anyone here a lawyer? I am curious if testimony about THAT call would be admissable or not.

I admit CPH is a strange one indeed but that doesn't make him a murderer. I am not closing my mind completely to the idea but I just need those phone calls cleared up.

didnt they all meet togehter right after the events?

If a stranger calls you up and says I have your child and she is found dead less than a mile away then expect at some point to answer for yourself.

does anyone know
a) when he lost his leg and which leg it was he lost? the date of the accident?
b) if he really did get fired...from his LAST job...and what that date was?

MM7 had posted on one of the threads that Dr. Hackett had been fired and had not worked again. But ps149 corrected MM7.

so...which is it. Does he have a job? I understand he is licensed...or his license is valid and paid up to (2014?) (2013?)

Just wondering a few things in my head, does anyone happen to know?
thank you.

Was any information ever posted about the first phone call to MG from CPH? It seems that only the second and third calls were discussed.

OCT 2011 MARI GILBERT CLAIM THAT DR HACKETT ONLY CALLED ONCE !

Mari Gilbert has claimed that Dr Hackett called her May 2nd, 2010. (The so called "1st call")

And in a letter to 48 Hours CBS news, dated June 28, 2011, Dr Hackett is claiming that he has phone records that show he only called Mari Gilbert May 6th, 2010.
(Hackett also, in the same letter, claim that his phone records show that he called Sherre Gilbert, Shannan's sister, May 9th, 2010, and he add that he belive it was a return call to Serre Gilbert, a call Sherre Gilbert made to him while she and her mother mari Gilbert was at Oak Beach on mothers day)

NOW, what is very interesting is that, In October 2011, in the LISK.com forum Mari Gilbert stated TWICE that she recived only ONE call from Dr Hackett.

SO.. if Mari Gilbert only recived ONE single call from Dr Hackett, and Dr. Hackett has phone records of a call to Mari Gilbert dated May 6th, 2010, then Mari Gilbert did NOT recive any calls before or after May 6th, 2010!

Here is a link to the LISK.com + copies of the posts by Mari Gilbert where she claim she only recived ONE call from Dr Hackett.
I have read all Mari Gilbert's posts in this LISK.com thread and I personaly belive that it indeed IS mari Gilbert posting:

http://longislandserialkiller.com/bs-9/

Mari Gilbert on October 24th, 2011 at 10:23 pm

"I Have, and I gave my phone records to the policer that show, and Prove it WAS Hacketts house number.
There was ONLY ONE CALL from Hackett.
For OVER a year he LIED, and said he NEVER called me- then he admited it."

-----------
Mari Gilbert on October 27th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

"Hackett called me ONE time.
The Night Shannan Went Missing…..

I was the LAST (FAMILY MEMEBER) to speak to Shannan.
In the Early morning hours(approx. 8 hours later Shannan diled her 23 min 911 call
Hackett called me the following nite – approx 11 hours later."

Thank you TF. I have changed my opinion @ how a grieving mother would remember correctly. Grief does strange things Esp. when you are surrounded by people putting their theories in your ear!

Mari Gilbert has claimed that Dr Hackett called her May 2nd, 2010. (The so called "1st call")

And in a letter to 48 Hours CBS news, dated June 28, 2011, Dr Hackett is claiming that he has phone records that show he only called Mari Gilbert May 6th, 2010.
(Hackett also, in the same letter, claim that his phone records show that he called Sherre Gilbert, Shannan's sister, May 9th, 2010, and he add that he belive it was a return call to Serre Gilbert, a call Sherre Gilbert made to him while she and her mother mari Gilbert was at Oak Beach on mothers day)

NOW, what is very interesting is that, In October 2011, in the LISK.com forum Mari Gilbert stated TWICE that she recived only ONE call from Dr Hackett.

SO.. if Mari Gilbert only recived ONE single call from Dr Hackett, and Dr. Hackett has phone records of a call to Mari Gilbert dated May 6th, 2010, then Mari Gilbert did NOT recive any calls before or after May 6th, 2010!

Here is a link to the LISK.com + copies of the posts by Mari Gilbert where she claim she only recived ONE call from Dr Hackett.
I have read all Mari Gilbert's posts in this LISK.com thread and I personaly belive that it indeed IS mari Gilbert posting:

"I Have, and I gave my phone records to the policer that show, and Prove it WAS Hacketts house number.

-----------

In the Early morning hours(approx. 8 hours later Shannan diled her 23 min 911 call

Ohhhhhhh this court circus is going to be a doosy

-----------

Thank you for the verification.

Processing this information is easier to do now without the background noise too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betthicus
Back