Interesting fact about Patsy Ramsey the week of the murder.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep, and John was having an affair with another woman. I read somewhere that Patsy didn't like giving oral.

Yep, and John was having an affair with another woman. I read somewhere that Patsy didn't like giving oral.

Patsy or John grabbed a cloth napkin from the laundry room and wet it down in the sink. The saliva mixed with the water.

I'm not sure the Rs are the type people who launder cloth napkins. I could see the napkins coming and going with the catering service.

Patsy or John grabbed a cloth napkin from the laundry room and wet it down in the sink. The saliva mixed with the water.

Two points from previous posts:

1. The Boulder DA was a dedicated member of the 'Boulder Club Elite', my term, that J Ramsey was a member of also. Company with 300 employees in a medium/small city guaranteed membership. And Mary Lacey was also part of the club. Apologise to the Ramsey parents? - phew - they even brought suspicion on their closest friends. No, John was never their friend. Disturbing. Backstabber.

2. The napkin. Even though, overworked Patsy had a housekeeper on Mon, Wed & Fri of each and every week, the napkins were most likely not laundered by the housekeeper during the holiday period.

As clearly stated in my post, I don't believe it was anyone in the family, but if it *was* anyone in the family, Patsy appears the most likely suspect, for the reasons noted.

Most observers appear to believe that even if it was someone in the family, the initial injury was unintended -- the result of an impulsive response to stress (shoving or hitting) that unintentionally caused severe skull trauma. Which then, the theorists say, the parents decided to cover up with "staging." (Which staging also involved deliberately strangling the remaining life out of JBR.) I agree this seems unlikely, for the reasons noted.

Do you actually believe that someone in the family set out with the intention to severely injure and then kill JBR? Because that would be even more difficult to believe, and few appear to actually believe this.

24 of 26 letters in the ransom note match PR. Another person is impossible! So Patsy wrote that note and neatly returned the pen to its place of origin. (Much like a woman would do. Lol )
I believe it was Burke. His history of violence toward his sister, the resentment for not getting the same attention and gifts as JB that xmas. (Not receiving his new bike that he knew was in the basement hidden from him). And then you have barely touched pineapple cereal dessert which apparently Burke loved. You serve a child dessert late at night and he doesn't eat it? What distracted him? Reminants of pineapple are found in JB's stomach immediately ingeated prior to her death? And, Burke said he knew who killed his sister. He sat in a fetal position during his police interviews. That's a defence mechanism. He did more mature defensive behaviors during the Dr. Phil interview being that he had to compose himself. His social, emotional, and language abilities are grade school level. During his psych interview, after the murder, he leaves his sister out of the family drawing. Didn't even put her in the picture in the sky or in a coffin. Just removed her from his family. He referred to her as "the body". He even excused his lack of remorse by saying that he's just going to "move on with his life " This is from a nine year old?

What if Burke was being sodomized by someone at church or during boy scouts? What if he had trouble with deficating and not JB? What if he touched his sister's private parts as a way to cope with the abuse or get revenge on JB, which was why they found signs of prior vaginal manipulation.
My theory is JB took a piece of Burke's pineapple dessert triggering him in a rage. He chased her with that flashlight downstairs and catching up to her, hit her on the head. She falls and he grabs his makeshift toy and decides to teach his sister a lesson by choking her so she can never steal his food again. And when he starts to calm down and see she's not moving, he jabs her with his train track leaving marks in her skin. That horrifying scream was Patsy finding her child lifeless at the bottom of the stairs with Burke stratled over her dead body. Patsy didn't kill her child in rage. Burke was the one with anger management issues. He couldn't communicate via language skills (as most boys his age can't) and so he takes his issues out physically through violence and abuse.

His history of violence toward his sister,

Hitting his sister with a golf club once when he was 7 hardly qualifies as a "history of violence". The only adult who was present claimed it was an accident.

And then you have barely touched pineapple cereal dessert which apparently Burke loved.

We don't know when the pineapple was put out. It could've been sitting out from before they left for the party. We only know JB swiped a piece shortly after having returned from The White's.

And, Burke said he knew who killed his sister.

His quote was, "I know what happened, she was killed."

He sat in a fetal position during his police interviews.

He was a child. He was probably traumatized and stressed.

His social, emotional, and language abilities are grade school level.

Huh?

During his psych interview, after the murder, he leaves his sister out of the family drawing. Didn't even put her in the picture in the sky or in a coffin. Just removed her from his family.

The child psychologist noted that this was unusual but didn't assign judgement. Burke said on Dr. Phil that he didn't draw her because she wasn't there. Some kids take things very literally.

He referred to her as "the body".

He said he asked his father where they'd found the body. He's not even 10.

He even excused his lack of remorse by saying that he's just going to "move on with his life " This is from a nine year old?

Kids repeat adult phrases. And why would he feel remorse if he didn't do anything?

Burke was the one with anger management issues.

According to who?

He couldn't communicate via language skills (as most boys his age can't) and so he takes his issues out physically through violence and abuse.

There is a brief video of Burke talking to a child psychologist a couple of weeks post homicide. His language skills are fine.

What is peculiar about BR's behavior after the murder is that he apparently had no fear that he would be next. If an intruder broke into a 10 year old's house and killed his little sister, one should expect the child to be terrified. PR went on TV and warned that there was a killer on the loose in Boulder. BR did not seem much effected by his mother's desperate warning to the community.

In fact, I read him saying about returning to school after the murder, that he was popular, being asked questions and such. First time Burke outshone JB.

I don't get the DNA issue. Surely whoever touched Jonbenet whenever, would leave it all over and not just in a specific place?

What the pineapple shows is Jonbenet was not in bed at some point that evening. So someone gave it to her unless she got it herself.

I was baffled a while ago to be given an entire essay by someone saying Jonbenet never existed at all. That is a theory I never heard before. I cannot agree, but the staging is bizarre.

Why go to all of those lengths unless you are mad or sending someone a message?

It sort of feels to me like the murderer and or accomplices changed their minds out of panic.

And given how specifically placed, could DNA be planted? If so, where does that lead?

I don't get the DNA issue. Surely whoever touched Jonbenet whenever, would leave it all over and not just in a specific place?

What the pineapple shows is Jonbenet was not in bed at some point that evening. So someone gave it to her unless she got it herself.

I was baffled a while ago to be given an entire essay by someone saying Jonbenet never existed at all. That is a theory I never heard before. I cannot agree, but the staging is bizarre.

Why go to all of those lengths unless you are mad or sending someone a message?

It sort of feels to me like the murderer and or accomplices changed their minds out of panic.

And given how specifically placed, could DNA be planted? If so, where does that lead?

Mrs Goodcat,
Yoy might expect this, yet some perpetrators dress to avoid leaving their traces behind.

The aspect to note regarding the DNA is that it was not deposited as a semen sample. Some have suggested it was a saliva sample?

So the dna issue boils down to where did it originate from, if not the killer?

Meaning it could have been transferred from anywhere JonBenet had visited, i.e White's bathroom, Burke's long johns, and of course the fabled Mexican underwear packer?

Yes, just imagine the parents forgetting they gave their daughter a pineapple snack the night before they presented a version of events that offer no pineapple snack.

Does this suggest it was Burke who fetched the pineapple snack for JonBenet?

DNA can be planted, and has been done, only an alibi have saved some from a court appearance.

It can lead to false investigation leads, a waste of police resources and the guilty evading justice.

So, yes I reckon there should be more forensic evidence left behind at all the locations the alleged intruder visited and not simply inside JonBenet's underwear!

well that's just gross. Who in the world would know that??

scruffydog,
Sure, possibly too much detail? Allegedly provided by Linda Hoffman Pugh the Ramsey's housekeeper who said Patsy told her directly?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios
Back