Interview with the two boys has been cancelled

OT, but I'm making myself crazy.

Native English speakers. Question, please.

I'm going to pass out flyers.

I'm going to pass out fliers.

Which is correct?

TIA!

Flyers. And, I would not have been able to tell you were not a native American-English speaker.

Can't the bio-dad of DB's son give his permission for his child to be interviewed? I know he hasn't seen him in 2 years (at least that's my recollection), but do they have joint custody? I don't know how these things work....

If I were SB or RR, I'd be petitioning for emergency custody of my child so fast it would make everyone's head spin. I promise you that.

OK my peeps we have a thread for the firing of Ms. Short. Discuss in this thread how this may relate to the boys not being interviewed. That's cool.

All news on the firing should be in the new thread and your discussion about that in the new thread. 10-4? I know there is overlap but lets try not to have parallel discussions. :blowkiss:

Surely Cyndy has got the memo by now :crazy:

This is crazy... I just read the article stating that the interviews were cancelled. I have been on the fence for the entire ordeal. I am starting to get down now. I just can't understand.

My dears, name calling is never going to fly here. Please don't call Joe T. TACO. it will get you a time out. Initials or his name please.

Don't call the parents names please. There have been no arrests and certainly no trials. So no we can't call anyone a baby killer or anything else.

GMJ--Thank you so much. I have been so offended by the name-calling. I actually left a board because of the chauvinistic names used to describe an attorney in another case. Thank you.

According to this post in the other thread...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7291460&postcount=43"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cynthia Short-Local Attorney for family *possibly fired from case*[/ame]

It was CS who didn't want the boys interviewed and JT is the one saying maybe next week?

Well, I can't say I am all that suprised by this latest development.

I will say that if these parents are innocent of any kind of wrong doing in this case then they sure aren't doing themselves any favors.

This is just another appalling incident in this "kidnapping" case. It's one thing after another with these parents. I so feel for Baby Lisa.

This is just another appalling incident in this "kidnapping" case. It's one thing after another with these parents. I so feel for Baby Lisa.

I sometimes think they are manipulative. I sometimes also think they are young, traumatized and being pulled in different directions by family, LE, and attorneys. I just don't know what to think anymore. I can't imagine how either of them are holding up if in fact they are innocent. :twocents::fence:

I kinda thought this would happen, I don't believe this is the lawyers idea,but since they have a lawyer why not pin it on them. What is the harm of having the two boys ?'ed. What went on in the home that night that an interview with a 5 year old and an 8 year old could cause anymore harm then a missing baby girl. REALLY! I am beside myself. I can not fathom what the boys could say that would make this situation an worse.

Ok I just woke up, made my coffee, had my typical morning phone call with my sister and put the news on to hear the interview with the kids was cancelled sooo.. I jumped on here as fast as I could knowing there would be a thread for this..

I havent read any of the posts yet and I will, but I want to say I think its time for CPS to become involved and pull the kids out of the house. I am not a believer in pulling children from a home but there is something seriously wrong here and I think this is what needs to be done.

Is there anyway that we as regular people can call he police dept and ask what they are doing about this and what they plan to do. I think LE should be bombarded with phone calls now because nothing, NOTHING is being done to stop this insanity. The police are walking on egg shells when it should be DB and JI that are walking on egg shells. I hate to say it but its time for the police to man up. Its time for the FBI to send in more agents and man up, its time for the governor to send the National Guard back in for more searches and its time for the governor to speak with a judge and get a search warrant for the whole damn county if they have to. Enough of this game playing, there is a baby out there.

I go to bed at night sick over this case and wake up sick over this case. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..

According to this post in the other thread...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cynthia Short-Local Attorney for family *possibly fired from case*

It was CS who didn't want the boys interviewed and JT is the one saying maybe next week?

Well apparently her clients havent fired her if she is still on the case then. JT is the lead atty anyway. ANYTHING CS does has to go through him, he is only using her because she is an atty in town. JT is the one that gets paid and pays her, me thinks she wanted her 15 minutes of fame as well and it backfired or this is just a ruse put out by the atty's to show that there is a "legitimate" reason the kids arent being questioned today.. Either way its all bogus. All of it.

What a circus! Nobody wants to cooperate with anyone and the parents are too scared to say anything to anyone about anything. It's like a bunch of 4 year olds! There is more in the news about what the attorney's will and won't allow, and how DB/JI don't agree with law enforcement, and CS and JT don't agree with eachother than any actual info about finding baby Lisa!

At least LE is following tips and doing what they can while this family and their "team" run around in circles.

GannonReports RT @KrisKetz: #LisaIrwin @GMA reporting attorney Cyndy Short has been forced off the case. Developing... #fb

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/generic/news/Lisa-Irwin-AMBER-Alert#ixzz1c4raxQB9

If CS was really fired then JT knew about it because he would be the one doing the firing and he needed to be on a plane there knowing he had business to take care of this morning. This is no excuse for those kids not being interview. I still say CPS needs to take the kids to the house. Some type of a message needs to be sent to this family letting them know, its done, you either work with us or the you know what is going to hit the fan. They need a message to show them this isnt a game. I feel like we are watching two children here. And then we have the police standing by doing nothing about it. They can be arrested you know and brought in for questioning, not the kids, the parents. Might not be a bad idea considering they dont have a lawyer anymore in town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21
Back