Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

Thanks eileenhawkeye, I appreciate you bringing that forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, IIRC, during the bond hearing. SM's attorney said that after TM found out about the affair she took over his social media, took and password protected his cell phone and handcuffed him to the bed at night.
YES! Thank you. I think Hoppy told us about it.

"At this point Mr. Moorer stated he heard two distinct shots from an automatic handgun come from the suspect vehicle," the report states.

The suspect vehicle then dramatically slowed and dimmed its lights. The victim said he lost sight of the vehicle and fled toward Georgetown, where he called police, according to the report.

A deputy examined the vehicle and found no evidence of damage from any bullets. No injuries were reported. The victim told the deputy he couldn't identify the suspect or suspects."

No evidence was found and TM could identify no one. What exactly is LE to do with a report like that? Would it be professional practice to call the complainant a liar? I think not.

But it certainly came in handy to use their own "accusation" against them at the bond hearing. Oh dear...we need to keep you safe from these people you can't identify and there is no evidence that they even exist.

I love it...and that is my opinion on how this "incident" was turned on the Moorer's.

Of course, I could be wrong. They might be undertaking an intensive investigation as we speak...but where to start? Nothing but the word of proven liars and suspects in a heinous murder. Who also had every reason to try and deflect attention from themselves.

But, for a moment...let's assume it happened.

As to the "suspects" being supporters of the grieving family...TM showed no fear when she mocked and ridiculed them online. The Elvis family had tremendous sympathy coming from many different places. The Internet attracts many kinds of people. It is flat out dumb to post the vicious things that TM posted. You never know who is reading...and no, that is not the fault of the Elvis family. It is the fault of the cruel person who posts such hurtful, vile things in an emotional situation.

IMO , the Moorer's were hoisted by their own petard, so to speak.

There were TWO 'shooting' incidents reported; one w/ whole family in car, the one where the lights behind them dimmed, etc, and the other SM was allegedly alone, went to ER afterwards, they were arrested next morning.

The one when he was alone is the only one I've heard LE believes happened.

"At this point Mr. Moorer stated he heard two distinct shots from an automatic handgun come from the suspect vehicle," the report states.

The suspect vehicle then dramatically slowed and dimmed its lights. The victim said he lost sight of the vehicle and fled toward Georgetown, where he called police, according to the report.

A deputy examined the vehicle and found no evidence of damage from any bullets. No injuries were reported. The victim told the deputy he couldn't identify the suspect or suspects."

No evidence was found and TM could identify no one. What exactly is LE to do with a report like that? Would it be professional practice to call the complainant a liar? I think not.

But it certainly came in handy to use their own "accusation" against them at the bond hearing. Oh dear...we need to keep you safe from these people you can't identify and there is no evidence that they even exist.

I love it...and that is my opinion on how this "incident" was turned on the Moorer's.

Of course, I could be wrong. They might be undertaking an intensive investigation as we speak...but where to start? Nothing but the word of proven liars and suspects in a heinous murder. Who also had every reason to try and deflect attention from themselves.

As to the "suspects" being supporters of the grieving family...TM showed no fear when she mocked and ridiculed them online. The Elvis family had tremendous sympathy coming from many different places. The Internet attracts many kinds of people. It is flat out dumb to post the vicious things that TM posted. You never know who is reading...and no, that is not the fault of the Elvis family. It is the fault of the cruel person who posts such hurtful, vile things in an emotional situation.

Sigh. If LE didn't believe that the shooting happened, then they would say so. It has nothing to do with calling someone a liar. If they investigated, found no evidence, they would say so. I have never heard of LE not wanting to say a false report was made. LE says it happened, but they actually believe it didn't, but don't want to say a false report was filed? And if LE was so reluctant to say a false report was made, they could just say they were still investigating it, or were not going to comment.

*Snipped for brevity*

*Snipped for brevity*

BBM

So, you are saying whoever shot at the vehicle, did so, because of TM's comments on social media? It was her fault because someone shot at the vehicle? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Sigh. If LE didn't believe that the shooting happened, then they would say so. It has nothing to do with calling someone a liar. If they investigated, found no evidence, they would say so. I have never heard of LE not wanting to say a false report was made. LE says it happened, but they actually believe it didn't, but don't want to say a false report was filed? And if LE was so reluctant to say a false report was made, they could just say they were still investigating it, or were not going to comment.

In the above linked article it stated:
"A deputy examined the vehicle and found no evidence of damage from any bullets. No injuries were reported. The victim told the deputy he couldn't identify the suspect or suspects."

Again, two separate occasions, two reports filed. No evidence to back up first report, with kids supposedly in car; same kids LE says have been heavily coached and still give conflicting stories. Second report, SM has his nads jump in his throat it scares him so much HE, DADDY who was protector of ALL the night the 'family' is allegedly targeted, high tails it to the ER, obviously with no GSW, so what was it - panic attack maybe? And NOT when HIS KIDS are shot at? GMAB. Tammy wanted to set it up....so when she did go herself or send someone next time, that 'b****h would draw his last breath', and she could shut him up and get rid of the threat he currently is to her, and as the 'grieving widow' I'm sure she'd put on an Oscar performance for LE, "I TOLD YOU someone was trying to kill us! - Sniffle, sniffle - awww, shucks, they only got Sid. Thank Heavens the world still has ME."

Yes, they have reason to believe the second incident happened and yes, keeping BOTH in jail assures neither one of them will be harmed, and neither will either of them harm anyone else, including the OTHER ONE.

MOO.

Where was it said that it is the incident when Sidney was alone that is believed to be true? In her post, Hoppy says the incident where they were shot at, is believed to be real.

BBM

So, you are saying whoever shot at the vehicle, did so, because of TM's comments on social media? It was her fault because someone shot at the vehicle? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Actually I am saying I do not believe it happened. The police say they found no evidence it happened.

But, I do believe, that TM was foolish, in the emotional climate that existed...to post hateful, mocking remarks about Heather and her grieving family on the Internet. Why provoke people with your viciousness? The Internet is a big, big place. You can't know who is reading...who you are making furious. Why do it?

I guess the Bambi rule applies..if you can't say something nice about someone, say nothing at all. TM had neither the grace nor the common sense to do that.

However, I doubt anything happened...so all she did was create some VERY useful insight into herself....for many, many people to read and digest.

You mean by TM? ;)

Because now he's handcuffed by Horry County Jail. :)

Yes, he agreed to being handcuffed to the bed for 6 months. After TM knew of the affair with Heather. I'm betting that ended when Heather was no longer alive. moo

Again, two separate occasions, two reports filed. No evidence to back up first report, with kids supposedly in car; same kids LE says have been heavily coached and still give conflicting stories. Second report, SM has his nads jump in his throat it scares him so much HE, DADDY who was protector of ALL the night the 'family' is allegedly targeted, high tails it to the ER, obviously with no GSW, so what was it - panic attack maybe? And NOT when HIS KIDS are shot at? GMAB. Tammy wanted to set it up....so when she did go herself or send someone next time, that 'b****h would draw his last breath', and she could shut him up and get rid of the threat he currently is to her, and as the 'grieving widow' I'm sure she'd put on an Oscar performance for LE, "I TOLD YOU someone was trying to kill us! - Sniffle, sniffle - awww, shucks, they only got Sid. Thank Heavens the world still has ME."

Yes, they have reason to believe the second incident happened and yes, keeping BOTH in jail assures neither one of them will be harmed, and neither will either of them harm anyone else, including the OTHER ONE.

MOO.

the thank you button was just not enough!! I agree 1000000%

Yes, he agreed to being handcuffed to the bed for 6 months. After TM knew of the affair with Heather. I'm betting that ended when Heather was no longer alive. moo

Yes I knew that -- when you mentioned handcuffs I started to LOL because I realized he just moved on from one woman handcuffing him to a whole 'nother level of being handcuffed.

They are quoted in that article as saying they found no evidence. Why would they have to say anything more.. They found NADA. Nothing. no evidence. They are not saying much about the murder ...why would they go into detail about some report that has "no evidence" it even happened?

Maybe they are still investigating. We can guess one way or the other.

What we know...It was reported. They found nothing.

Now it becomes useful to use against the Moorer's at the hearing. To keep them locked up as they want them to be. For their...ummm...safety. All good.

Just my opinion, of course.

All good.

I've never seen (or heard) LE say much more about an investigation into shots fired at a vehicle than what was said in this situation. LE doesn't usually say what they "believe" or "not believe." They make a comment about findings, but that's about it. The rest can be inferred by seeing what actions, if any, are taken afterwards. If LE said they found no evidence of the alleged shots, then that tells you something...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280
Back