Introduce Yourself

Today is my 50th birthday. Why didn't someone tell me I would live this long so I could have taken better care of myself before now? :eek:

Happy Birthday Doogie! You are only as old as you feel, lol.

Happy Belated 50th Doug.
Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree got me out of bed. That's what I get for going to sleep with the oldies station on. Anna's age and listening to some good old music that is maybe before your and Nonda's time.
Hang on Sloopy is on now, and the Beatles are kind of "too new"...
Anna and I are wishing you a real 409' or little duece coop kind of 50's birthday, fins and all! Who was spinning records a few years before Anna was born in the SF area? Late 50's early 60's

Happy 50'th Doug!

Hi Everyone!

This is Nancy, your 'Canadian Friend' for Anna's forum. It is so wonderful to finally be on the forum.

I have been on the sidelines for 1 1/2 years searching for Anna and reading all the posts daily!

Best to you all,

SideKick

Hi Everyone!

This is Nancy, your 'Canadian Friend' for Anna's forum. It is so wonderful to finally be on the forum.

I have been on the sidelines for 1 1/2 years searching for Anna and reading all the posts daily!

Best to you all,

SideKick

Welcome aboard, Sidekick! Glad to see the gates open for you! :clap:

Welcome Sidekick! Glad to have you here. I have appreciated the efforts you have made on this case that have been passed along!

Glad you are here Sidekick. If you don't mind sharing, what do you think happened to Anna? Do you have any theories...or gut feelings? Strangers, Brody, bikers? It would be nice to get a fresh prospective. As many of us here, I think of Anna every day. Whenever I hear the year 1973 on TV or other media, my ears always perk up. I don't know why Anna is so near and dear to my heart, but I'm guessing it's because I have a younger brother whom I've always been very protective of who is just a few weeks younger than Anna.

Anyway, from different things SherlockJr has said over the months, you have been a very valuable asset in the search for Anna. You rock!

Hi Everybody... I'm a lurker that was finally able to join. I don't have much insight on this case because you all have put forth some brilliant research and ideas. I just wanted to let Anna's mom and family know that there is 1 more person out there that is sending them positive thoughts/prayers/vibes. This case caught my attention about a year ago and I stayed up until all night reading every single thread.

I was so touched by her curls and beautiful eyes (myself and my daughter have curls so that may be what initially sparked my attention). I can only pray that someday soon you have your Anna back with you.

P.S. My truly uneducated opinion is that this something has to do with the two Georges. Everything just seems way too coincidental. What does Occam's razor say: the simplest solution is the best (or something like that). While, this case is not simple at all, I do think it is too coincidental to ignore the two Georges.

Thank you InterestedW,

My thoughts? This case is so full of mysteries and coincidences it is truly mind boggling, however, I am trying to focus on the simplicities if at all possible. I read once about trying to solve a case, the answer just maybe staring us in the face. I so want to find out more about GB and who is really was, I believe he was involved in Anna's disappearance despite his quiet, weird, mysterious and sly nature, he hid from something before Anna went missing and pursuaded GW to remove Anna from her family to gain more authority over GW and more cash to buy his fedora's! Actually I am in the same position as you, I want to find Anna, I pray it is soon.

I'm glad I took a look outside the missing folders and found this fascinating and sad case. I'm Beth (in AK not ina K) from Anchorage Alaska and I'm a sometimes websleuths loudmouth and sometimes occasional lurker. - I think its great that progress can be made on such an old case but as a mom, I find thinking about what annas mom has endured for the past thirty-odd years to be unbearable. If I drop off the face of the Anna forum its because I can't stand the heat and need to get out of the kitchen.

I'm glad I took a look outside the missing folders and found this fascinating and sad case. I'm Beth (in AK not ina K) from Anchorage Alaska and I'm a sometimes websleuths loudmouth and sometimes occasional lurker. - I think its great that progress can be made on such an old case but as a mom, I find thinking about what annas mom has endured for the past thirty-odd years to be unbearable. If I drop off the face of the Anna forum its because I can't stand the heat and need to get out of the kitchen.
Beth, a lot of people feel that way. It just means that you are really empathic, I think. I won't say that it's easy, but there are compensations. I tried to explain in the last chapter of Searching for Anna. Thank you for your good thoughts.

Beth, a lot of people feel that way. It just means that you are really empathic, I think. I won't say that it's easy, but there are compensations. I tried to explain in the last chapter of Searching for Anna. Thank you for your good thoughts.

Thank you Annasmom, some cases really get to me.
I'm ordering Searching for Anna - the chapter online was engrossing!

I agree, I feel Annasmom is so couragious and has such poise for someone who has to come here everyday and read and relive the circumstances over and over again. She is a hero in my book. Although I do not have much to contribute here, I keep coming back because of the dedication of Doogie, Annasmom et al, and I just know that someday there will be answers. I looked so similar to Anna when I was little(blond hair with curls), and was born the same year, so I have a real affinity to her and what has happened, and want her found!

...I looked so similar to Anna when I was little(blond hair with curls), and was born the same year...

Is there anything in your history like an adoption or unexplained memories of another family? Oops, sorry. Force of habit... :saythat:

LOL. Yes, as a matter of fact, I was adopted when I was 4 1/2(in Philadelphia), but as an adult, I have found all my natural siblings, and know where my natural mother and father are. I look nothing like my older brother and sister(but they had a different father), but do look alot like my younger sister. Believe me, if I did not know about my natural family, I would have second thoughts myself. I am on vacation in S. CA for another two weeks, but when I get back, I will scan in a pic of myself that was taken with my natural family.

Is there anything in your history like an adoption or unexplained memories of another family? Oops, sorry. Force of habit... :saythat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back