Investigation shifting to Southern Oregon

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, I read the title to this thread and wondered if maybe she used those hours to take him to southern Oregon to hide. I wonder if LE has been tracking gas receipts and they have led to Roseburg on that day or something. Or her speedometer is showing far more miles than she told them she drove. Maybe that's why she mentioned multiple stores to account for the miles they found on the truck speedometer. Wow. I hadn't even thought about the speedometer! That would explain a lot! Maybe she took a note from Casey and decided hiding his body further away from home would be better!

That's if that is evidence they have. I don't know what they have at this point. And if they find Kyron there, well what better than to have her close by to arrest?

FYI
Roseburg is approximately 2 hr & 40 minute drive from Portland. Easy drive once you leave Portland metro area.

Question for you all is it possible that she can be on our site and read our info?TIA

I saw this earlier on the website and I really hate how it is worded (the article). I am getting tired of these blatant attempts by media to make something into nothing. :( :mad:

Seems that Terri was a frequent contributor to several websites.

Back on track please. And no one needs to hint - we know a lot of her family and her ex are in Roseburg. Just don't sleuth them.

Roseburg also bred that sick 16-yr-old that raped and murdered a 5-year-old girl earlier this month.

I'm sure it has its good points too.

FYI
Roseburg is approximately 2 hr & 40 minute drive from Portland. Easy drive once you leave Portland metro area.

That puts Roseburg out of the question for a possible destination for TMH 4 June 2010.

We know that she was definitely at the school at 8:15 am (several witnesses plus the picture).

We know she was definitely at home approximately 1:30 pm per KH's interview.

That leaves an interval of 5 hours and 15 minutes. If she simply drove straight to Roseburg and back, doing nothing else at all during that period of time, it would take 5 hours and 10 minutes. There would only be 5 minutes left over.

The margins of the time period are highly questionable. LE has said that she was at the school at 8:45 am; if so, that would eat up the 5 minutes of slack. Her FB posting was at 1:21 pm; again, that eats up the 5 minutes. And all of this is assuming baby K was with her (no time to drop off at a babysitter) but slept heavily the entire time (no need for snacks, blowing off steam, changing, etc).

That puts Roseburg out of the question for a possible destination for TMH 4 June 2010.

We know that she was definitely at the school at 8:15 am (several witnesses plus the picture).

That leaves an interval of 5 hours and 15 minutes. If she simply drove straight to Roseburg and back, doing nothing else at all during that period of time, it would take 5 hours and 10 minutes. There would only be 5 minutes left over.

The margins of the time period are highly questionable. LE has said that she was at the school at 8:45 am; if so, that would eat up the 5 minutes of slack. Her FB posting was at 1:21 pm; again, that eats up the 5 minutes. And all of this is assuming baby K was with her (no time to drop off at a babysitter) but slept heavily the entire time (no need for snacks, blowing off steam, changing, etc).

I'd think the mention of her banking activity (ATM) and cell phone pings would pinpoint her activities that day and if they were in Roseburg, I'd bet we'd have heard something about that and there would have been searching launched there way as well.

Roseburg also bred that sick 16-yr-old that raped and murdered a 5-year-old girl earlier this month.

I'm sure it has its good points too.

I have family in Roseburg and have been there many times. It is beautiful and everyone I've met there has been kind and friendly. :)

RT– Terri’s first husband. They met at Umpqua Community College and they married in 1991 in Roseburg. Their son KSB was born in January 1994. They divorced in 1995.

KSB – Kyron’s step-brother (KSB). Son of Terri and RT. Legally adopted by RE; currently living with RT.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107344"]Who's Who Kyron Richard Horman Case NO DISCUSSION PLEASE - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

They no longer do that swap with RT. Since March, KSB has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with RT. (edited for TOS)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

I hope you enjoyed your daily dose of alphabet soup!

2lxb2mx.jpg

RT– Terri’s first husband. They met at Umpqua Community College and they married in 1991 in Roseburg. Their son KSB was born in January 1994. They divorced in 1995.

KSB – Kyron’s step-brother (KSB). Son of Terri and RT. Legally adopted by RE; currently living with RT.

Who's Who Kyron Richard Horman Case NO DISCUSSION PLEASE - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

They no longer do that swap with RT. Since March, KSB has lived in Roseburg, first with his grandparents and now with RT. (edited for TOS)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

KSB? I thought his name was J?

Ha, I was also counting time for this just before I read your post. Just a question, do we know for sure that she was at home when she posted on FB? Couldn't she do that from a laptop and log on @ any WiFi spot? I also wondered about her cell pings during that time.

Ha, I was also counting time for this just before I read your post. Just a question, do we know for sure that she was at home when she posted on FB? Couldn't she do that from a laptop and log on @ any WiFi spot? I also wondered about her cell pings during that time.

She could have done so but KH places her at home by 1:30 pm. A difference of less than 10 minutes.

I tend to believe she was at home before 1:21 pm, when she posted to FB, just because it would be difficult for someone to post somewhere else, get home and get baby K settled enough to seem normal in less than ten minutes. Having lived with small children, I can tell you that they are a time sink! Anything you do with a toddler that age takes at least twice as long as doing it alone, even going to the bathroom (because they wanna come too, always!).

I just don't see any possible way she could have driven to Roseberg and back, let alone taken the time to dispose of Kyron's body somewhere during that trip. The time allowed just doesn't work out.

So searching the Roseberg area would be, in my humble opinion, a waste of time and resources for the Kyron investigation. If they suspect she did anything illegal in Roseberg, it isn't directly connected to Kyron's disappearance.

It isn't unfeasible that she met someone half way. I'm simply not in the group who believes she disappeared Kyron. But to be fair, she only has to go half way, given the consideration that she didn't act alone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alisoncole
Back