Investigation shifting to Southern Oregon

I'm sorry to say this, nothing personal, but that is a non-story. Here's what "new"...

"The spotlight surrounding the Kyron Horman case has shifted to Southern Oregon, according to a reliable source. Terri Horman, step-mother of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman, moved back to Roseburg over the weekend.

Notice that the graf doesn't say that the search has shifted, or investigators have moved in. It simply says that TH moved back to town and hence, a "source" says, the spotlight is now there.

Everything else in that story is just refried beans.

IMHO, this is a very weak and journalistically unethical attempt to create news, and get in on the action with a "local angle" on the story.

IMO this just means that LE is keeping close peepers on TH now that shes in Roseburg, that's all. News, but not news. I would certainly EXPECT them to be watching the house, following her, etc all the time there.

abbie

But why mention the reliable source? We all know she moved to Roseburg. I think LE is actually investigating there now about the case.
I believe that the only reason for LE to be investigating in Roseburg is because their un-named person-of-interest moved there over the weekend. Terri holds the answers so they will continue to investigate Terri and her life; even if LE does not physically need to be in Roseburg, the answers lie within the woman who just moved there.

Just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back