Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got something similar-I also couldn't find any public records on anyone with this name in Miami-Dade.
What are the odds? This is too freaky.

I did a 123people search and the only thing that pops up is the dora pic and a skull and crossbones pic.

In Facebook, when you search Zenaida Debesa, it refers you to the clasmates.com w/ Zenaida Fernandez-Who graduated in 1979.

IIRC it was stated that some of KC's fictional friends were derived from combinations of names taken from former school members.

Despite recent MySpace activity it does not discount the theory per se since it is not fully active and does not look like it was a false start .... more that maybe some have used one of KC's many password combinations and are furtively toying with it. :twocents:

The only problem I have with the theory that these recent log-ins and subtle changes to the myspace might be to divert and confuse is this:

Why would anyone bother? If it had been created by Casey and could be used against her in her trial, it has long since been investigated, data collected, and will be entered as evidence. So it would be totally asinine to think that jacking with it now could make it go away based on the appearance it belongs to someone other than Casey.

And if it was just a hacker (unrelated to the Anthony family or Casey defense), why would they bother coming back on? I can see some hacker getting a kick out of cracking the account the first time in December, but I don't buy they would come back and log on a second time. There is no reason for it.

I can't come up with a logical reason for this being anyone other than the account holder.

Unless someone is reading here and decided to play mind games?

True - and there are those out there who like those kind of games. But they sure are taking a big chance mucking around with a myspace that is clearly part of a murder investigation (even if it wasn't created by Casey it still has become part of a murder investigation) just for the purpose of getting the giggles.

The only problem I have with the theory that these recent log-ins and subtle changes to the myspace might be to divert and confuse is this:

Why would anyone bother? If it had been created by Casey and could be used against her in her trial, it has long since been investigated, data collected, and will be entered as evidence. So it would be totally asinine to think that jacking with it now could make it go away based on the appearance it belongs to someone other than Casey.

And if it was just a hacker (unrelated to the Anthony family or Casey defense), why would they bother coming back on? I can see some hacker getting a kick out of cracking the account the first time in December, but I don't buy they would come back and log on a second time. There is no reason for it.

I can't come up with a logical reason for this being anyone other than the account holder.

I know you're probably right....and I don't want to get into conspiracy theories, either-But if KC/someone close to her used a product like Tor, she might feel like she can skirt around the investigation outcome and hide the origination.
Trying to explain Tor to a jury could be like explaining the air testing of the trunk-A little confusing to a jury for the state to show that KC/LA/Someone was using an onion router.
Dunno, just will have to keep it in the back of my head in the old brain files.

The coincidences in this case blow me away.

The only thing that still makes me want to believe it is KC is that this zenaida debesa set up a myspace in which the dates match perfectly.....then it isn't touched for over a year and her only "friends" appear to be sleuthers like us.

Any why a Dora picture???

Of course, maybe someone saw this on the blogs and alerted "zenaida" and she started using her myspace again.

Has Bond or any of the other friends tried to contact her and ask her any questions?

I had a reader on my blog (the dude on zenaida's friend list "pete") leave a comment that he had left messages to her and that to date he has gotten no response.

The Zenaida myspace was just logged on. The profile has been changed to read "zenaida debesa" under the display name.

I'm concluding this was not set up by Casey Anthony.

Val, save that log in time and see if it corresponds with one of her Lawyer's visits. :) Can't hurt!

If this was a "normal" case, in which family members had not stooped to obfuscating evidence and giving spin-terviews in the media which contradict everything they said prior to her arrest, if there wasn't a lot of hinkiness surrounding the PI, a possible "daisy chain" of info, and all other various and sundry kinds of murky mystery, if the defense attorney did not have such a poor ability to maintain a perception of decency or ethics, I might say this was all some giant coincidence.

But given the fact that family members have assisted KC in her cover up (often in ways that are sloppy or illogical and don't factor in LE's ability to arrive at the truth), that many have sought to profit from this, and that there seems to be an "end justifies the means" strategy with respect to this latest attempt to throw RK under the bus using a highly suspect "interview" with a disgruntled ex that did an abrupt about face - I can still hold out a modicum of space in my brain that this could be something more than a macabre coincidence.

We know that defense sympathizers read here and elsewhere, possibly some with family connections. If those types are trying to manage the case from the sidelines, it is entirely possible that they realize this would be the most damning piece of evidence so far because it is the only one that, if proven true, would indicate KC was thinking up an alibi BEFORE she committed the crime, which speaks to premeditated murder and eliminates both a SODDI defense as well as an accidental death. If this were true, it could be the one thing that would negate LWOP and keep the DP right on the table at sentencing time. Given what we have seen her defense team willing to do, I just wouldn't put it past anyone to have not alerted KC and gotten the info from her to manage this as well. Yes, the odds are looking worse, but I don't think they have completely disappeared.

I have two different (but not entirely unique!) theories of what is happening.

1. The recent name change could represent a marriage. She might have recently gotten married...

or

2. Casey has the possibility to correspond with whomever she wishes. (Even according to George in his "microscope" interview, he has been sending one to two letters to KC per week.) As was suggested by cecybeans, perhaps she has provided access information to a sympathizer to manipulate the account to attempt to eliminate this obvious permeditated element of her crimes.

Question:

Under the Sunshine Law, is it possible the get a list of names and addressed of people KC has sent letters to? If so, how do we go about getting it to post here?

Hello WS :)

What would this all look like had their been no Cindy, after LE took Casey to Universal? Casey's story is the Zanny the nanny story. Her story is about JH and Juliette, Zanny's mother and Zanny's sisters and roommates. Casey gives detail after detail about where Zanny has lived and moved, where her mother has lived and moved. Of changing phone numbers and addresses-she was keeping in touch and in contact with these folks on a regular basis. About Caylee spending the summer with these people, going to "parks" and having a good time. Casey told Amy that she wasn't getting to see Caylee very much lately but that it was okay because she was having fun. When speaking to LE Casey talks about Zanny, tells them she contacted Jeff and Juliette and they knew that Zanny had taken Caylee. Casey tells us that she knew Zanny took her daughter, maybe to teach her a lesson, that Zanny would give her back in "so many days", she told LE that she was in contact with Caylee and had received a phone call and she was fine. In the jailhouse conversation, Cindy asks Casey if she wants to get a message out to Zanny and Casey says yes, "Tell her we forgive her."

Casey has always said that she took Caylee to be with Zanny like normal, but this time Zanny took Caylee away. Everything else, what Cindy has said, what Casey's defense has said since then is all just to confuse because if we only look at Zanny the nanny and Casey's whole story: we are left knowing there is no Zanny. Where is Juliette? Why hasn't this person, in all of this time showed up to say: "hey, Casey told me that Zanny had taken Caylee." Well, we all know that Juliette does not exist. JH may exist but only in name. Where is Zanny's mom? Where are her roommates and her sisters?

Where are all these people? Would these people who really exist, who have a strong connection to Casey and Caylee-just let Casey sit in jail without coming forward? Would real people who really exist let Caylee be missing and being searched for without coming forward?

The jury will not have all of the "Cindy stuff" mucking up the information they receive and all that is left is Casey and her "zanny the nanny" story. And everyone from that story has dropped off the face of the earth. Except Casey, but we know where she is. I think all of the "zanny" sleuthing being done here is right on track because when it comes to the trial-it is going to be very important to show the jury that there never was a zanny the nanny. What ever Casey's plan was, whether Zanny was convenient for lying purposes(while Caylee was alive)and then when she did kill and seemed caught-she used Zanny or it was all premeditated and so she created Zanny to take the fall: either way it is still all about the Zanny story.

Casey even told LE that she tried to contact Zanny's mother when she went to the apt and no one was there. Why couldn't LE contact Juliette, or Zanny's mom or any of her sisters or roommates? Well, because all of those phone numbers were in the phone Casey lost and because they did investigate these people and found they did not exist. And Casey says she lost her phone at Universal but then admits she never worked there. Says she met Juliette at Universal but again admits she never worked at Universal. At the trial it should be easy to show that working at Universal, Juliette, JH(and don't forget his son Zach!)Zanny and all the rest were just lies that Casey told.

ETA: Also, there is not one single person: not Cindy, George, AL, AH, AD, SP, RP, RG, JG, Lee, Mallory, no one who knows Casey who can say they ever met Zanny, or a nanny of any kind. Not one single person.

So, if there was never a Zanny-that makes Casey a huge liar and there is still the question to her: what happened to your daughter? Casey cannot say that the last time she saw Caylee was when she dropped her off with the nanny, so what will the story be? Take only what Casey has said, and you are left with a story that makes no sense.

Cindy started mucking up the story because she knew it made no sense, she started grabbing at anything that would take the focus off of Zanny/Casey. She knew the story only made sense if it was Casey who killed Caylee because she knew there was no nanny and she could not let that be the truth.

...jmo...

So I'm not sure what happened to my previous post on this, but in case it was deleted by a mod I'll try to keep this one more...vague.

The name now on the MySpace page we've been discussing is the same as the name of a minor child in Miami (based on court records available online), which is the location given on the MySpace page. I think this could be a minor child's MySpace page. If the child was under 14 when she signed up for MySpace (the minimum age), she would not have been able to enter her real birth year. Many kids just randomly pick a birth year so they can sign up. Some of my daughter's friends from school are supposedly over 90 years old on MySpace. ;)

This would explain (1) the Dora pic, (2) the failure to answer comments/questions about Casey that might be confusing to a child who is not familiar with this case, and (3) the sporadic and shallow interest in MySpace.

The following is from a post I made on another board on 01/29/09:

Players:
AD - Annie Downing, reported by almost all of KC's friends as her "best friend" and the one most likely she would confide in - still no OCSO interview released
KC - Casey Anthony, charged with murdering her daughter Caylee
Zani - Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez - mystery nanny that KC claims kidnapped Caylee, but no one has ever seen, spoken to, or can verify her existence
ZG - The real Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez - has civil suit against Casey for defamation and intentional injury
ZGo - Zenaida Gonzalez, a blogger and online journalist who lives in Brevard County, FL and whose office was robbed on 06/09/08
ZG22 - Zenaida Gonzalez, a 22-23 year old woman ticketed with two traffic citations on 05/24/08 - the same day AD was ticketed with not wearing a seatbelt

Timeline:

August, 2003 - KC receives a traffic citation on 8/4/03 for not providing proof of insurance. 8/12/03KC appears in traffic court, produces her ID and insurance verification, and pays the $5 dismissal fee, and the case is dismissed.

May 24, 2008 - AD receives a traffic citation for 2 people not wearing seatbelts in her car.
ZG22 (date of birth 1/11/86, 3 months older than KC), receives two traffic citations: one for running an intersection, and one for not having a valid driver's license. Note that Operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license is a Criminal Offense in Florida.

June 9, 2008 - A "Zenaida Gonzalez", an online journalist/bloggist, (ZGo) in Brevard County, Fl, has her office robbed. The thief takes her computer, which includes her personal information, phone numbers, etc.

June 10, 2008 - ZG22 "elects to pay" civil penalty associated with citation for not yielding at intersection on 05/24/08. "No plea" entered. The fine of $118.50 is paid in full and the case closed.

June 11, 2008 - Arraignment for ZG22's criminal traffic citation is held. ZG22 appears in person at traffic court. While the docket shows "Defendant was represented by counsel" it has an asterick in the field, and no counsel is listed, which is required. ZG22 please nolo contendre. The court rules "adjudicated withheld" which means the court withheld a "conviction", but the accused is ruled "guilty" as charged. Please note that ZG22 being found "guilty" (i.e. adjudication withheld) means that she was unable to produce a valid Florida driver's license on June 11th during the arraignment. If she had produced one, the citation would have been dismissed (see Florida Statute 322.03(6)) The case is reassigned to the "Collection Court" for payment arrangements of the fine.

June 12, 2008 - KC search reunion.com for "Zenaida Gonzalez" age 25.
KC search USSearch.com for "Zenaida Fernandez", Jacksonville, FL

June 13, 2008 - The 22 year old "Zenaida Gonzalez" is fined $328.00 for failure to produce valid driver's license. The Collections Court establishes a $50/month payment plan for ZG22 on the $328 fine (including court costs) she receives for the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation.

June 24, 2008 - AD requests extension on her citation on 5/24/08 for no seatbelts.

July 15, 2008 - KC goes to a downtown Orlando Bank of America branch and withdraws $250 from AH's bank account. This BoA branch is less than one block from the Orange County Clerk's Office. KC also attempts to pay a $574 AT&T cell phone bill, but there is not anough money left in AH's account for the payment to go through.
ZG22 makes a $50.00 payment to the Collection Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation.
This is the day before KC is arrested.

July 23, 2008 - AD requests extension on her citation on 5/24/08 for no seatbelts.

August 18, 2008 - Someone pays $4.00 for copies of documents associated with her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation. This will be the last payment activity ZG22 has on this charge.
Court changes status of ZG22's case to "Prosecutorial".

August 20, 2008 - Blink34, who has been watching this traffic case since July notices that the case is showing delinquent and bring it to the attention of "a source in Orlando" pointing out that if there is a connection to the KC case, there's about to be a bench warrant issue.

August 21, 2008 - The case file has been updated retroactive to show that ZG22 made a $100.00 payment on 08/15/08 to the Collections Court on the 05/24/08 driving without a valid license citation. This is also the same day KC is released from jail to home confinement. If the payment had been made on 08/15/08, there would be no explanation for the status change to "Prosecutorial" on 08/18/08.

August 25, 2008 - AD pays $79.50 fine for her 05/24/08 citation for no seatbelts; case is closed.

September 11, 2008 - The status of KC's traffic citation issued on 8/4/03 is changed to Prosecutorial even though the charges were dismissed on 8/12/03. There is no clear explanation why a case that has been procedurally and properly dismissed to be changed to Prosecutorial in status.
This is the same day charging documents are filed against KC listing 10 economic crimes.

October 5, 2008 - The Collections Court levies a $10.00 fine for Failure to Pay against ZG22 on her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license charge because a payment hasn't been made since 8/15/08.

December 10, 2008 - ZG22 is entered as "defaulted" by the Collections Court on the collection program for her 05/24/08 citation for driving without a valid license.

December 15, 2008 - The Collections Court issues a Misdemeanor Delinquency Notice to ZG22 because a payment has not been made on her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license charge since 8/15/08.

January 9, 2009 - The Collections Court issues a writ for authorities to bring ZG22 to the court due to failure to make any payments since 8/15/08 on her 05/24/08 driving without a valid license charge.

January 12, 2009 - ZG22's driver's license has a notation entered against it due to her failure to pay fines or appear concerning her 05/24/08 citation for driving without a valid license. It is unknown whether this notation is a temporary suspension, permanent suspension, or a deadline suspension. However, at this status check page of the Orange County Clerk's website it shows that if ZG22 does not appear by 2/19/09, her driver's license will either be canceled, suspended, revoked, or disqualified.

Important Findings:
When looking at the driving records of ZG22 and KC...
1. ZG22's information on her Florida Driver's License has been expunged from her DMV record. This could mean that it had expired some time past or it could have been done since the beginning of the KC case, but her record does not show the original issue date, nor the expiration date. This information has been removed.
2. Of interest on this is if you perform astatus check]status check on ZG22's driver license, there is no statement "Your social security number has been verified. Thank you." on the return page. If you perform a status check on KC's driver's license, AD's driver's license, GA's, CA's, or LA's driver's licenses they all state at the bottom "Your social security number has been verified. Thank you."
3. KC had a previous traffic citation on 8/4/03 for not providing proof of insurance. Even though KC appeared in traffic court, produced her ID and insurance verification, and paid the $5 dismissal fee, the status of this citation was changed Prosecutorial on 9/11/08.
4. The address given on ZG22's DMV record has two people, middle-aged, with mideastern names who appear to live in New York and have the home in Winter Garden as a winter home.
5. During Lee Anthony's original interview with OCSO he described dumping the contents of KC's purse, which he had obtained from Tony Lazzaro's apartment, in the living room floor of the Anthony home. Cindy Anthony began to go through KC's wallet and pulled out what Lee described as looking like an "old driver's license", but he also stated KC's drivers license was still in the wallet. When Cindy held up the ID, the detective present snatched it out of her hand before Lee could get a good look at.

I believe that was the fake ZG22 expired driver's license and I believe when detectives found that she had possessed a fake driver's license since ??? (2003?) they turned her previously dismissed 2003 citation to Prosecutorial.

Theory:

KC = Zenaida Gonzalez (ZG22) = Zani.

dates about June ticket BBM

This may be just a shot in the dark, but Jamie R. (a shot girl @ Fusion) had stated in an interview that she was going to go out with KC, but KC cancelled because she had just gotten a ticket and she wanted to stay in Orlando...this was in Mid June...KC got a ticket in May, but ZG22 got a ticket (where she couldn't produce license) in mid-June. Could KC have been referring to a June (ZG22) ticket? My hinky meter went off and I needed to release this question from my brain...if i seem erratic it's because i am :crazy:....coffee intake was too much for me this morning!!

hugs to all!

Woodforest, Recommend reading posts 1247-1250 this thread. HTH.

Thank you BondJamesBond, it did help......but after bouncing from here to downstairs and back reading thread after thread...i am left with such a sick feeling...KC's mind, people and personality games are out there for all to see...but still no justice for Caylee...no voice from her family demanding truth.

Unless someone is reading here and decided to play mind games?

Okay, now, I'm wondering if part of the activity isn't just this. I've been monitoring the zenaida myspace on a weekly basis since the 1/10/10 log-in and the "Last Login" date has been 1/10/2010 since that last activity.

This morning the last login date was changed to 1/11/2010. BUT - immediately after I put a blog entry up that it appeared the myspace page had been hacked - IT WAS CHANGED BACK TO 1/10/2010! That JUST HAPPENED!

This is crazy! I checked the myspace page it was 1/11/2010. I created my blog entry on the apparent hack and then came straight over here to post in this thread. I found this thread and started the post and went to find the link to the myspace to include in my post and the damned login date had already been changed back!

O_O

I got so kerflunkeled I forgot to include the link...

http://www.myspace.com/389838213

This is crazy! I checked the myspace page it was 1/11/2010. I created my blog entry on the apparent hack and then came straight over here to post in this thread. I found this thread and started the post and went to find the link to the myspace to include in my post and the damned login date had already been changed back!

O_O

I got so kerflunkeled I forgot to include the link...

http://www.myspace.com/389838213

LOL Val!

A friend request has been sent to this user. If your request is accepted, you will be friends on MySpace.

Wondering if she will add me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members