Is ICA running her Defense?

I believe she is having a great deal of input toward her defense as evidenced by that ridiculous fabrication of an opening statement. Only a narcissistic, pathological liar would have come up with such a ridiculous tale, and expect people to buy it. And only a pathological liar would try and make accidental drowning as a defense, when the victim was found with duct tape covering her mouth and nose.

When ICA is found guilty, it will be hard for her to claim she did not have good council. All JB will have to say is that he was following her direction.

I thought the question was "is she ruining her defense" when I saw it...

Either way, the answer seems to be yes.

is she running the show? no, not even close. in fact she appears to be in the way much of time...

Well things are going SO WELL for her team I imagine this must be what is going on.

I think that her lawyers are trying to run the show but ICA is imposing her will at every turn.

I think she believes that after all this time she has *so much* legal know-how that she is fully competent to captain the ship. Her narcissism is given FULL REIGN in a trial setting. Its all ABOUT HER. Everyone is focusing on her - positive or negative attention, the narcissist cares not. The eyes of the world are upon her and SHE LOVES IT. She would like voir-dire to go on forever.

I think the little tiff between her and JB was about her refusing the last minute plea deal and that she threatened JB that if he comply with her wishes during trial time, he was out. And maybe she was sticking to her guns so he backed down.

She really BELIEVES this paralegal personality - its not a put-on!

Eeeeek! I guess we can expect things to go as swimmingly in future as they have thus far. *insert eyeroll*

Gotta agree with a lot of this here! The narcissist in her cannot resist the attention the trial provides and the power she knows she has over the "team", who have to a certain extent placed themselves at her mercy (from her perspective).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back