Is TH Responsible in any way for the Disappearance of Kyron? **NO DISCUSSION**

Is TH Responsible for the Disappearance of Kyron?

• Yes

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • No Clue

Votes: 86 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Last person to see Kyron.
2.Unhappy with KH,tries a MFH!
3.Tries to kidnap babyK from KH at the gym.
4.Starts suggestive sexual relationship with MC.
5. Behavior at press conferences seem dishonest.
6.Cannot confirm where she was on the day Kyron disappears
7.Failed 2 polygraphs & walked out of 1.
8. Shows no genuine feelings for Kyron or his family.

I voted : TMH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance &/or death!!Yes.

Even without the leaks, the fact that her behavior is completely at odds with the rest of the family is enough to get my spidey-senses tingling. A united front, except for her. If it was just DY and TY vs TH, and KH was sticking by TH's side, I'd have a different feeling about it. He's convinced, and he knows her better than any of us. Therefore, I have to go with his gut feeling.

But the leaks don't do a lot to sway me back toward the fence. In fact, at this point I can barely see the fence. I will try to keep an open mind.

Have you ever had an experience that causes you to think, "maybe this is all just a dream, or a test or something." Some remote part of my mind is wishing this whole thing was just some grand "social psychology experiment" hoax, just to demonstrate to people that you, yes you, even you, have prejudices that color the way you perceive certain events. I wish there wasn't a little boy missing and possibly deceased, and countless lives disrupted and otherwise affected.

I feel like when it's all over and the perp is convicted, WE should all get some sort of compensation for having to be sucked into this drama.

I voted 'no' because I just don't see how, if she DID have anything to do with his disappearance through intent or being involved with party(ies) who are responsible, then it would have come out by now. I can't remember a case where a person was under such boiling high pressure and scrutiny. In fact, to me, her silence is rather heroic. (getting ready for the barbs coming my way lol).
I feel for all the parties involved here. If in fact it turns out she is in any way responsible-then woe be unto her. And well-deserved woe.

I usually don't do polls. Should have been a Maybe there.
I voted No clue because:
We have no real evidence that she took Kyron from the school and did anything with him. No one saw her leave with him, that we know of.
Everything else listed so far are merely allegations, not shown to be facts. Until there is proof, beyond a reasonable doubt... I just don't know.

My opinion is yes, she is responsible. My reasons are:

1) She failed two lie detector tests
2) According to DY and KH, she has lied to investigators re: her whereabouts and she has "not been cooperating"
3) She has not spoken out in her own defense which IMO if she were truly innocent she would have done this immediately
4) She tried to hire someone to kill her husband, therefore she is capable of doing something equally as heinous to Kyron
5) She began an affair - which in itself does = guilt but the fact that she began the affair in the middle of an investigation which she is clearly the focus of, it shows that she just doesn't care. Furthermore, the "sexting" takes it over the top and should be the furthest thing from her mind if she was concerned with her step son's whereabouts at all.
6) DY and KH believe she is involved, 100%, and IMO a mother's instinct especially, is probably correct. DY seems to have questioned TH from the beginning (from the first phone call) which to me, speaks volumes.

Yes for all that's listed in Post #3 by A Closer Look. Bravo! Couldn't have said it better.

I think TH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance because:

1) She was the last known adult to see him.
2) She allegedly was untruthful about her whereabouts that morning.
3) I thought her behavior was odd at the first press conference.
4) She allegedly tried to have her husband murdered.
5) She showed the sealed RO to her new lover.
6) Her new lover took photos of the RO.
7) Her new lover googled Kaine's new address.
8) She asked her new lover to lie to her lawyer about her being at his home.
9) She sent explicit pics of herself to this new lover, which only interests me due to LE telling Kaine that this is very similar behavior to what she did with the landscaper she allegedly attempted to hire to kill Kaine.
10) All other immediate family adults (KH, TY, DY) seem to believe without doubt that TH is responsible, and they are being supplied info from LE.
11) I believe LE believes that TH is responsible for Kyron's going missing, and are just keeping it close to their vest for now, as they work on proving it beyond reasonable doubt, and finding Kyron. But I strongly believe that DY, TY and KH have all been helped along in their opinions by information that is leaked to them by LE, even though LE would never admit that at this time.

ETA 12) A judge saw enough to issue the RO in the first place, and remove baby K from her custody, which I don't think was done without sufficient cause for alarm.

Exactly what I was just about to write!!!!!!

and we only know about the landscaper and the new guy......

I never ever trust a woman who would send photos/sextext to anyone merely to use them....

At the end of my first husbands marriage she wanted to leave him but stayed as he was paying for her and her two children (she didnt work)........after he left she was desperate for more money and she texted him very loving words and pictures(!).........as we lived in a rather small town and good detective work I found out that she had sent the exact same words and pictures to four other guys at that same time........hoping one would take the bait and she could use for money and to do her dirty work.......I have met a couple of these women and they think of themselves only and use people!

I do not trust this woman

I think there are two questions:
1. Did she take Kyron.
2. Did she harm (or allow to be harmed) Kyron.

My vote is without a doubt in my mind, YES.

When someone is the center of this kind of tragedy, you do NOT react in any of the manners TH has displayed since 6/4/10.

You also do NOT hinder LE or an investigation where anyone is missing, let alone a 7 yr old little boy.

If TH can't pass one let alone two polygraphs...all eyes need to be on her for the answer to where Kyron is.

I put "no clue". My abnormal psychology and hinky meter says "yes, yes, yes", but besides this case being so weird that just about anything could have happened to Kyron, up to and including alien abduction, if I was on a jury, given the evidence we have so far, I don't have anything on which to convict her. Not one thing. I'm not exactly on the fence, but I'll watch and see how they build the case and what the witnesses have to say. I'm trying to ignore the crowd with the pitchforks and torches for now.

I voted yes because there just is so much that seems to point to her in LE actions, legal documents, KH, DY and TY statements and what little we have been able to observe about her behavior afterwards (although I'm willing to give her a free pass on facebook). All those things would have to be explained away either as complete coincidences, unfounded rumors, deliberate lies, total misunderstandings, a cruel vendetta or ugly coping. I guess it's possible as long as LE isn't confirming a lot but I don't see it as likely. DY, TY and KH know her behavior from the past and have seen her after Kyron's disappearance and have heard things from LE and if they're convinced it carries a lot of weight with me. It's not proof and they might be personally biased but they know the situation intimately and it's hard for me as a total outsider to secondguess them.

She may not have acted alone but I believe she knows what happened.

I put "no clue". My abnormal psychology and hinky meter says "yes, yes, yes", but besides this case being so weird that just about anything could have happened to Kyron, up to and including alien abduction, if I was on a jury, given the evidence we have so far, I don't have anything on which to convict her. Not one thing. I'm not exactly on the fence, but I'll watch and see how they build the case and what the witnesses have to say. I'm trying to ignore the crowd with the pitchforks and torches for now.

I think TH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance because:

1) She was the last known adult to see him.
2) She allegedly was untruthful about her whereabouts that morning.
3) I thought her behavior was odd at the first press conference.
4) She allegedly tried to have her husband murdered.
5) She showed the sealed RO to her new lover.
6) Her new lover took photos of the RO.
7) Her new lover googled Kaine's new address.
8) She asked her new lover to lie to her lawyer about her being at his home.
9) She sent explicit pics of herself to this new lover, which only interests me due to LE telling Kaine that this is very similar behavior to what she did with the landscaper she allegedly attempted to hire to kill Kaine.
10) All other immediate family adults (KH, TY, DY) seem to believe without doubt that TH is responsible, and they are being supplied info from LE.
11) I believe LE believes that TH is responsible for Kyron's going missing, and are just keeping it close to their vest for now, as they work on proving it beyond reasonable doubt, and finding Kyron. But I strongly believe that DY, TY and KH have all been helped along in their opinions by information that is leaked to them by LE, even though LE would never admit that at this time.

ETA 12) A judge saw enough to issue the RO in the first place, and remove baby K from her custody, which I don't think was done without sufficient cause for alarm.

I agree with all the above but would like to add that her dad stated there is a 50/50 chance she will be arrested.
She hasn't refuted anything publically
Her body language, (LE often states when asking for tips, to report anyone acting odd... Well she is acting odd.)
and I ran her astrological birth chart and compared it with Kyron's (Not good)
My gut tells me its her and statistically the last person that was seen with the child, and generally its someone known to the victim.
LE stateing this is an isolated incident.

So I voted yes, and although I have looked at other possabilities I just cant get a list like above that makes since, Ofcourse I am female and often change my mind but havent yet

I know she's done some awful things (murder for hire, sexting) that may have contributed to her being obstinate re: the polygraphs. But if she's completely innocent, why hasn't she been forthcoming about her whereabouts that day and being honest with LE? I just think she's acting like she has something to hide, and that makes me think she does.

(edited, cuz I commented....mybad!)

We don't "know" a lot outside of what other people are saying. It might be true, but so far, it doesn't make it fact. It makes it someone else's word against hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa