Italy’s Highest Appeals Court to Decide Amanda Knox’s Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
#amandaknox twitter- verdict is expected friday.

The case was handled so poorly that the dna evidence is weak/sketchy/non existent and the le didn't change gloves in between handling evidence.

Meredith's family will never find out what really happened. Italian LE (and that crazy procecutor with his tales of fantasy) have made it so.

The killer is in jail. If Amanda and RS's sentences are upheld, that will also be a travesty of justice.

The case was handled so poorly that the dna evidence is weak/sketchy/non existent and the le didn't change gloves in between handling evidence.

Meredith's family will never find out what really happened. Italian LE (and that crazy procecutor with his tales of fantasy) have made it so.

The killer is in jail. If Amanda and RS's sentences are upheld, that will also be a travesty of justice.

1. there is plenty of evidence that points to Amanda and RS
2. What would be a travesty of justice would be for the italian court to uphold the verdict and the US not extradite her back to italy to serve her 28 year sentence.

I really hope it is either today or tomorrow.
I am afraid it is going to be Friday. No session for Thursday said the judge, so either tonight or Friday. The prosecution is not even finished yet so it is probably going to be Friday.

Someone message a mod and tell them to put a banner on the front page of Websleuths for the latest developements in the amanda knox case.

I think a lot of people forgot that March 25th would be the final date.

#amandaknox twitter- Carlo Dalla Vedova: "Lack of motive alone is a reason for acquittal. There was a lack of proof."

#amandaknox twitter- Carlo Dalla Vedova: "Lack of motive alone is a reason for acquittal. There was a lack of proof."

That is silly IMO. When do you have to have a motive to convict? Do we need to send the guy a list of murders without certain motive?

Now the Pros. want Amanda to serve 28.3 years and RS to serve 24.9 years.

#amandaknox twitter

Maresca asks Judges to confirm conviction so that #MeredithKercher can be finally remembered outside of a courtroom #AmandaKnox

Watching videos of Amanda being interviewed and she never says I am Innocent, I did not do this etc.
She also looks at the floor a lot and she never cries either.

Watching videos of Amanda being interviewed and she never says I am Innocent, I did not do this etc.
She also looks at the floor a lot and she never cries either.

Sorry, double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member