Italy’s Highest Appeals Court to Decide Amanda Knox’s Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching videos of Amanda being interviewed and she never says I am Innocent, I did not do this etc.
She also looks at the floor a lot and she never cries either.

Scott Peterson and Jody Arias seemed to have that same problem.

What a nightmare for all that are involved and affected by this senseless tragedy. I was struck initially by how everyone seemed to have an agenda from the accused to the court. To this day, I am unsure of what really happened and if the true murderer is behind bars. IMO

What a nightmare for all that are involved and affected by this senseless tragedy. I was struck initially by how everyone seemed to have an agenda from the accused to the court. To this day, I am unsure of what really happened and if the true murderer is behind bars. IMO

I agree. There are no winners in this case. 1 person in prison, 2 more possibly going to prison and one lovely british young woman who life was snuffed out way too soon.

but Amanda Knox and RS need to be held accountable for what they did to poor Meredith.

jmo.

Ruling has been delayed until Friday #AmandaKnox twitter.

I guess court is over for now.

I totally agree with this article. Along the way the one who should never be forgotten.... has been and the media has pushed Meredith's gruesome murder aside to give senseless attention to the murderers.

Imo, there is only one victim in this case and that is Meredith.

I pray the higher court will uphold the guilty verdict.

I really wish our Prosecutors had this type of recourse here in the states where they too are able to appeal a case rather than it only being the defense who has that right.

I totally agree with this article. Along the way the one who should never be forgotten has been and the media has pushed Meredith's gruesome murder aside to give senseless attention to the murderers.

I really wish our Prosecutors had this type of recourse here in the states where they too are able to appeal a case rather than it only being the defense who has that right.

I totally agree with this.

Meredith and her family deserve justice.

Even a little delay at this point is infuriating. I guess they need to let the defense lawyers have their full say... regardless of it not being relevant at this stage of the case.

I hope lot more WSluethers show up on friday when the verdict is supposed to be announced.

Even a little delay at this point is infuriating. I guess they need to let the defense lawyers have their full say... regardless of it not being relevant at this stage of the case.

yeah, the defense did not even get to talk because the prosecution argument went on and on.

No. All the prosecution and AK's lawyers. RS attorney requested to be heard Friday as tomorrow other cases are to be heard.

Getting all my info from #amandaknox twitter.

I totally agree with this article. Along the way the one who should never be forgotten.... has been and the media has pushed Meredith's gruesome murder aside to give senseless attention to the murderers.

Recourse? You mean keep trying someone until you get the verdict you like? This young lady was not only found "not guilty" but she was found to be "innocent". Not a chance she will be extradited.
What scenario have the prosecution dreamt up this time around? Remember when it was a sex game gone wrong? LOL
Oh well.. Try and try again must be the motto of the Italian justice system.

Didn't realize so many are still falling for the tabloid fodder that was on display in the weeks after the murder??

No. All the prosectution and AK's lawyers. RS attorney requested to be heard Friday as tomorrow other cases are to be heard.

oh, I did not know that. I bet RS attorney will blame amanda once again.

Recourse? You mean keep trying someone until you get the verdict you like? This young lady was not only found "not guilty" but she was found to be "innocent". Not a chance she will be extradited.
What scenario have the prosecution dreamt up this time around? Remember when it was a sex game gone wrong? LOL

Didn't realize so many are still falling for the tabloid fodder that was on display in the weeks after the murder??

I dont buy tabloid material etc and have followed the case quite a bit..I feel AK is guilty..JMO but yea I agree with oceanblueeyes.

1. Amanda has only had one trial. it was guilty, appeal thrown out and then the guilty verdict reinstated.
2. Amanda has been found guilty twice.
3. We have a treaty with Italy. She will be going back to serve her 28 plus year sentence. The state department is Amanda's only hope at this point, and legally they have no reason not to turn down a request for extidition if Italy asks.
4. That was RS's attorney who came up with that.

All MOO

You might want to look back. She was found GUILTY. Released on APPEAL. Found GUILTY again when the appeal was nullified.

What tabloid fodder?
No motive is necessary.

RS attorney's will continue on Friday.

RS released the appeal documents and changes his story to Amanda Knox went out that night

His slight change seems to be that he can not know if AK went out because he was sleeping.

That is like asking me if I snore... I have never heard myself ;)

Weak, weak, weak IMO.

You might want to look back. She was found GUILTY. Released on APPEAL. Found GUILTY again when the appeal was nullified.

What tabloid fodder?
No motive is necessary.

She wasn't only released on appeal. She was acquitted. Not only that but she was found to be innocent as opposed to a not guilty verdict.

The tabloid fodder was actually the MSM that originally portrayed her as a sex fiend murderer. That is what gave everyone their first impression of her. And it appears many haven't wavered from that despite the mountain of evidence that shows she and RS did not only NOT do this, but they were taken over by a corrupt justice system and a LE agency unwilling to admit mistakes and continuing to cover up the truth of what happened.
JMO, as everyone has their own opinion, which is fine.
All I can say is that time will tell whether she is extradited or not. I stand by my thoughts that there is no chance she returns to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member