J Blanchard Park #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday on several different sites I read or saw something about Casey changing her story to dropping Caylee of at Blanchard park to ZG & her cousin Sam. I've so overwhelmed with info and mind is so full I can't remember where/who I heard this from. Was it Leonard last night on NG or somewhere else. Anyone hear about this?
LP said it, yes! it's in i think today's videos on one of the local Orlando channels... but i cant get it - it's late. i think it was wftv.com. I thought he said Sister Sam... I'll have to look again, myself tomorrow...

LP said it, yes! it's in i think today's videos on one of the local Orlando channels... but i cant get it - it's late. i think it was wftv.com. I thought he said Sister Sam... I'll have to look again, myself tomorrow...

Yes, it was leonard that said it yesterday, the only time I've heard it. It was ZG and Sam (didn't say sister). It was on Fox Orlando, and somebody found a link, I can't remember what thread it was on though....

I asked Tony last nite when he was on where he got that from and he didn't know. I speculated that it was a planted story coming from Cindy.

what's he talking about when he says the dog in the back yard?

Interesting theory - maybe when George saw Casey & Caylee on that Monday, he was saying he was getting ready to go to work & Casey & Caylee were leaving too. She might have left, waited for Dad to leave then came back to the house to crash for awhile since no parents were home. I think Cindy worked the normal 8 - 6, and George worked the afternoon - evening shift at his security job. Then maybe Casey fell asleep, and Caylee got into the pool & drowned. Those above ground pools are terrible - my 3 year old swims in one at my friends house - it makes me so nervous because he can't stand up anywhere in that thing - he's got to get to the side & if the water is low, he wouldn't be able to reach the side to pull his head up. Very very plausible. Then she puts her in the trunk for a day or two until she figures out what to do, and then she disposes of Caylee. That's really sounding like what happened. I think a huge part of this would be to connect the dots VERY TIGHT on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday with the tower pings & ANYONE who had contact with her in that time. Problem is - who remembers what they specifically did one or two months ago?? I barely can keep track of what I did the day before.

yes i looked at this too. the murdered woman's car was found with the purse in it and so was casey's. i found a forensic astrology website that gave a report much like housemouse's about the murdered woman. it made my hair stand straight up. i started to post it here but being such a newbie and wanting to have respect for the other family i did not. i'll pm it to you if you would like to see it.
hi I would like you to pm me the report if you will thanks a bunch also a newbie

The report:

Missing Jogger Found Dead
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 10:10:41 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback |

Slideshow - 2 images
">
Additional Information
Map Showing Location Of Blanchard Park
Central Florida Crimeline
ORLANDO -- A University of Central Florida graduate student was found dead one day after she was missing while jogging.

The remains of Nicole Ganguzza, 26, were found Wednesday night in the woods near Econlockhatchee Trail and State Road 50.

The discovery came nearly 24 hours after Ganguzza was first reported missing following a jog in Blanchard Park nearby.

Deputies said while they were still in the early stages of their investigation, they thought it was likely Ganguzza was abducted while on her run, then killled.

There are no suspects yet, but investigators said they would be looking into a possible connection between Ganguzza's death, and two attacks and rapes that happened nearby.

"We're going to look at every avenue. Sex Crimes has been out here with us, and we've had those two reports -- two incidents in 2006. We're going to look at those composites again," said Sgt. Allen Lee, with the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "We have our sex offender squad. Every resource the Sheriff's Office has, we're employing those resources to triage all those resources coming in."

The park was closed Wednesday as deputies released bloodhounds to search for Ganguzza.

Ganguzza's family said she regularly went running at Blanchard Park and went there around 6 p.m. Tueday. When she had not returned a couple of hours later, they called authorities, and deputies started to search the park around 9 p.m. Tuesday.

Ganguzza's car, a black Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible, was also found at the park.

The University of Central Florida issued a statement following Ganguzza's death.

"Our UCF family mourns the senseless death of one of our own. Our heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with Nicole's family, friends and classmates," the statement said.

The UCF Counseling Center was made available for anyone who may need to speak to someone about coping with the loss. The center is open Monday through Friday, and can be reached at (407) 823-2811.

Sorry, I can't paste the sketches of the suspects from the Ganguzza article

I think I read a theory somewhere that because of this happening a week before Caylee is presumed missing, KC used this place as her story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn