J Blanchard Park #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i looked at this too. the murdered woman's car was found with the purse in it and so was casey's. i found a forensic astrology website that gave a report much like housemouse's about the murdered woman. it made my hair stand straight up. i started to post it here but being such a newbie and wanting to have respect for the other family i did not. i'll pm it to you if you would like to see it.

Welcome to ws MagnoliaMom.:)
If you haven't been too inundated with requests, I would really appreciate if you could send me a copy as well. Thanks.

OK, Im a little suspicious after looking into this case.

Let's use this thread to set some facts straight about that case and how it could pertain to this case. I know quite a few people have thought that Caylee's disappearance could have started with the murder of the jogger, Nicole G, in Blanchard Park.

here's what i found that makes me real suspicious:

-Nicole G went missing June 10th, body found June 11th. Casey's date for dropping off caylee was June 9th.
-Nicole G was jogging in blanchard park
-but her body was found in Econlockhatchee Trail
-if IRC, casey says her mom didn't want her jogging in B park, not even along "Econlockhatchee Trail"
-Nicole G was a marriage counselor, could this be what ties the anthony family and Nicole G together!? Could this be who cindy talked to about casey and caylee? and back in 2005 cindy and george had a seperation filed. Could this be a counselor they were told to go see?
According to the counselor’s Web site, Ganguzza had worked with homeless people, children and adolescents in the juvenile-justice system, people with disabilities and families affected by physical and sexual abuse. She also did counseling at the community counseling clinic at UCF.

Her interests included working with troubled youth, older adults, people with life-threatening illnesses, couples and families and personal growth, according to the Web site.
snipped from http://www.theledger.com/article/20.../1410&title=Missing_Fla__Jogger_Is_Found_Dead

-Nicole G was 26, which would make it unlikely that casey and her went to the same school, but it's possible they partied around each other. Nicole G did seem to have her head on better than casey and Nicole G was married, so i can't say for sure if Nicole G partied at all.

Could this all just be coincidence???

I haven't found any recent reports that say they know who killed the jogger or how she died. Please add info if you find it.

At this point anything is possible. I just don't have any idea how we could track down a link with the A's, but I'm open to suggestions.

Don't know if this happens to be coincidence but Casey said Zanny was 26 years old
5'6 - 5'7 Brown Hair, Brown Eyes 140 pounds

According to America's Most Wanted Nicole was 26 years old
5'4 Brown Hair, Brown Eyes 130 pounds

An autopsy was conducted but cause of death was near released

Don't know if this happens to be coincidence but Casey said Zanny was 26 years old
5'6 - 5'7 Brown Hair, Brown Eyes 140 pounds

According to America's Most Wanted Nicole was 26 years old
5'4 Brown Hair, Brown Eyes 130 pounds

An autopsy was conducted but cause of death was near released

wow...all of this can't be just by accident.

I think this case gave Casey ideas for her lies. I don't thnk it's related otherwise because there has been at least one more attack on that jogging trail since Nicole G. was killed.

I want to pull this stuff over from another thread :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seranade
I agree, it is very important to find out how she was killed, but LE may not want to release that detail.

Snippet from link - http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

Nicole Ganguzza was last seen around 6:00pm on Tuesday. She was jogging through Blanched Park from Dean Road to Econlockhatchee Road. Deputies said when they found her body it was an extremely disturbing scene. Investigators said they were not revealing details about her death in order to protect the investigation.

There is a sketch out of the suspect in this case also at the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoxide
Does the sketch look like anybody in Casey's pictures?

Well the one on that sight is a bit vague - but LE released 4 more detailed sketches of persons of interest who were seen in the park around that time. Two of those people came forward and were cleared. The sketches of the other two can be seen here (sorry it's a cached page.) http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:...nk&cd=14&gl=us

There was a suspect related to this case through a rape that happened previously at an apt. complex - last name Garcia. LE thought he looked like the sketch - the first vague sketch and the second more detailed one (of the younger looking guy) - I don't think they could really link him to this crime - but I think he looks like the sketch too.

Here's a link where you can see a pic of that Garcia guy. http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/fo...?t=5665&page=3

If you check out pix of Nicole G, you also can see she does look of "mixed" races.

I think this case gave Casey ideas for her lies. I don't thnk it's related otherwise because there has been at least one more attack on that jogging trail since Nicole G. was killed.

Yeah but that might just mean that Nicole's murder was connected to the East Side Rapist?

I don't want to accuse anybody of anything or whatever but one of the pictures look very familiar.

If it should be removed I'll remove it to not wrongly accuse anybody but they look similar aye?

This does add the idea that maybe casey is capable of murder of more than just caylee..

I recall in her interview with LE recordings, she said for quite a while her mom wouldn't even let her jog outside their neighborhood or around jay blanchard park because of that crime.. yet she hadnt been living at home at all since around june 10 on so how could her mom have been telling her it was unsafe because of that crime to jog in the hopesprings area?

I think she either places herself/caylee in places by using someone else thinking it deflects heat of their locations and times or she uses other people and stories directly to cover the real truth, which if so, I guess everything we think we know now is useless since its all pre planned shammage.

I don't want to accuse anybody of anything or whatever but one of the pictures look very familiar.

If it should be removed I'll remove it to not wrongly accuse anybody but they look similar aye?

That does look similar doesn't it?

I don't want to accuse anybody of anything or whatever but one of the pictures look very familiar. This is what I got: it should be removed I'll remove it to not wrongly accuse anybody but they look similar aye?

I'm not sure who or what the pictures represent, but yes they look very similar to me as well.

Ok I'll bite, who are we looking at?

I totally agree with you on that one!

I don't want to accuse anybody of anything or whatever but one of the pictures look very familiar. This is what I got:

Yikes :eek:......strikingly similar!!!

ETA......maybe you should send that to LE

Thinking out loud...

I wonder if Nicole counseled someone in the nefarious crowd Casey was associated with, either directly or indirectly.

I wonder if someone in that crowd is responsible for Nicole's death, or at least has knowledge about it, and Casey overheard something about it and is being blackmailed.

My wonderings are becoming more far-fetched as the days go on!

I'm starting to wonder about myself! :confused:

mono........probably different detectives handling Nicole's case but I would definitely make sure the lead detective on the Anthony case is made aware of this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther