James Kolar Video - A Must See!!!!!

and there may be something to that. In the police interviews, PR was very evasive about who slept where, when.

dodie20,
The circumstantial evidence seems to support BDI. Patsy said JonBenet had shared BR's bedroom one day that week, 24th I think. But I now think that this might have been deliberate misinformation, i.e. to cover BR forensically, since Patsy knew JonBenet had been in BR's bedroom 12/25/1996?

I remember reading this years ago and thinking, wow, why tell anyone that?

dodie20,
The circumstantial evidence seems to support BDI. Patsy said JonBenet had shared BR's bedroom one day that week, 24th I think. But I now think that this might have been deliberate misinformation, i.e. to cover BR forensically, since Patsy knew JonBenet had been in BR's bedroom 12/25/1996?

I remember reading this years ago and thinking, wow, why tell anyone that?

Click. That was the LightBulb being switched on! The photo of Burke's room shows his room to be in much neater array than JB's as well, and the BED WAS MADE up in the photo! Did Fleet and John do a bit more 'tidying' than necessary that morning before shuffling Burke out of the house?

Did they make sure Burke was clothed well enough to hide any 'retaliation' marks JB might have made on him? The interview information that was made public could not have contained any remarks from LE or other interviewers as to his physical appearance, at the risk of being incriminatory, which was not legal, correct?

Click. That was the LightBulb being switched on! The photo of Burke's room shows his room to be in much neater array than JB's as well, and the BED WAS MADE up in the photo! Did Fleet and John do a bit more 'tidying' than necessary that morning before shuffling Burke out of the house?

Did they make sure Burke was clothed well enough to hide any 'retaliation' marks JB might have made on him? The interview information that was made public could not have contained any remarks from LE or other interviewers as to his physical appearance, at the risk of being incriminatory, which was not legal, correct?

midwest mama,
That was in the days when BDI was last on my list. So we now have a sequence of apparently disconnected events spanning 12/23/1996 through to 12/25/1996 and with JonBenet telling us she is expecting a visit from Santa after Christmas. Well patently if Patsy arranged JonBenet's hair, after the pineapple snack, then she got her visit!

I doubt they could comment on his appearance if there were abrasions or bruising visible. I think it was John Fernie who made up BR's bed, they collected the Fernie' children and took them along with BR to the White's.

I reckon moving BR out was part of the plan, whether it indicated BR's direct involvement or the parents wish to distance BR from the investigation, is a moot point.

midwest mama,
That was in the days when BDI was last on my list. So we now have a sequence of apparently disconnected events spanning 12/23/1996 through to 12/25/1996 and with JonBenet telling us she is expecting a visit from Santa after Christmas. Well patently if Patsy arranged JonBenet's hair, after the pineapple snack, then she got her visit!

I doubt they could comment on his appearance if there were abrasions or bruising visible. I think it was John Fernie who made up BR's bed, they collected the Fernie' children and took them along with BR to the White's.

I reckon moving BR out was part of the plan, whether it indicated BR's direct involvement or the parents wish to distance BR from the investigation, is a moot point.

I think we're both right here, UKGuy -
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682505/Second Floor
Some thought it was suspicious that Burke's bed was made up that morning, as if perhaps he had not slept in it. However, it has been reported that Fleet White made the bed before taking Burke over to his house early in the morning on December 26.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682461/December 26

After 7:00 AM Burke Ramsey Taken to Whites. Burke Ramsey is taken by Fleet White and John Fernie to pick up the Fernie children and then taken to the White's home (Schiller 1999a:45).

Fleet went up with JR to get Burke gathered up, and when they came down with him, Fernie joined White, then the two of them left with Burke, stopped and got the Fernie kids and went to White's house. Both White and Fernie returned to the R's leaving the children in the care of White's relatives.

I think we're both right here, UKGuy -
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682505/Second Floor
Some thought it was suspicious that Burke's bed was made up that morning, as if perhaps he had not slept in it. However, it has been reported that Fleet White made the bed before taking Burke over to his house early in the morning on December 26.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682461/December 26

After 7:00 AM Burke Ramsey Taken to Whites. Burke Ramsey is taken by Fleet White and John Fernie to pick up the Fernie children and then taken to the White's home (Schiller 1999a:45).

Fleet went up with JR to get Burke gathered up, and when they came down with him, Fernie joined White, then the two of them left with Burke, stopped and got the Fernie kids and went to White's house. Both White and Fernie returned to the R's leaving the children in the care of White's relatives.

midwest mama,
Yes thats approx. one hour after the 911 call and BR is parachuted over to the White's house.

Wonder why Fleet White made the bed up, did he think BR was coming back?

It seems to me as if all those closely involved know who did it. Given the sexual assault my money is on either BR or JR.

midwest mama,
Yes thats approx. one hour after the 911 call and BR is parachuted over to the White's house.

Wonder why Fleet White made the bed up, did he think BR was coming back?

It seems to me as if all those closely involved know who did it. Given the sexual assault my money is on either BR or JR.

With the rest of the house in a mess, why would Burke's bed need to be made up, is right! Unless there was evidence of something on the bedding that looked suspicious enough that FW thought it might camouflage it from police if they looked through Burke's room? Dried blood, urine, other fluid??

Another weird aspect of the case.

With the rest of the house in a mess, why would Burke's bed need to be made up, is right! Unless there was evidence of something on the bedding that looked suspicious enough that FW thought it might camouflage it from police if they looked through Burke's room? Dried blood, urine, other fluid??

Another weird aspect of the case.

midwest mama,
Although at this point FW had not looked into the wine-cellar three times yet. So he might not have been so suspicious.

Making the bed might just be a detail, alike JonBenet's hair-ties, or it could be significnt, only FW knows. I wish he would do an interview, with everyone knowing the R's were indicted, he must know that the rest of the world has an R marked down as the killer.

My guess is that Fleet White needed something to do while BR was getting dressed, gathering stuff, using the restroom or whatever. So rather than stand there in a mentally upset state (a little girl is kidnapped and you are trying to figure out what the heck happened) he went into "I need to do something" autopilot stage and made the bed. JMO

BR's room, like JB's, had TWO twin beds in it. Patsy had said she did this so the kids could have friends over for sleepovers. Only one bed is seen in the photos, so possibly the one seen is not the one he slept in.

BR's room, like JB's, had TWO twin beds in it. Patsy had said she did this so the kids could have friends over for sleepovers. Only one bed is seen in the photos, so possibly the one seen is not the one he slept in.

Well that would make more sense, but why would it be necessary for there to be case notes made about Fleet making Burke's bed?

Maybe it's just more complication put out to the public to keep us confused, as per the comments from Michael Kane about the public not knowing very much of the truth!

I guess the more we keep speculating about things that might not even be true with regard to crime scene photos, the longer we'll be kept at bay from discovering some of the real evidence!

Well that would make more sense, but why would it be necessary for there to be case notes made about Fleet making Burke's bed?

Maybe it's just more complication put out to the public to keep us confused, as per the comments from Michael Kane about the public not knowing very much of the truth!

I guess the more we keep speculating about things that might not even be true with regard to crime scene photos, the longer we'll be kept at bay from discovering some of the real evidence!

Doesn't mean FW didn't make the bed- just that only one bed was visible in the photos and there were two beds in the room. I don't think it would be put in the case notes to confuse people or to deceive- but I agree it is very odd he would take the time to do it, considering the circumstances. However- at that time of the morning, JB had not been found, so in FW's mind - JB had been kidnapped and was missing, not dead in the basement. He may have had a feeling that something just "wasn't right".

Well, Burke's bedroom photo was from LS presentation. I wouldn't assume that this particular bed was 'not the one he slept in'. Otherwise, what was the purpose to use it by LS?...Of course it's possible that you're correct but I don't believe it's probable...In addition, this particular bed is closer to the door. Patsy said that children slept on the bed closer to the door, isn't?

jmo

FW might have made the bed as deca said because he needed "something to do". It's also possible that he made the bed to cover soiled sheets. We know BR was still having accidents. Maybe FW was trying to save BR & family the embarrassment of LE (& the world) knowing that BR was still wetting/soiling the bed at almost 10 yrs old.

If he saw, heard, or witnessed part of the crime, and actually did go to sleep at some point after that, what more likely night to have an accident?

I think we're slipping into the realm of speculation here, as opposed to looking at actual clues.

He could have made the bed because he was nervous, didn't like the sight of an unmade bed, was trying to make the place tidy, was beaten as a child for not making his own bed, saw an elephant in there and tried to stop it escaping, etc

I worry that sometimes we stretch in this place from logical step by step progress to subjective opinions based on nothing but a desire to dot every i and cross every t on everything relating to the case.

Not trying to pick on anyone specifically, it happens in just about every thread and I wonder if we should at least try to sort out what doesn't actually matter in the grand scheme of things.

I think we're slipping into the realm of speculation here, as opposed to looking at actual clues.

He could have made the bed because he was nervous, didn't like the sight of an unmade bed, was trying to make the place tidy, was beaten as a child for not making his own bed, saw an elephant in there and tried to stop it escaping, etc
Well said, WL.

I worry that sometimes we stretch in this place from logical step by step progress to subjective opinions based on nothing but a desire to dot every i and cross every t on everything relating to the case.

Not trying to pick on anyone specifically, it happens in just about every thread and I wonder if we should at least try to sort out what doesn't actually matter in the grand scheme of things.
What? You worry? Remember: No wukkas!

:bump:

As per the OP :)

Will have to watch on Nother comp, with earphones as volume is really low.

DeeDee249,
Could be. I think FW making the bed up is curious. Simply because to my mind it did not matter.

Then again some conspiracy theorist might suggest it was actually the bed JonBenet slept in that FW made up, BR had already made his own bed up?

Knowing that FW is a considerate person, he did help out JonBenet in the past, so maybe its just how he is?

Wasn't FW making up the bed when BR (and JR??) were getting his things together to leave? I always pictured it as FW was standing there awkwardly waiting and just made the bed for something to do.
Kind of like you are talking in the kitchen and waiting and you just reach over and put a dirty cup in the sink without thinking.

Kolar's remark is a BIG hint for me, with or without knowledge of the center pin!
The PLACE where it was found is important, IMO! This 'detail' has been first time revealed as much as I know. Could I missed it while reading his book? Could be, but I don't think so....

From basement to bedroom, from bedroom to basement...the track of evidences is so confusing...:banghead:

My kids have toys in every room in the house. They carry them all over so that there is some in his room and some in the basement means nothing big to me.

I just watched the video. And while I have not read the book yet? I see a lot of maybes or could be's not absolutes. I see inference and no back up.. I plan to pick up a few books on the case before vacation so we will see what I think after that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back