"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I've thought about this "second job" craziness too. So DB sits at home all day, no job, while he slaves insane hours?

And let's remember... idle hands are the devil's playground.

IIRC according to the timeline we have (such as it is) JI was home about 2:30pm. knowing a good many construction electricians, this tells me he may have come home early so that he could finish up the job after hours so as not to interrupt business as usual at StarBucks. Not many electricians get off at 2:00 to 2:30 pm on a regular basis.
what are his regular hours?
As for DB not seeming to worry about him being late, she went to bed about the time he was expected home, also I used to do alot of home remodelling and repairs in my day and it's not unusual to work around the clock on a job that needs to be done asap. My wife doesn't worry.
Also my wife is a nurse, she gets off at weird hours simply because if a resident at the NH falls or has a complication there is a ton of paper work to be done. so we have a system, when she gets off she calls before leaving. If she is not home in a reasonable amount of time, I would get in my truck and go look for her. We don't know that DB & JI didn't have a similar understanding / working plan. My wife's shift is posted as 3-11, but if I don't get a call precisely at 11pm I don't worry b/c I know she is still at work b/c I didn't get a call.

I have to admit, I've thought about this "second job" craziness too. So DB sits at home all day, no job, while he slaves insane hours?

And let's remember... idle hands are the devil's playground.

Ummm, hmm, nothing 'idle' about being a SAHM. I don't remember the last time I got to "sit on my butt".... Little Lisa was only 10 months and being at home with mum can be wonderful for babies - especially under 12 months...
When I had my third baby my husband ripped out the bathroom and started renovating so he could avoid all the childcare, lol - some guys prefer to play their part in that way - each to their own...

Beat me to it Middle!

Middle, I know there are quite a few Starbucks in KC. Does Jim's statement about next to a hotel narrow it down as to which one JI was working at?
Not really. There is a Starbucks in nearly every hotel district here.

No one kill me because I don't have a link and I'm too lazy to look for it, but I do believe neighbor to the Watson's (Mary Hurt) said in an interview that she noticed for the first time he had shaved his head on Oct 3 when he was doing work at the Watson's. Maybe on Nancy Grace? Anyone else remember this?

The neighbor mentions Jersey's shaved head here in this HLN clip (at around 8 mins 50 seconds). However, it's hard to decipher from what she says exactly when he shaved his head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK91LdOmE40"]Lisa Irwin: Prime News 11/1/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Not to be overly sensitive, but that's kind of offensive to stay at home parents. The only time I have "idle hands" is when the baby is nursing, and then I can play online while she eats (like right now, lol). I understand what you are getting at, but my husband logs long hours at his job and I stay home with the children. I'm not sure who has the tougher job. Trust me, being a SAHP is not an "easy job" - not at all.

OK. My apologies to SAHM's.

For the record, my profession is insulted on this board every day, and I just grin and bear it.

Tanko's docket update. It should be further updated as I don't see when his next court date will be yet.

11/15/2011 Bndover Circ-Waive Prel Hrng
State appears by Asst. P.A. Defendant appears in person and by attorney. The Court finds that Defendant has been advised of his/her rights & enters a valid waiver of preliminary hearing; the Court orders that the Defendant appear and be present in Division Four of the Circuit Court of Clay County for arraignment.
Associated Entries: 11/01/2011 - Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
PD Determination. JS/lla
Associated Entries: 11/01/2011 - Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 11/15/2011; 9:00 AM ; JANET SUTTON; Clay

Under case header:

Date Filed: 10/14/2011
Disposition: Bndover Circ-Waive Prel Hrng Date of Disposition: 11/15/2011

Judge/Commissioner At Disposition: SUTTON, JANET

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/

OK. My apologies to SAHM's.

For the record, my profession is insulted on this board every day, and I just grin and bear it.

It sucks when people don't "get" something you know on an inside level, much less when they insult it. Sorry if I've ever said anything insulting about your profession :)

It sucks when people don't "get" something you know on an inside level, much less when they insult it. Sorry if I've ever said anything insulting about your profession :)

That's so nice of you to say! Nah, this is a board for venting. It all rolls right off.
:

The neighbor mentions Jersey's shaved head here in this HLN clip (at around 8 mins 50 seconds). However, it's hard to decipher from what she says exactly when he shaved his head.

Lisa Irwin: Prime News 11/1/11 - YouTube

If all that was said in this video is true. Then IMO jersey was more than suspicious the night Lisa went missing. He shaved all his hair.( to leave no hair samples?) Got rid of the dog from the sprinkler house.( so no barking when he came back later?) The witness says man with baby went to the sprinkler house vicinity ... It's obvious there was a plan in the works on his part for that night.

Jersey's lastest booking in October, has him with hair. I wonder when he got his head shaved? His booking before that he has longer hair than this last one.

Jersey's lastest booking in October, has him with hair. I wonder when he got his head shaved? His booking before that he has longer hair than this last one.

I thought someone posted that they used a picture with a previous date for his booking in october. They do that if your previous booking still looks like you for the most part.

I thought someone posted that they used a picture with a previous date for his booking in october. They do that if your previous booking still looks like you for the most part.

That would have been me guessing that they used a previous booking picture but I don't see an arrest or docket for it if it was a recent booking. His other booking was from 5/09 and he had long, lighter colored, straight, thin hair. Who knows?

The city jail & county jail aren't as friendly as others I've checked on.

2009 booking. You may have to put his name in again. I have the other one too.

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/searchOffender.do

If you go to Vinelink, it has both pictures.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...Name=john&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Wow, I found this on Vinelink for JT. Open cases. He has 4 open felony cases. Two in Clay and two in Platte City. No info but will search in a while.

TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 Open/Felony Platte Cty Circuit Clerk
TANKO, JOHN S 03/19/1969 42 Open/Felony Clay Cty Circuit Clerk

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...Name=john&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Must be open due to probation on his previous charge of tampering, is my guess.

If you go to Vinelink, it has both pictures.

Wow, I found this on Vinelink for JT. Open cases. He has 4 open felony cases. Two in Clay and two in Platte City. No info but will search in a while.

Note: Dane is from Platte, MO.

Originally posted by katshep
The City of Platte City is the county seat of Platte County, Missouri, located 1/2 mile north of the I-435 and I-29 interchange approximately 20 miles north of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. The current population is approximately 5,200 http://www.plattecity.org/

If all that was said in this video is true. Then IMO jersey was more than suspicious the night Lisa went missing. He shaved all his hair.( to leave no hair samples?) Got rid of the dog from the sprinkler house.( so no barking when he came back later?) The witness says man with baby went to the sprinkler house vicinity ... It's obvious there was a plan in the works on his part for that night.

:goodpost:

BBM

I hadn't thought of those. I wonder if he was using gloves to do the lawn work? These could have been used during the crime as well so that he didn't leave any fingerprints.

Also, I wonder if any of the neighbors reported missing fire accelerant that might have been used in the dumpster fire? (Can of gasoline, charcoal lighter fluid, etc.)

All JMO.

we also have....

The parents stolen cell phone was used to call Jersey's ex-girlfriend's cell phone the night lisa was taken.

Yes he is. hmmm, interesting isn't it?

I keep forgetting Jersey was arrested on a federal warrant. Checking on him again today refreshed my memory.

Platte County dockets aren't easy to get to. btw

The parents stolen cell phone was used to call Jersey's ex-girlfriend's cell phone the night lisa was taken.

Moreover, the fact that calls were being made in close proximity to the Irwin house at around 3:30, coupled with the sighting of a man carrying a baby more than three miles away at 4:00, argues for an association of at least two perps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA