jessica files for divorce

I am obviously in the minority here, but I like Ashlee Simpson's songs. I've never much cared for Jessica, but that's probably just because I don't have the looks, body and money like she does. :blushing: I like Ashlee's songs and style of music, it's not the typical "Britney-pop", it's got more of an edge and she has a huskier voice than Jessica. Go ahead, bash away, I can take it. :D

Sad to hear about Jessica and Nick, though. I hope they both find happiness in the future, and I'm glad there were no kids involved.

I like Ashlee too. More edgy. Or I am more cranky. lol. Jessica always looks like she is having a seizure when she is singing with her hands going all over. Had it not been for the Newlyweds she would be on the VH1 where are they now? show.

Thanks for reading my posts friends.:blowkiss:

I think Nick should get something, I mean if it was the other way around I would want her to get something too. The Newlywed show i think set them off or atleast her. By the way I loved that stupid show, lol...

michelle said:
I think Nick should get something, I mean if it was the other way around I would want her to get something too. The Newlywed show i think set them off or atleast her. By the way I loved that stupid show, lol...
Me too. I loved it! It cracked me up at times. :D Well, what doesn't!!

lilpony said:
Me too. I loved it! It cracked me up at times. :D Well, what doesn't!!
She was dumb sometimes, nick looked at her like she was an idiot.

michelle said:
She was dumb sometimes, nick looked at her like she was an idiot.
He did. It was so funny. Especially the comment about the tuna being chicken! They way he looked at her was priceless! I was busting up! :p

lilpony said:
He did. It was so funny. Especially the comment about the tuna being chicken! They way he looked at her was priceless! I was busting up! :p
I know and my DH got mad he was like "she can't be that dumb", I wasn't so sure though....:waitasec:

I wonder though... was she really 'that dumb' or was she really 'that smart'?? Think about it.. she played dumber than chit and it got great ratings, maybe she knew what she was doing after all ?? I read an article that her mother said she was tested in Elementary school and her IQ was above genius level... she even associated her with Albert Einstein!

michelle said:
I know and my DH got mad he was like "she can't be that dumb", I wasn't so sure though....:waitasec:

I don't think she is an Einstein, but I think she played it up for the camera. She knows (or her father/managment knows) that she has a very short time span to make some quick cash. Then she will be another Britney. All washed out.

Mygirlsadie said:
I wonder though... was she really 'that dumb' or was she really 'that smart'?? Think about it.. she played dumber than chit and it got great ratings, maybe she knew what she was doing after all ?? I read an article that her mother said she was tested in Elementary school and her IQ was above genius level... she even associated her with Albert Einstein!
I heard the same thing about her IQ, I bet she is really smart she just trys to put the dumb act on b/c she thinks its cute. Like Reese Witherspoon had said on Oprah that she thinks its a slap in womans faces for girls to portray this dumb image and when you have children yourself especially girls you dont want them growing up thinking this is cute.

Mygirlsadie said:

Ah well, you see...often listening to an interview leaves out a lot of the fine details.....

Here mother said that she tested above the genus level! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genus

It is just a good thing she is pretty.....I think it would be fun to be married to her or date her. She looks like someone that has a lot of fun.

By the way, she does have another man, and I am very repentive of what I have done. Sorry Nick....just couldn't help myself.

I just loved the special they did for the troops. While I like the fact that they went and all that--I love it in fact. But then they would go to like a hospital ward and break out in a song acapella...it just felt weird and seemed a little self-serving kind of. If you watched it, you probably saw what I am talking about.

Cal

calus_3 said:
Ah well, you see...often listening to an interview leaves out a lot of the fine details.....

Here mother said that she tested above the genus level! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genus

It is just a good thing she is pretty.....I think it would be fun to be married to her or date her. She looks like someone that has a lot of fun.

By the way, she does have another man, and I am very repentive of what I have done. Sorry Nick....just couldn't help myself.

I just loved the special they did for the troops. While I like the fact that they went and all that--I love it in fact. But then they would go to like a hospital ward and break out in a song acapella...it just felt weird and seemed a little self-serving kind of. If you watched it, you probably saw what I am talking about.

Cal
Above genus level huh? I heard that jessica is dating some rocker from another band, i forget his name. I liked what they did with the troops as well.

Jessica has been rumored to have a relationship with Adam Levine of Maroon Five. Not sure how true it is though! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back