Jimmy Ray Rodgers Sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON

Dr. Amanda Evans didn't think Jimmy was a leader. He wanted friends. Father made a big fuss when people wanted to get Jimmy help.

Wow, his father sounds like a terrible person and parent! JMO

Witness says Jimmy was mostly in his own world...
All the way through his childhood? She reiterates that she saw nothing to say he was a leader.

Hunter coming on strong to get on record that Dr. Amanda Evans retired professor of clinical social work from Florida Gulf Coast University does not have actual proof like a brain scan to determine if a baby has brain damage from a birth event.

Debating what Dr. Evans is trained in so he's basically discrediting what she had to say. IMO

Interesting that JRR sentencing has a bigger crowd than CWW did.
View attachment 219993
Is the fourth person standing a victims advocate?
View attachment 219994

Edited to add that her name is Dr. Amanda Evans and she was an excellent witness.

As odd is this may sound, he is a more sympathetic person in some respects than CWW or MS. No sympathy for either of them.
JRR's childhood doesn't in any way excuse what he did, but it does explain a lot and I feel for the lost little boy.
I really feel for JLR.
As much as I enjoyed HamidHunter in his handling of the trial of ms, I'm not crazy about his attitude in his questioning of the mental health witness; I'm sorry I don't have her name at the moment. There was absolutely no need for him to behave in any manner less than respectful and professional with this witness. That attitude can backfire (for me) with a witness like this - one who presents as clear, upfront, educated, experienced, knowledgeable, professional and unbiased. She's very clear in what she does and does not do. HH is being unnecessarily antagonistic - iow, a bit of a jerk. There are other ways to elicit the information you want other than behaving with an "in your face" attitude.

Last edited:
The Dr said some things we already suspected that he had a crappy childhood. But I hate children being failed when they especially report the abuse themselves. Can you imagine being blamed for your mother's death. JMO

I believe that JRR had a sad, tragic, and abusive upbringing. It seems that his brother did what he could. I believe that he is gullible and can easily be taken advantage of by others. He does know right from wrong. He had the opportunity to say no to CWW and not be involved in this murder. His statement that he could do 15-20 tells alot about him.

I do hope that he gets the maximum sentence possible. He killed Teresa and is lucky that he was only convicted of 2nd degree murder.

The Dr said some things we already suspected that he had a crappy childhood. But I hate children being failed when they especially report the abuse themselves. Can you imaging being blames for her mother's death. JMO

Given that he was so vulnerable, it is a true tragedy that he was blamed for his mother's illness and death. I do feel for him in that regard. With the limited ability to think about whether or not to do life-threatening actions, we are all safer if he serves life in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back