JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting Paulap, and I am so very sorry for your loss.

I, too, am sorry for your loss. I've met a lot of JM types who were buffoons, oafs, stretched the limits, always on the prowl for "getting lucky", careless with bills and traffic tickets, slobs, but they did not cross certain lines. There is something very wrong with anyone who does not beyond the usual issues. There are also sociopaths that do not exhibit the traits that JM does. It comes down to whether a person is so evil to do certain things.

Very sorry for your loss. After doing my own studying I am pretty sure I know who your niece/nephew are...and I saw them defending JM a great deal on social media until other cases were linked...then I saw their posts change. I feel awful for them, no one wants to believe someone they know/love could be capable of such brutal crimes. Prayers to your family.

He likely had advise from a lawyer friend to remove it

His facebook account was "scrubbed" the morning before he went to the PO, very shortly after the news reported the video of him doubling back to HG. Not trying to assume intentions or anything, but the facts are recorded and JM changed his FB account before he was known publicly as the last person to have live contact, to have touched HG while still alive. There is more video, it will come out, just not now.

Would this time LJ spent in California happen to have been between 2004-2007 (approx.) all or part of those years?

I was just wondering that, myself! Probably worth a look regardless, by those who know which databases to look at!

completely agree
it takes a certain kind of evil to do what has been going on in cville

Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing here, it's always interesting to get an idea about a person from someone who actually knows them. I'm also curious to know where LJ lived from 2004-2009. There isn't much about him during that time period from what I've seen

he did visit there ... don't believe he stayed tho

:wagon: to Paulap and N'villlelights and any recent members who joined to discuss this case I may have missed. WS is a great place because we are blessed to have new members joining every day, sometimes locals and folks who know the case principals and background. your input is always appreciated!

Edited To Add: If you ever have concerns about what is okay or not to post the mods here are great and happy to give you direction. You can always private message one of the forum leaders when in doubt and they will clear things up :)

If that info would be best in the hands of the police, do that, please!

To be honest, the evidence as has been presented in media so far indicates that lj is guilty of multiple things. He had a lot of support from folks in cville so it's really sad to see this unfolding!! I am sure I have angered my nephew for any thoughts that LJ could be guilty... but the picture being painted is horrible. Having spent 28 years and Cville and seeing young woman after young woman disappearing, it will be a relief if the perp is stopped... even if that person is lj.

Whoa, I commend you for being so candid and open here. It is much appreciated, and I am sure I speak for all of us. :)

I do not mean this to sound snarky...but he was smart enough to have ALL his friends and family fooled into believing he was a slow gentle giant or maybe its them thats all slow. He is a con artist and I personally have never met a slow thinking Con Man. He conned his friends his family and every young lady (and possibly DaShad) that has fell victim to him. My point is He is that Smart

I do not mean this to sound snarky...but he was smart enough to have ALL his friends and family fooled into believing he was a slow gentle giant or maybe its them thats all slow. He is a con artist and I personally have never met a slow thinking Con Man. He conned his friends his family and every young lady (and possibly DaShad) that has fell victim to him. My point is He is that Smart

I see what you're saying, but I honestly don't think he's all that smart. I mean, "smart" comes in different flavors. He's not book-smart and he's nt even smart enough to have truly gotten rid of his social media profile, photos, etc. I've said this before on this forum that this very thing has completely baffled me. He should have deactivated his accounts. Blacking out that profile pic is ridiculous imo. What- we can't find 30 other pictures of him online? Crazy to me. I think he's "smart" in a dual personality sense of the word, but I actually think that is a function of a psychological disorder- not normal intelligence.

are you asking who the friend is in CA giving him advice? the lawyer also? i know that right now...if that is what you are asking.

I am and have been aware of "the California connections" from sleuthing (I am not related to or friends with anyone involved in this case), but felt it was not appropriate to post here because it has not been established that they are involved or were even aware of the accusations made against Jesse before it was made public. Paulap, if you have information that might be helpful in finding Hannah or establishing Jesse's whereabouts, you should contact LE with this information. I would also encourage you to become "verified" by the admins and to not release information here that could ruin the lives of your relatives in California, especially if they are innocent of any wrongdoing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub