JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: Gil Harrington tells @HenryGraff a forensic link has been made between #JesseMatthew and Morgan

ETA: :gaah: I can't find correct thread to post this in

I was thinking it would match. Sad for many folks right now.

Now we really have to find her, to keep him off the streets. He can't walk, just like Longo said at the first PC.

:modstop:

Do not link to fundraising sites. It is against TOS.

This is just crazy. The cajones on this guy are just unreal. To have basically gotten away with several unspeakable crimes and then to not be able to stop yourself from "just one more" in the middle of a crowded, surveilled part of a college town? Pretty unbelievable, and gives insight into how these people think (or don't think). Zero impulse control or regard for human life.

Unbelievable. Those poor families.

This is just crazy. The cajones on this guy are just unreal. To have basically gotten away with several unspeakable crimes and then to not be able to stop yourself from "just one more" in the middle of a crowded, surveilled part of a college town? Pretty unbelievable, and gives insight into how these people think (or don't think). Zero impulse control or regard for human life.

That really shouldn't surprise any of us.

This is usually the way they operate. The more they get away with.........the more they do. They begin to think they are untouchable and that is when they usually make a mistake.

Thank God, he finally made his.

This is what gets me... why would he allow himself to be seen with Hannah by numerous people if he knew what he was going to do to her? That makes no sense to me!

This is what gets me... why would he allow himself to be seen with Hannah by numerous people if he knew what he was going to do to her? That makes no sense to me!

MOO. I think that at some point, they (serial killers, rapists, etc) all crack. And it just so happened that with Hannah, he cracked (totally lost it mentally).

I'm still REALLY REALLY hoping that she is found, safe and unharmed. PLEASE!!!!!!!

When JM saw HG and immediately changed direction to follow her I think he may have had intentions of flirting with her and trying to get her to to engage sexually with him, but he may not at the outset intended on committing a crime ending in murder. He allowed himself to be seen with HG by many people because he wasn't initially intending on harming her. I think he is the type of offender that 'snaps'. Rape is more about power and control than it is about sex. He got enraged.

Not if he removed the battery..

The cell phone stopped pinging at 1:30 on Saturday morning. The police have said she had an Iphone5. Another poster at WS has said that you can't remove the battery from that model of phone. There are probably lots of possibilities. Someone could have put it in water -- that pretty much kills a cell phone.

This is a really interesting statement. I know some have described him as sweet, gentle, etc.
But I've wondered about the description of his behavior that night; the sweating, the boundary issues, etc. Did something "change" physically for him each time he raped and murdered, which got worse each time; then, as you put it, this was his "cracking" point?

Not something that can ever be answered, but just struck me.

MOO. I think that at some point, they (serial killers, rapists, etc) all crack. And it just so happened that with Hannah, he cracked (totally lost it mentally).

I'm still REALLY REALLY hoping that she is found, safe and unharmed. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow