Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poll:
Who thinks Nurmi said, "Jodi, we need you to take the stand."?
Who thinks Jodi said, "I'm taking the stand because I insist."?

No one will ever convince me Nurmi wanted to jump in this fire ant bed.

This has Jodi Arias written all over it.

SHE insisted. She truly believes the jury is going to believe all of this nonsense. All pathological liars believe they can convince others to believe their lies.

IMO

Oh! and for any of the lawyers: I've seen some of the talking heads say that if JA is lying her lawyers won't ask her questions. That they would just let her get on the stand and talk, pretty much just sit down and let her go at it. Since they are asking her questions, do you think they believe she's telling the truth? Or are they doing some sort of misconduct? (I can't remember why the TH said they couldn't ask questions if they knew she was lying)

I'm no lawyer, but it's subornation of perjury. A very bad thing for an officer of the court. In my very HO.

But I'll leave it to the real guys for a better discussion....

I have a question. How many people had a parent who used a belt or spoon, or hit them with some other object carry that tradition on to their own children?

Hey well i only have cats but i have nephews and etc, I got the belt once..because i smoked my dad cigarette ,,,Mom would put that HUGE metal spoon..and i got hit like 3 times.. It hurt but she had reasons. Clearly she was not beating me up... But i dont thinki would do the same... With my cats i use a water bottle..i dont slap them

What? Even Dr. Drew can't pronounce her name correctly after all the discussion about it?

Outside the studio- we go on in the segment after Beth and taylor

Dr. D and Wendy Walsh is his side starts now.

Ok I just got the the part in the other thread where Jodi takes the stand. I'll be there a while but wanted to point out that it looks like they have her *advertiser censored* taped down. Just saying.

Oh, and I knew something was up today when I popped in and you were on page 20 and when I popped in again it was page 84, lol.

I think many of us had mom's or grandma's who pulled out the wooded spoon. My grandma spanked my butt with that wooden spoon but I have never slit a boyfriends throat and taken pictures of it.

And her statement that Travis threatened to kill her family was almost as believable as her threats of suicide. Narcissistic sociopaths never kill themselves. JMO

There was the deal of Jodi being afraid that the ninjas could track her down, but someone posted her DL and it had a PO Box as address.

I'll accept that they believe it. I just don't see HOW they could because they both had to make it through law school and pass the bar so both are presumably very intelligent.

I think reality is that they know which questions NOT to ask. They would rather not know the truth, if that truth would hurt their defense.

Here's some vinyl stick on letters JA may have used to create her "Travis' " panties:

s0158096_sc7

http://www.staples.com/Press-On-Vinyl-Letters-Numbers/product_SS947369

Watching NG something stood out to me.....

Jodi said mother? Kept wooden spoon in her purse?

I guess that may be a good hiding place for a weapon ..

Maybe that's where Jodi concealed her weapons....

JMO

Well they can believe her story, but that doesn't make it true!
Actually I am shocked she is testifying. However, the way her family is behaving in the courtroom (from what I have seen so far) appears that they may have corroborated her story in an attempt to spare her life. Also from what I have heard so far, it doesn't appear she went into much detail regarding WHY it was necessary to murder Travis.

:waitasec:

MOO

If JA had any ounce of humanity in her whatsoever, which it is blazingly obvious she does not, she would have put an end to this whole farce a month ago. She can't escape the fact that everyone knows she did it.. Undeniable solid proof...Why waste taxpayers money, Continue to ruin the reputation of someone she supposedly loved as well as torturing their loved ones, not to mention having all of her own nasty business sprawled all over the news for the world to see. Why not say yeah I did it and get life in prison rather than risk the death penalty. I really think in her deluded little mind she thinks she is going to get out of this. I think the little twit is that crazy.

JA says her dad would 'knock me out "momentarily" '

This is the weird-speak vocab of a psychopath, much like Scott Peterson and Casey Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74