Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been reading, been watching live feed *snore* but does anybody get the idea she is loving reliving her past on the stand? It is in fact the only small dose of a normal life she will ever get to have around normally dressed people for the rest of her life. :jail:

Now for the drinks... 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR! :floorlaugh: I feel much better now.

It was only Travis calling Jodi at this time? Nope. Where are the phone records? She was chasing him.

He called her every night because she showed interest in return. Its called courtship! This is insane!!

I'm starting to get these swooping feelings in my stomach, little premonitions that this trial may not go the way it should.

Please people, refute my premonition!!! I can;t stomach another casey anthony.

I have got to believe that Casey Anthony was and still is an aberration of justice. I am staying strong for Travis Alexander. He should get justice for what she did to him.

As soon as they break, I need to run out to my car & drive home.

LOl I just made the mistake of checking out various euphemisms for Jodys favorite act: Cracks me up. I wonder if she will use any of these terms:

1. Adding more cream to the chocolate
2. Balony Colonic
3. Capping the Oil Well
4. Navigate the Windward Passage
5. Making Smores
6. Tunneling to China
7. Making Poundcake
8. Bogeying Hole Number 2

Omg! You should have warned me! Falling out if my chair dying laughing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why does the judge let that heresay in??? why?

poor Travis' family

I don't think Jodi can figure out where Nurmi is trying to lead her. MORE HOMEWORK TONIGHT, Nurmi!!!!

How many times does she need to step back and look at her life????

she has not always been faithful what about the guy who she drove to after murdering travis?

Practically every commentator who spoke about this case has said that "there were bits of truth in all of Jodi's lies". This has been obvious in today's testimony, especially. Jodi WANTED. She wanted a good life, a husband, children, a home, financial security, etc. I hope the jury is hearing what I'm hearing - loud and clear despite the softness of Jodi's voice. :moo:

It is so sad. Jodi wanted the same things so many other people want. Normal things. Too bad she's too nuts to go about these things the normal way.

Did she just say she's always been faithful??? Didn't bobby and victor overlap?

Did she just say she'd always been faithful in her relationships? :floorlaugh:

Haven't been reading, been watching live feed *snore* but does anybody get the idea she is loving reliving her past on the stand? It is in fact the only small dose of a normal life she will ever get to have around normally dressed people for the rest of her life. :jail:

Now for the drinks... 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR! :floorlaugh: I feel much better now.

Yes. I think she's using the witness stand as her own personal memoirs transcription service.

She'll be watching these tapes for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member