Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a defense tactic, but it drives me crazy how he refers to the murderer as *Jodi*/ but Travis as *Mr Alexander* :mad:

---------
Hi all, I am so anxious to know how the jury is acting. Since it is almost all men she might think they all think she is "hot". She is showing herself as a cold manipulating thing! I dont think many men really like her. While she degrades Travis she'd better watch her step, men stick together and may see her for what she really is. In their eyes she is probably good for one thing. She is not beautiful! Has anyone else noticed how the people act? they seem like they are in a trance..:floorlaugh: :seeya:

We need to start a thread game or something. This blows.

Before commercial break, Vinnie mentions that "Travis called Jodi every night following the convention". Point being, I suppose, that Travis was obsessed. If Jodi wasn't interested, why didn't she tell him not to call or cut the conversations short instead of talking to him about every topic under the sun? :moo:

Spread your wings and fly Jodi Whoops I mean legs and fly

I wish katie was there today so we had believable information about the jury.

I'm starting to get these swooping feelings in my stomach, little premonitions that this trial may not go the way it should.

Please people, refute my premonition!!! I can;t stomach another casey anthony.

It's gonna depend upon her story about the events of June 4 and her believability. I can't imagine what she will say that could convince the jury that she has met the self-defense criteria.

But I am believing her so far, except for the "I was gonna commit suicide" part. That was bogus IMO.

Haven't been reading, been watching live feed *snore* but does anybody get the idea she is loving reliving her past on the stand? It is in fact the only small dose of a normal life she will ever get to have around normally dressed people for the rest of her life. :jail:

Now for the drinks... 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, FLOOR! :floorlaugh: I feel much better now.

When this is over, we need to print off all our comments while she was on the stand with a leftover KC anthony marker and tell her to only open the cap, if someone posted something that sounds like they believed a thing she said. No, never mind - too expensive!

So what is up with her and the court reporter? Is she trying to woooooo him too now? Gads.

JA just licked her lips, I have seen her do that before, hmmmmm, guess who was really licking their lips in the elevator when supposedly Travis came close to kissing her licking his lips.

i'd WANT her to stab me 27 times.... it'd be less painful than her testimony, life story, dreamland... whatever you want to call it. Just put me out of my misery. PLEASE JUST MAKE IT STOP :banghead:

Before commercial break, Vinnie mentions that "Travis called Jodi every night following the convention". Point being, I suppose, that Travis was obsessed. If Jodi wasn't interested, why didn't she tell him not to call or cut the conversations short instead of talking to him about every topic under the sun? :moo:

She was interested. She didn't say she wasn't. Travis was definitely in hot pursuit IMO.

Did she just say she'd always been faithful in her relationships? :floorlaugh:
flores interview will be used in rebuttal... I am sure:twocents: (the whole open relationship and she was cheating, etc)

If I was a juror ... I'd go back to that jury room and kiss the floor! Thank god for the break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She keeps saying she didn't want to
"cheat", so she broke up with Darryl on Thursday!

Was she planning on sleeping with TA at the Hughes home?

I have to say... Jodi does look and sound more comfortable today. (compared to yesterday) She is still boring though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming