Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think every capital murder case calls for a death penalty. I think the definition of heinous, cruel, and over and above murder one qualifies and I have no problem saying that people like, say, Jodi Arias, Scott Peterson, Wendi Andriano, Richard Ramirez, Darlie Routier, Richard Allan Davis should absolutely have the death penalty for their heinous crimes. I believe Ted Bundy and John Gacy got what they deserved. The above people, for instance, will get (or got) a far more humane death than what their victims got. I don't necessarily believe that every person on death row should be there. There is one woman in my state that I would love to see a retrial on simply because there is no evidence stating that she confessed-except for a detective with previous misconduct charges saying she did. no recordings, no nada. Too much room for doubt. So I can go either way easily. In a case like this though....this is heinous and above and beyond murder one. I would love to see her on DR.

A huge part of me would absolutely love if they started executing pedophiles! Serial rapists, those that target attack and hurt the elderly the homeless etc...

I'm really generous about who doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us. I mean, if we're gonna do it, do it right. Natural selection could certainly use a helping hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask and you shall receive. :)

2gvj8uh.jpg

That is AWESOME!!!

I want one!!! Gosh you guys are so creative.

I found this too...I was more hoping to see him cross-examining her or at least a closing argument. This is probably as close as I will get lol.

I don't believe that trial was televised. I've not been able to find any video on it.

Not nasty! My bff is from NOLA and we order a King Cake in every year. LURVE it.

Ugh that giant crystaled sugar hurts my toofs.

I would like it better if it were just the croissant-type pastry with cream cheese. It's that colored sugar that does me in!

no, I don't. what's the warning?

It was a big thing that said, "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO GO THERE?!" and then it said that McAfee had found risky somethings there and it could be blah blah blah. I'm sorry, I'm wiped out! I will look at the link tomorrow. I am dying to see how it ended! I just saw 2 minutes of her calling the daughter and the husband saying he wanted a divorce and it was all her fault.

Good night peeps!! :seeya:

:eek:fftobed:

She never dated him. They had a very very close soulmate kind of bond but never dated or got even close to it. She said when she finally decided to leave her husband, her first thought was to run to Travis and rekindle the friendship (her husband wasn't one of those who you could have a male friend with) and found out he'd been killed 2 days prior. So very sad.

Is this the same person who anonymously tipped LE that her estranged husband could be responsible for the murder?

She never dated him. They had a very very close soulmate kind of bond but never dated or got even close to it. She said when she finally decided to leave her husband, her first thought was to run to Travis and rekindle the friendship (her husband wasn't one of those who you could have a male friend with) and found out he'd been killed 2 days prior. So very sad.

I can't imagine the heartache she must have felt!! I have a handful of male friends I consider my family bc we are so close and thankfully I haven't lost any of them yet (let alone to a maniac!!). Some people have a hard time understanding that men & women can really be just friends, but I can see how TA would have had plenty of female friends and it's a shame that he didn't end up with a woman who accepted that!!

And typing this now angers me bc I think of how many people JA has crushed bc of what she did ~ literally there are hundreds of hearts across the county that break over the result of her sick obsession with him...yet she continues to sit in that box and share her tales with absolutely NO regard for ANYONE other than herself!!

Ugh that giant crystaled sugar hurts my toofs.

I would like it better if it were just the croissant-type pastry with cream cheese. It's that colored sugar that does me in!

I just have a tiny little sliver and the filling is da bomb, not the sugar on top. Gal, we needs to hook up in NOLA. I think we'd get along jes' fine :)

KCL,

You don't find it odd that immediately post-divorce, a woman's first instinct is to "run to Travis to rekindle"?

If they were just good pals?

I am divorced and honestly, my first thoughts were of putting my life in order, not running to men with whom I had only a platonic relationship.

I know every person operates differently so I am not judging, AT ALL, but merely questioning.

It seems odd. But maybe my choices would seem odd to Elisha.

I can't imagine the heartache she must have felt!! I have a handful of male friends I consider my family bc we are so close and thankfully I haven't lost any of them yet (let alone to a maniac!!). Some people have a hard time understanding that men & women can really be just friends, but I can see how TA would have had plenty of female friends and it's a shame that he didn't end up with a woman who accepted that!!

And typing this now angers me bc I think of how many people JA has crushed bc of what she did ~ literally there are hundreds of hearts across the county that break over the result of her sick obsession with him...yet she continues to sit in that box and share her tales with absolutely NO regard for ANYONE other than herself!!

My sister lived with these two guys as roomates...total 3's Company situation but in reverse...for years at various apartments and homes. They had their own little family situation going on. We traveled together and would all crash in one hotel room dragging mattresses to the floor , sleeping on box springs, all sharing one bathroom etc. It was never other than platonic....we were like this crazy family of rogues. Spending all holidays together etc. It was never romantic or sexual among any of us. They adored her. They were devastated when she was killed. Just devastated. They are the only people alive who still call me "katiecoolady" exclusively.

Ask and you shall receive. :)

2gvj8uh.jpg

I'd like to request express shipping with my order please!! Thank you!! (and would you be so kind as to refrain from including any chocolates in the box?!)

KCL,

You don't find it odd that immediately post-divorce, a woman's first instinct is to "run to Travis to rekindle"?

I am divorced and honestly, my first thoughts were of putting my life in order, not running to men with whom I had only a platonic relationship.

I know every person operates differently so I am not judging, AT ALL, but merely questioning.

having heard her entire story, it didn't seem odd to me at all. He had become someone in her life who was a port in the storm previously, had given her shelter, was a spiritual advisor and support person. She had missed him desperately when she was married to a jack wagon who wouldn't allow her to stay in touch. So.....it didn't surprise me at all, not one bit. He was a bff to her who'd fallen out of touch for a short period of time.

Is this the same person who anonymously tipped LE that her estranged husband could be responsible for the murder?

I don't think so. That is a different married woman who lived with Travis for a while. Amanda something? She told police that her estranged (she called him ex) husband should be looked at for the stalking/slashing and for the murder.

Later on she said she was just upset with her ex and no way was it him. :rolleyes:

I'd like to request express shipping with my order please!! Thank you!! (and would you be so kind as to refrain from including any chocolates in the box?!)

hold the chocolates, include the 5ths, please. :please:

KCL,

My closest friend is a guy and I could see myself asking to crash @ his place if needs be.

My closest friend is a guy and I could see myself asking to crash @ his place if needs be.

My closest unmarried local friend is a guy, too. But there would be no "rekindling," just crashing!

Ok, now that I know no gunmen on the loose are lurking outside my door, I can hit the hay. Thanks for the laughs tonite guys. I can't wait to get my jacket and form a posse. And guess what? We all get to wake up tomorrow and not have to endure another day of The JA Show. TGIF!

I see y'all's points. I guess I was just lucky in my divorce that I still had a place to live and wasn't having to crash on my friends' couches.

But for the grace of God....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member