Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is a weird picture that I really wish we knew the date to. What a creepy out of focus picture she took that she titled "my hands". Why??? Why this???

l.jpg

Because she thinks it's artsy and shows some sort of depth in her work, when really the only chance she may have ever had in displaying it is with these folks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3k8qWTn4Rg

…And NO offense to arts & crafts people, I am one myself. :-/
I've posted this vid before, but I always connect her with this. lol

Just checked buyers who purchased some of Jodi's art on Ebay. Some of the buyers must think she is innocent and are praying for her. I wonder how they feel now that the phone audio was played.

I think JM's Cross is going to be very repetitive. Yet delightful. "Ms. Arias when you said.....it was a lie? Yes or No. Reply "Yes". That will go on and on and on....... Cue the music. The "Juanettes" are doing the bend and snap :great:

Oh, I think it will be very crafty. If I were JM, I would find reasons to put pictures up of the victim's mutilated body and leave them up as long as possible. Because that, after all, if why that jury is there.

Here are two almost identical pictures of Travis's face. The one where he is having his picture taken, he is clearly comfortable and his facial features are relaxed.

l.jpg

Then there's the shower picture. His eyebrows are drawn down over his eyes and his face looks tight and stressed.

ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_wg.jpg

Dave Hall, a Travis friend, and Jodi's new Bryan Carr are debating on JVM. Dave Hall told Bryan to go find a real abused woman to support, but Jodi is no abused woman. Dave said that finger was bandaged the day after she killed Travis, she went to his house the day after, and that sure Travis might have hurt her finger when she was killing him.

Dave is on the witness list?

This "sex" tape is killing me.

Just a few things.....

1. WHY did she tape THIS call?

She set Travis up with THIS phone call.

And the fact that she did this makes me more focused on what SHE said during the call.

She was leading this phone conversation.. for sure.

IMO she had a plan and it started with this phone call.

JMO

http://www.peter-greven.de/cms/index.php?id=210&L=1
this is what i got when google??
Ester lubricants
Ester lubricants are produced by a reaction of fatty acid with an alcohol. We have two different forms of ester lubricants, liquid and solid. Every ester lubricant is another combination of fatty acid and alcohol, therefore we can offer a broad range of lubricants that offer special properties for different applications.

i got this...
castrol-6808r-400.jpg
:waitasec:

It was on her jfineart myspace. She doesn't even have the jfineart URL...only myspace.

Just clicked on the JFineArt on her Myspace.does not belong to her, maybe it did at one time. I don't know how URLs are bought or sold..just noticed she had a website separate from Myspace.

"Open-Minded, Artistic, Tolerant, Kind, Compassionate, Loving, Approachable, Generous, Healthy, Creative, Prosperous, Strong, Playful, Appreciative, Adventurous, Spiritual, Reflective, Responsible, Reverent. "
www.PaintYourReality.com
www.JFineArt.com

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias

***WARNING***

I believe that Travis didn't want to kiss her after she gave him oral sex in the car and ejaculated in her mouth. Don't think he wanted to taste himself, if you know what I mean. JA didn't "recall" where he came that day. I call BS on that one. She knew exactly why he wouldn't kiss her that day!

JMO

Agreed, this is not the first time I've heard of a guy refusing to kiss after oral.

Here are two almost identical pictures of Travis's face. The one where he is having his picture taken, he is clearly comfortable and his facial features are relaxed.

l.jpg

Then there's the shower picture. His eyebrows are drawn down over his eyes and his face looks tight and stressed.

I still say bottom is fear but....it is of course subject to interpretation of the viewer.

I had no clue what those sexual innuendoes meant and had to google them as suggested. LOL

Not only would you not call right then and there you would wait until the abuser was safely out of the general vicinity.

One lovely feature of many DV websites is a quick escape feature for that reason.

I dunno though. One of my personal regrets is never confiding in my mother (or any other family member) the level of abuse I was experiencing. My mother really was my best friend. They knew my ex had a temper and was prone to rages but not much more beyond that. There was too much shame and embarrassment involved. Other people's experiences may well be different though.

I found it a bit odd that today Jodi testified she wasn't close to her mother yet it was her she reached out to.
I figured it was because momma was the only one who would lend her money...

I always thought it was fear. Like she opened the shower door and either had the knife or gun in her hand. She said she and others went in the house without knocking. So he looked like what are you doing here and what's with the knife or gun?

I agree which leads me to believe she was holding a knife. I think a gun pointed at him would've been much more terrifying :what: and a knife is more like "Wtf are you doing?"

I had no clue what those sexual innuendoes meant and had to google them as suggested. LOL

I try to learn something new everyday....I would have preferred I learned something different today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a small favor to ask all WSers:

I just spoke with my daughter and told her I was completely addicted to a local trial... she hadn't heard anything about it.

If I can get her interested, I was hoping maybe we could go to court together...

I'd like to send her a link (like to one of the 48 Hours episodes) but I don't know which would be the best one to send her (her attention span is... sporadic :) )- but she took some criminal justice courses in college and loved it. But she sounds dubious about this trial - how does one sum it up in a few texts?

I would love any advice anyone might have while I look, too. She doesn't have television, but she can watch anything that's available online.

TIA either way! :tyou:

SNIP

The reason I think she had the gun on him is, I can't picture her wanting to sneak up and he not realize what hit him. She is a "talker" she would have a lot to say there for a minute "so i'm not the kind of girl you would marry? You made me do this"

You know the term "Eyes widened in fear"? If you look at that photo, you may notice how his eyes are narrowed, which usually indicates anger. I have always thought that he looked pissed.

I know a lot of people see fear in that pic but it looks more to me like determination. Maybe he had just had it, fed up, going to do whatever it took, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa