Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead::banghead:
That is exactly what I think they have planned...drag this nonsense out, then blast the murder right before the end of day-leave it with the jurorsa to think over for the four days off.:furious:

But she has not talked about how she had bad relationsships enough yet, and the Dt has not asked her how she felt about it enough yet. We have a long way to go:banghead:

ok- I just submitted a thread idea to the mods for the Jodi Arias Forum entitled Comic Relief- I hope they approve it cause I am working on some more limericks/poetry and I think there are a lot of talented peeps on websleuths who could knock it out of the park w/o making it dirty (ie "there once was a lil' chihuawa, who shook like a bowl full of wawa...) you get my drift!

Maybe it's been slogging through the story of Jodi by Jodi Arais last two days, and after today the old, but goody bathroom wall sayings......here I sit all broken hearted........

I pray to jesus the defence is done soon I cannot take anymore of this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

---------------
You know josie I am feeling the same way! I am actually losing interest as it is so boring. It sounds like the same thing. I can hardly wait for the prosecution to take over..I am not watching it close as other trials, I cant!:seeya:

You can tell defense thinks they are losing ground when they snap at the prosecutor for objecting when defense knows it's part of his job. Juan should not have to coach defense on how to ask questions. Nurmi is suppose to already know what he can and what he can't ask but he tries to get it in. When Juan objects, Jodi reponds that she's sorry and Nurmi raises his voice tells her not to apologize. Does he not realize he sounds exactly like what Jodi claims Travis has done to her? All he is proving is she is enough to drive a man off the deep end.

I also think Nurmi is getting a little aggravated with Jodi because she is not answering the questions the way he is expecting. She sometimes likes to put her own little spin on things. Keeps her in control, so to speak. jmo

Amen! Great post and very well said!! These are points I was trying to bring out... but you did a much better job.

I am betting that they are done at the end of the tomorrow to leave the jury with it for the long break

(and I think the defense is dragging it out to ensure this)

:twocents:

Why would they want anyone to really ponder the manure pile?

PS - I agree with u - just being facetious.

My contribution to the "poetic" people here. LoL, now I know why I flunked English.

There once was a psycho named Jodi,
Who just couldn’t let her ex go free,
She ended his life, and that is her strife,
And now she is off to the pokey.

Her lies and the things she’s construing,
The guys she was forever scr**wing,
When Juan gets his chance,
She’ll be p***ing her pants,
And her lawyers will be her undoing.

NOT a poet (and I know it). :)

I don't think leaving the jury with the murder for the long break will make much difference.
Once our boy juander gets going and her lies are unravelling and her little jodi castle is crumbling down they'll sit up anf take note.

If I was on that jury all my notes would say is "kill me now" or "please put me out of my misery"

That it works. That is what I posted the first time. That PLUS the fact that it can be used as an intimidation factor.

And it makes football players look "hot" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is any information he has is useless. Another one who is a stranger to the truth. jmo

People soak up minute, meaningless details about infamous, notorious people. If when he leaves the jail he documents everything, and with the help of a professional ghost writer or editor, etc., he could clean up. Probably whether she's found guilty or not. He could do a sequel from Death Row (If people still care at that point).

I think people would also be fascinated to read what Jodi has had to say throughout this trial, how she feels - he's on NG right now relating things for her.

Of course I could be wrong (I frequently am!) but I think my theory is at least a possibility. He wants nothing romantic, and even if he is genuine in wanting to be her hero - her only friend in this, wanting nothing in return - he could still make money from a book and a signing tour just before the holidays.

Guess we'll have to wait and see! :) I'll bet you a Toblerone over it (a virtual one) if nursebeeme doesn't needle me for saying that. :)

My contribution to the "poetic" people here. LoL, now I know why I flunked English.

There once was a psycho named Jodi,
Who just couldn’t let her ex go free,
She ended his life, and that is her strife,
And now she is off to the pokey.

Her lies and the things she’s construing,
The guys she was forever scr**wing,
When Juan gets his chance,
She’ll be p***ing her pants,
And her lawyers will be her undoing.

NOT a poet (and I know it). :)

Made my very early morning lmao.

I don't think leaving the jury with the murder for the long break will make much difference.
Once our boy juander gets going and her lies are unravelling and her little jodi castle is crumbling down they'll sit up anf take note.

If I was on that jury all my notes would say is "kill me now" or "please put me out of my misery"

Hope so. Not convinced yet. Saw KC go free. Don't trust justice anymore.

There's something about him that just begs to be punched. Its the shifty eyes and stupid smirk. He enjoys this way too much.

It's a face like the ....grinch on crack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen! Great post and very well said!! These are points I was trying to bring out... but you did a much better job.

I agree, Juan won the mistrial, now he has them rattled, he is not going to stop, such an awesome lawer!

I'm more of a doodler...
stock-vector-cartoon-hangman-s-noose-103864973.jpg

Sleazy or not, many, many people do this type of things (and more) and some may even be people you know or are related to! My guess is this sort of activity is far more frequent than those who aren't doing it realize... it's just that it usually isn't gone over in great detail in court - a public forum. It's private behaviour between (probably media savvy) people who are enjoying their intimate lives in whatever way they want to.

"Sexting" seems epidemic among teens, and I'm sure they aren't the only ones who do this.

People's sex lives (when they're both enjoying it) are not weird - unless/until Dog forbid it becomes public and they happen to be 'unique' in some fashion.

I think the S-term fits JA, but not for this reason. :)

Agreed. We already know that at least a few people posting here have engaged in pretty much everything Jodi and Travis did. It's a bit troubling to read some of the judgmental comments flying around.

Can someone tell me the name of the last woman juan sent to death row?

Hoping there may be some trial footage if not so long ago, curious to see him in action

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me too! I honestly can't focus on the testimony because it's like a droning in my ears. Thanks for the laugh.

So does anybody know if the jury says "yes she's guilty but we can't put her to death" are they then able to give her LWOP or is the DP the only thing the State is seeking. Sorry if I should put this in the legal question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu