jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe, but am not totally sure, that JA said the disc was in her laptop, that she took it out, gave it to Travis, and he put it in his computer. Doesn't really lessen the idea of premeditation, though.

In fact, it doesn't lessen the idea of premeditation at all, IMO. Why would she bring the CD's at all if her trip was not intended to include visiting Travis?

ETA: that is, if there ever were any CD's

I wish Juan would have reenacted the photo with ther left hand thrown over someone's shoulder now, after that May photo and after June 4. Her finger is not the same.

It would definitely have added fuel to her circling the issue, admitting then not admitting from June 4 testimony.

There are probably a hundred and one ways to dispute just about anything she says happen. I don't know how anyone is able to decide which stuff has the biggest impact.

I am still wavering on whether or not the jury is going to go with the DP at this point. Personally, I think its definitely premeditated and the gas/cans and no receipts from her AZ portion of the trip says it all to me. Throw in she mysteriously has a cd to give to him. She knew where she was going.

But I am one person and I have no idea how the jury will believe. What stood out as believable amongst all the lies. So, definitely LWOP. I can't imagine a hung jury/mistrail. Not with all of the evidence. And the magazines, lets not forget those. After the admitting she did it, she still is trying to fabricate the story. :twocents:

You just can't make this stuff up..its just not possible in my reality.

Kelly

heh- heh.. actually I don't think she was THAT "good" at having sex - how can a stone cold psycho be "good" in the sack? she has ice in her veins...she's a zombie --would you want to have sex with THAT ??

ITA! First she offers a guy the chance to do something maybe he's only fantasized about, but once that's over -- there's nothing there. Even Darryl B, who seems to have really cared about her, didn't enjoy the sex enough to want to marry her. Even though we tend to think of men thinking too much with the "little brain," this points out that they want more than just a roll in the hay.

How does she know she wasn't in a fog at the time, if she can't remember now?

Tink

I don't get it either. Maybe this is the way she can explain how she did all these things like cleaning up, taking the gun, etc., although she doesn't "remember doing it." Who knows? She's a logic unto herself.

Also really there is no evidence that Travis knew she was coming to his house... For all we know she came and hid out til all sign of anyone being there was gone....

Did any of his roomates say they saw her? Or said they spoke with Travis that day about her being there? I would think not because than that would have pointed evidence to her being there that day!

So maybe she surprised him middle of day with excuse of cleaning for extra trip money and waited for her opportunity

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4

Found it! You can scroll through these...not sure if this will take you to the actual photo or just to the album. It's about 1/3 of the way down the scrolling area if it doesn't.

I'm not sure if the dark spot/s are blood - has there been any testimony as to whether or not they are? TIA

From your link:
arias49.jpg

arias50.jpg

OT / Juan in action
I just watch Juan on a 48hrs episode on ID channel I am sure it will repeat later. It was about a A young College Grad form Mich living in AZ and Boyfriend was convicted in her murder and they never found her body. Jury said when BF testified for himself on stand it was his undoing ..... !! Juan was great

Thank you for the reminder of this story . . . here is the link:

[ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7405440n"]The Stranger Beside Me - 48 Hours - CBS News[/ame]

21441616_BG1.jpg

Murder victim's Mesa home attracts big crowds

... According to property records, another family bought the 3,500 square foot house in 2009 -- the year after Travis was killed there.

"I know they got a great deal on it because of the situation," said [neighbor].

"They didn't know up until closing dates a couple weeks before closing..they thought someone had just come in and vandalized the house," said [neighbor]. ...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21441616/2013/03/01/murder-victims-mesa-home-attracts-big-crowds

Travis had a lovely home and it was decorated really nicely--- I think about Travis quite a bit and how he was just a typical guy trying to find himself and then he got tangled up with this sociopathic monster and from the moment he met her, he was doomed. It is so hurtful to think about it and can't help but think about his last moments when he realized that she was kiling him and what must have gone through his mind. did he plead with her to stop? you know she was in a killing rage because he was going to Cancun with another woman. that was not going to happen. I would like Juan , in his closing to do what prosecutor did in Texas, count the stabbings, one, two, three, four, five ----until he reaches 29. Bring it home for the jury Juan, bring it home for Travis and his family.

there is no way she really threw that gun in the desert, and take a chance it might be found some day. My opinion is it is at the bottom of some large body of water.

lake mead...hoover dam

I wish Juan would have reenacted the photo with ther left hand thrown over someone's shoulder now, after that May photo and after June 4. Her finger is not the same.

It would definitely have added fuel to her circling the issue, admitting then not admitting from June 4 testimony.

Kelly

I only worry that in that pose her finger will look normal now. Sometimes her finger looks injured and sometimes, depending on the way her hand is positioned, it looks fine.

Hoover Dam

That's what I thought too, but there are SO many camera's there, I mean security is TIGHT! Isn't there another huge lake on the way? Someone was talking about how big it was, but I cannot remember the name of it.

I see my "quotes" post problem has magically been fixed. If someone did that for me, thanks.

In fact, it doesn't lessen the idea of premeditation at all, IMO. Why would she bring the CD's at all if her trip was not intended to include visiting Travis?

ETA: that is, if there ever were any CD's

Well, I think she could argue that she didn't realize the CD was in her laptop, or some such BS, but wasn't the whole reason she stopped at Travis' was to give him the CD? So, what, she's driving around the southwestern US for unknown reasons and suddenly realizes, hey, I have this disc! I'd forgotten! I could give it to Travis!

This is where her stupid over-details get her into trouble. If she packed the CD for the trip, she was planning on seeing him. If she didn't purposely pack the CD, then at what point did she realize she had it and thought it would be a good idea to drive hundreds of miles out of her way to deliver it? :waitasec:

ITA! First she offers a guy the chance to do something maybe he's only fantasized about, but once that's over -- there's nothing there. Even Darryl B, who seems to have really cared about her, didn't enjoy the sex enough to want to marry her. Even though we tend to think of men thinking too much with the "little brain," this points out that they want more than just a roll in the hay.

Personally, she probably was good at whatever she wanted to be good at. Men and women in my experience view sex differently. Men are more visual/hearing oriented and women are more emotionally based. She is not emotional about any of the sex, especially on the tape. Total faker. But, its something HE liked, she thought, so she was able to fake it enough.

Its not her first rodeo. I will agree wholeheartedly with others that JA probably was at some time supplementing her income over the internet or phone.

As for DB, for me personally, he seemed like a guy who at one time or still does had a good relationship with JA that included good sex. And honestly, on his part. Not so much hers. I got the impression from the way he acted while testifying that he was coming off a divorce, his child was his number one priority. That JA knew he wasn't marriage material anytime soon. He just probably gave her the impression 'someday' it might happen. She decided it was taking too long and moved on to TA. A chance encounter. JA only had 1/2 of the dream and wanted the whole shooting match. I know after my divorce it took me 9 years to get married again. I seriously did not want the hassle of putting my kids through another divorce so I waited, even though I was living and in a committed relationship, for 8 of those years. Skewed logic now, but back then made perfect sense.

DB ended up being collateral damage in her scheme. She used him just like everyone else to meet her needs.
Kelly

I guess she just couldn't think of EVERYTHING to do or remember in her "fog" what she actually did versus what she lied about doing. Humph....not so perfect I guess.

Personally, she probably was good at whatever she wanted to be good at. Men and women in my experience view sex differently. Men are more visual/hearing oriented and women are more emotionally based. She is not emotional about any of the sex, especially on the tape. Total faker. But, its something HE liked, she thought, so she was able to fake it enough.

Its not her first rodeo. I will agree wholeheartedly with others that JA probably was at some time supplementing her income over the internet or phone.

As for DB, for me personally, he seemed like a guy who at one time or still does had a good relationship with JA that included good sex. And honestly, on his part. Not so much hers. I got the impression from the way he acted while testifying that he was coming off a divorce, his child was his number one priority. That JA knew he wasn't marriage material anytime soon. He just probably gave her the impression 'someday' it might happen. She decided it was taking too long and moved on to TA. A chance encounter. JA only had 1/2 of the dream and wanted the whole shooting match. I know after my divorce it took me 9 years to get married again. I seriously did not want the hassle of putting my kids through another divorce so I waited, even though I was living and in a committed relationship, for 8 of those years. Skewed logic now, but back then made perfect sense.

DB ended up being collateral damage in her scheme. She used him just like everyone else to meet her needs.
Kelly

I still maintain my position that DB left his wife for Jodi.

My cousin lives in Vegas...homicide det. imagine that. I happen to know that Las Vegas has and never has had a source of water other than Lake Mead. They are running out of water too. On another note...the lies versus the truth at this point has me feeling rather dyslexic...no offense to people who really are dyslexic.

I guess she just couldn't think of EVERYTHING to do or remember in her "fog" what she actually did versus what she lied about doing. Humph....not so perfect I guess.

Especially since I think a lot of her planning was based on movies & TV. While she was well organized in carrying out the murder, she seems to have been really dumb about the fact that movies and TV are not reality. And while she seems to have planned the killing itself, she seems to have really messed up with aftermath. Those texts and the email may her look like an evil witch (which she is).

I still maintain my position that DB left his wife for Jodi.

Anything is possible. I don't recall hearing anything about what the status of his marriage was at that time, just understanding he was divorced at some point.

IIRC, the only thing I do remember completely is that they waited to get involved until after he was no longer her supervisor.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member