jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh- heh.. actually I don't think she was THAT "good" at having sex - how can a stone cold psycho be "good" in the sack? she has ice in her veins...she's a zombie --would you want to have sex with THAT ??

Actually, I've heard it said the crazy ones are the best in bed. I think some shock jock started that rumor.

I still maintain my position that DB left his wife for Jodi.

I'm really guessing here, but I got the impression that DB's divorce was painful enough that he wouldn't even consider getting married again. Somehow, to me, that implies that he didn't leave his wife for JA. Or not totally anyway.

I remember seeing the neatly rolled towels in Travis's linen closet. Every towel was white in there. He didn't have any other color towel.

6b7899f5-b45f-4ce1-ae63-e4bd7367d3d0_zps6ac6ad7a.jpg

RSBM to focus on rolled towels

Egads! Imagine a knife strategically placed in the center of one of the rolled towels with the roll loosened a bit.

JA could have then placed her hand in the center of that rolled towel, grabbed firmly onto the knife and handed the rolled towel to TA while thrusting the knife into his chest without him ever seeing the knife. Ugh!

You would have to be pretty crazy yourself to hook up with such a crazy.

Also, how do we know whether JA didn't take towels in her little murder bag of tools?

Well, I think she could argue that she didn't realize the CD was in her laptop, or some such BS, but wasn't the whole reason she stopped at Travis' was to give him the CD? So, what, she's driving around the southwestern US for unknown reasons and suddenly realizes, hey, I have this disc! I'd forgotten! I could give it to Travis!

This is where her stupid over-details get her into trouble. If she packed the CD for the trip, she was planning on seeing him. If she didn't purposely pack the CD, then at what point did she realize she had it and thought it would be a good idea to drive hundreds of miles out of her way to deliver it? :waitasec:

I love that phrase "her stupid over-details" this way of talking that she uses is what makes me KNOW she's constantly lying-liars embellish their stories way too much

I'm always wondering whether she didn't learn the embellishment art from the CA trial and ramped it up.

I love that phrase "her stupid over-details" this way of talking that she uses is what makes me KNOW she's constantly lying-liars embellish their stories way too much

Yeah, I LOVED it when JM played her whole TV interview where she goes on and on abou the ninjas. It was so real -- how they were dressed, what they did, who said what, she grabbed her purse :what: and so on. Yet she herself admits it's a lie. Makes all her other details look like lies too.

Curious In Indiana..where are you in Indiana? I have family in Fort Wayne and also Columbia City.

Hi Leebee,
I am in southern Indiana, on the Kentucky border. Louisville just across river. Fort Wayne is up north. So do you ever get back to Indiana? I read last night where the East Texas sleuthers said they need to get together like the observers in Phoenix. I would love to see all the Indiana/Kentucky sleuthers gather. Hopefully to celebrate the conviction of JA. Where are you now?

I don't think so. For one thing, I think this is the first time she has told anyone, other than her lawyers, that she disposed of the gun in the desert (although one might have logically assumed that without her saying it). Also, the amount of desert between Mesa and Utah would be impossible to search without more specific, and reliable, information.

Wouldn't that be something if Juan came out with the actual gun during his rebuttal case?!

BBM - Yes!

I know the murder weapons are not needed in the state's case to secure a conviction but ...
Is there any chance JM does have the murder weapons without the DT's knowledge?

If so, can JM still enter them into evidence and use them in his case? TIA​

Anything is possible. I don't recall hearing anything about what the status of his marriage was at that time, just understanding he was divorced at some point.

IIRC, the only thing I do remember completely is that they waited to get involved until after he was no longer her supervisor.

Kelly

Yes, IIRC they met in 2001, he quit his job in 2003 so they could "officially" date. Ironically it was at that time he was also going through a divorce. I bet they secretly were together during those two years, which led to the divorce. You could tell he still had feelings for her during his testimony. He ought to just be glad she didn't kill him!
TA could offer her a MUCH better life. He owned a beautiful 5 bedroom home, had a nice car, money...eveything that DB did not have. MOO

I've read there are quite a few questions from the jury in the basket for JA.
I'm already imagining the laborious, convoluted, mess of answers JA will try to reply to that poor jury with.

The jury has sat there listening to how near impossible it is to get a straight answer to EVERY question that Juan has asked this evil creature.
How JA twists & turns the questions ... Never able to give a straight-up yes/no answer to even the most basic question.

She pulls this baloney with the jury questions ... They're going to realize even more than than do already - just what a huge evasive liar that JA is.

Wonder if JA will say to a juror question (like she's said to Juan) ... "my brain
gets scrambled when people like you ask me questions"
Yeah, this should be interesting.

Nurmi's been able to in part prepare JA ahead of time for the line of questioning that
Juan would likely ask. Not so for the jury questions though - she's really gonna have to think on the fly (or go directly to her "I don't know, it's all a fog for me").
Wonder what the process is ... Can Nurmi sit over there picking his nose and yelling "arguementative" or "defendants already answered that question".

Be afraid Jodi ... Be very afraid.

The reports on HLN regarding these jury questions worry me. By now I had hoped they would have figured out she is a liar. The idea of them still wanting to hear say anything concerns me. I will wait to hear what questions they ask before full blown freak out but IDK why they aren't sick of her BS yet.

:furious:

I thought the first 45 minutes of the show, up until they got to JM questioning Jodi, was pretty good. Better than some of the writeups I've seen, where the reporter clearly hadn't watched much of the trial. Beth Karas and Vinnie Politano were on, and both clearly believe she is guilty.

The only problem I had was the last part when they showed JA on the stand talking about the murder. Like too many other people, the show seemed to think this was a "breakdown" on JA's part. Doubt if anybody here would agree with that.

I'm still really, really disturbed by her behavior after the court recessed on Thursday and they had that short hearing requested by the media. She'd supposedly been crying for three hours before that and yet she didn't seem really bothered by it at all. I would have curled up in a ball on the floor. Wish the jury could have seen it. :furious:

Yes I watched her, over at the table with her smug attitude, drawing like all is well. She makes me ill. When the reporters say she broke down and cried they don't know the JA we see. Even Katiecoo said when the reporters are in the court gallery, they are snickering and whispering loud. Doubt they are even paying attention.

Hi Leebee,
I am in southern Indiana, on the Kentucky border. Louisville just across river. Fort Wayne is up north. So do you ever get back to Indiana? I read last night where the East Texas sleuthers said they need to get together like the observers in Phoenix. I would love to see all the Indiana/Kentucky sleuthers gather. Hopefully to celebrate the conviction of JA. Where are you now?

My quotes problem has returned. Don't get that.
Anyway, I've only been to Indiana a couple of times and my impression was, very green and very flat. I live in West Texas in the land of mountains and the Rio Grande river bordering New Mexico.

I don't anybody here really needs it, but this is a reminder that a murder doesn't just affect the victim, or even the victim's family. There is a lot of fallout from that crime, and pretty much everybody was innocent I think, even Jodi's father.

Can you imagine! Knowing her dad was having dialysis and yet she threw him under the bus with her mom. Ugh.

someone posted on the previous thread a book on the malignant narcissist. i was reading it until 2am. very interesting. it describes jodi arias to a tee. my cousin said the trial will probably go on for another month. after the recross they have to bring on the witnesses which will be really interesting, and the experts. ms arias on the stand admitted she did something terribly wrong to travis alexander but on jvm, via her friend bryan carr, if he can be believed, said she expects a mistrial and then a retrial which will give her 5 yrs. probation, "the prosecutor has it wrong" i think she will be convicted but in her mind will never think she's guilty, she will think she's being persecuted. i hope she is kept away from people forever so this can never happen to anyone else.

I am so behind in all these threads and links and catching up. So many great theories and comments. TY Wsers.

I always thought that ( towel) was a formerly white/cream colored and that it was stained with TA's blood, and that she used that towel in an attempt to clean up herself and or the bathroom. She thought that clorox was enough to do the trick to get the blood out. But, alas noway. Maybe if she threw in 20 large bottles of hydrogen peroxide. In my experience - as a mom, I learned when my oldest son needed stitches- hydrogen peroxide is the only thing that can get blood out and off things/clothes.

But she knew more about KY over babyoil and vaseline for personal lubrication as opposed to the chemistry of bleach and bodily fluids I guess.

YES it is marbled now, it is the dark brown sheets from his bed! She bleached them. My guess is she was stabbing him along the route through the hall to his bedroom, when he reached the carpet, she pulled his head back and sliced his throat. This caused SO much blood, she walked forward a few steps to the bed and pulled the sheets off to come wipe it up, or use them to drag him back toward the shower. On the show last night (some 48 hrs thing, it was the lady with red hair talking? she said it appeared the shower flowed over and flooded the bathroom, and down the hall to the carpet, and she simply slid him backwards, back to the shower.. He was dead at that point. But given the water damage, and water/blood soaked up in things like the carton of paper, the semi-flood would explain how it was easy to slide him back to the shower

bedroom.jpg

If my child was this depraved horrid monster, no way in Hades could I sit in court listening to all of that. I'd be Hasta La Vista baby and write her off.

The reports on HLN regarding these jury questions worry me. By now I had hoped they would have figured out she is a liar. The idea of them still wanting to hear say anything concerns me. I will wait to hear what questions they ask before full blown freak out but IDK why they aren't sick of her BS yet.

I did not know this. I cannot imagine them wanting to ask this pathalogical liar anything! I can't even stand the sound of her hyper/manic MOUTH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba