jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well from previous late night discussions here with many qualified persons its been determined, by me, and all the info...mine is star quality ;)

:floorlaugh:

But we never did a group vote.

I agree. She is so confident in herself that its abnormal.

Yeah, said the defendant who claims she is a frail, pitiful, submissive, abused, confused, meek little victim.

-cough-

That's one thing that I think the jurors will "get"... how superior and controlling and competitive she is, her attempting to seem like an abuse victim falling woefully flat.

Just watching and hearing her every day, displaying this contradiction will (imv) be understood by the jurors FAR more than whatever any expert might say... I can't see how the expert's words could ring true. Then again, there are those who can attribute any behaviour as a symptom of any condition or trait or issue.

I'm already ticked at the DT experts.

Heads up...just got off the phone with Tricia who's asked me to be her guest on her radio show tomorrow night..8pm til...? Link above on this forum. Ask some questions..ok? Please!

What is meaning of life.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Why do people say "Fighting like cat's and dogs? Every house with a cat and a dog, that I've been to, seems to be peaceful. :waitasec:
If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
Who was the better SF 49ers QB; Joe Montana or Steve Young? Why did you choose that one?
Why do people blame the dog for their farts?
If JA beats the wrap do you think she'll be a danger to emus?

I hope those help.

I too was a little stunned at her sexual escapades at 17 years old. It does make ya wonder if there is a history of sexual abuse. Not that it would explain her psychopathy....just wondering aloud.

It seems they're pulling out all the stops. I think the physical abuse she mentioned wasn't much and most likely embellished. If she had someone to throw under the bus for sexual abuse they'd have been called as a witness by now. JMO

It seems as if they had anal sex quite often. Has she ever testified about vaginal? If she has, I didn't hear it.

They had vaginal sex several times, IIRC. The defense is making it seem like that's all he ever wanted and I don't think that's very true.

There are so many different things that could be in play with her
So many things going through my brain that DO add up to some type
of prenatal issues during development.

#1 her comment about that first night and being insecure about him
seeing her genitals.
#2 Looking panicked about the pre boob job pics being shown
not that anyone cares but I don't know any woman that wouldn't whip the before pics out
* way before they would allow strangers to see the after ones.

But yes I think every woman keeps the before and after pics.
#3 she and DB didn't discuss kids ... or he didn't want more
Bottom line Travis wanted kids. If she could not have them that would be a problem .

What is meaning of life.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Why do people say "Fighting like cat's and dogs? Every house with a cat and a dog, that I've been to, seems to be peaceful. :waitasec:
If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
Who was the better SF 49ers QB; Joe Montana or Steve Young? Why did you choose that one?
Why do people blame the dog for their farts?
If JA beats the wrap do you think she'll be a danger to emus?

I hope those help.

It seems they're pulling out all the stops. I think the physical abuse she mentioned wasn't much and most likely embellished. If she had someone to throw under the bus for sexual abuse they'd have been called as a witness by now. JMO

They had vaginal sex several times, IIRC. The defense is making it seem like that's all he ever wanted and I don't think that's very true.

Steely's in da hoouuuussssse!

To be serious, the thing is, they tried to,present some things as deviant and aberrant behaviors that I find quite tame. The pop rocks really? That's just kind of innocent fun IMO. Ejaculating on her back? I was single all through the 80s. For a man who doesn't want to get you pregnant and if you don't want to either and if you don't have precautions, "pulling out" and, well, having a washcloth nearby was not unusual at all. The nice guys would even go wet it with warm water.

I know I'm not alone in this....ladies? This was one of our rooftop happy hour topics of conversation. See what you guys are missing? Lol

Seriously, I've wanted to say "that the best you got?" When JA acts so mortified. GMAB

Oh Girl, You are NOT alone on this one!

Do you think you could plan out the perfect murder?

Nope....as a matter of fact....my best friend, few others and I used to sit around and try back when we were in school together to pass the time. We also used to play a game " what would you be willing to do for a million dollars"

Aaaah the good old day.

Do you think you could?

I went with my DH to the doc this week, and we were having a normal conversation, when he suddenly whispered loudly, "NURMI". What the heck, I thought.
Sure enough a man that must be Nurmi's twin was walking from the clinic to his truck. We both stared at the poor guy. So, ya, my DH got sucked in too. lol

See I don't think that is true. I think you can remain friends with an ex-love if you are truly over each other romantically, but still share similar interests. I'm in my 40's now and am still friends with my high school boyfriend and a one other boyfriend after him. We stay connected probably because of music (most of my boyfriends were musicians and I am a guitar player). Music kept us connected I guess. That's not to say that there was an easy transition from friendship to lover, then back to friendship. I mean, there was a cooling down period after break ups that came after the "I hate you and never want to see you again" period, but because our interest in music connected us in the first place, it was easy to reconnect on a friendship level after some time had past. I've been married now for 22 years and my husband, who is NOT a musician, is totally cool with this. Never gets jealous - thank goodness. There aren't a lot of other women who get the guitar thing (how I WISH there were!) so I have a lot of guy friends. My husband has a lot of women friends through work and his community service volunteer work. It's all about trusting and respecting each other.

THIS scenario makes all good sense to me. I REALLY should've put in some caveats. I posted too quickly. :)

I didn't mean it to be that you could never get over a love and in the end become friends. I totally get that!

What I'm talking about is when you have that break-up discussion/event/whatever and it's HIM doing the breaking up (this is key to me). If you're really into the guy and he's just not into you...he's trying to be nice about it and mentions staying friends. <--This I just can't understand. It would be too painful.

I think in general, maybe not all womankind, this would apply. Like anything, there are people who can handle the balance. I applaud them if they are genuine in keeping it to friendship (with no hope of re-kindling).

I have been there/done that in trying to be friends w/a guy fresh out of a dating r'ship. I fell hard and was deeply hurt that it was over. I did my best to not let the pain show and stay his friend although I was miserable in not being able to have the r'ship we had. It was no fun...it hurt.

I want to clarify - I never said men/women can't be friends. NOT saying that at all. I have plenty of male friends and my husband female friends - that we DIDN'T date.

Again, I was speaking in generalities and Jodi is way beyond any norm. I think she, like many, tried to convince Travis that she could be his friend, but only w/a secondary motive. I mean, look at her track record of keeping in touch w/all of them...strange to say the least. IMO

In the end, she had enough of the pain of not getting what she thought was due to her (as she went on and on about in her letter). She thought she could outlast and when she saw that it wasn't the case... :(

Let's all go to happy hour!! Gosh last time so many different conversations going on at once..we need a happy 5 hours, or day...or weekend!!!

So true - it seems like there are a lot of us within courthouse range. :)

I'm sorry I meant everyone with the exception of Steely Dan ask some questions. :truce:

Oh and the meaning of life is this. This right here. So, there's that. ;)

:seeya:

I went with my DH to the doc this week, and we were having a normal conversation, when he suddenly whispered loudly, "NURMI". What the heck, I thought.
Sure enough a man that must be Nurmi's twin was walking from the clinic to his truck. We both stared at the poor guy. So, ya, my DH got sucked in too. lol

Hahaha. I've been seeing "nurmies" everywhere this week as well. Thin ones too. :what:

There are so many different things that could be in play with her
So many things going through my brain that DO add up to some type
of prenatal issues during development.

#1 her comment about that first night and being insecure about him
seeing her genitals.
#2 Looking panicked about the pre boob job pics being shown
not that anyone cares but I don't know any woman that wouldn't whip the before pics out
* way before they would allow strangers to see the after ones.

But yes I think every woman keeps the before and after pics.
#3 she and DB didn't discuss kids ... or he didn't want more
Bottom line Travis wanted kids. If she could not have them that would be a problem .

I didn't even leave the office with my before pics.

This case has taken up so much of my time it's a little embarrassing. It's gotten to the point where I'm ordering out now almost every night. I've sat through my sons tournament reading here and posting, put off getting medical care, ducked friends and families phone calls....

I think I need an intervention, but I think I'm in the wrong place! .lol!

We who have WS-itis, and apparently there are many, may all wind up at the same place for treatment.... It would be great to see everyone in group therapy!!!

:thewave::websleuther::Banane21::party::nuts: :Banane57:

:rollercoaster::Banane48:Banane43::smilingface (52)::Bananahide: :Bananabert: :lamb:

:bud::spinner::nuts::jumping::Bennymonkey::websleuther: :Banane14: :bananapowerslide:

I didn't even leave the office with my before pics.

My before pics were at home clothed. Sorry I didn't mean like nekked ones... Sorry if I confused anyone.
I didn't take the ones from the plastic surgeon either!

I think she has some "manly" features as well... and have to admit that the thought did cross my mind while I was watching her wiping her fake tears away...but then I am a very suspicious person lol

Jumping into a conversation without reading the pages prior, but I wanted to say when I first started watching Jodi's hands I thought they looked large and kind of manly.

I also thought her lady parts looked a little odd as well.:blushing:

This case has taken up so much of my time it's a little embarrassing. It's gotten to the point where I'm ordering out now almost every night. I've sat through my sons tournament reading here and posting, put off getting medical care, ducked friends and families phone calls....

I think I need an intervention, but I think I'm in the wrong place! .lol!

You are not alone. I had friends check on my welfare today LOLL
Nobody has heard from me or seen me in a few weeks. My ringer is off but the phone is here, I see it light up.. And it better be good LOL
There is 1 apple in the refrigerator. So maybe I will go to the store for food :)

I am seriously laughing over this conversation!! Of course I think my hooha is normal but then wonder if I were to take pics of it like Jodi did hers, and they got posted on the internets, would people talk about how strange it looks? I hope to god I never find out..... lol.

Well, see, that was her first mistake... (taking the pic). Actually, her first mistake was being so unskilled or uninformed (or unconcerned) about lighting.

If you put it in digital form, assume it will be on the internet. That's a rule in my book - one worth believing.

Of course I'm not ignoring her absolutely horrific biggest mistake, I was just being specific to this little issue.

I have never seen anyone who took so many photos without learning a thing about how to take good photographs. It's remarkable. Ah - I guess the camera/photography was just another prop of self-importance? gah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin