jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the golden question. It's really bugging me why not one, but two guys who act like this in a death penalty murder case.

jodi has a way of getting what she wants from men.

Big mistake contradicting Ryan's testimony - a man with no reason to lie.

Proof positive that the new, improved, ready to finally tell the truth, jodi does not exist.

Yes I sure did. Had to read it a few times to get the meaning. Sure looks like you might have been coming from her defensive website. Sorry if I was wrong.

Oh my, no! I cannot stand Jodi, and would be very very sad if she wasn't found guilty and put to death! I don't understand how anyone could defend her!

Things that are funny to me aren't always that funny haha!!!!

IMO - she told him what she was planning on doing, or at least SOME of it. I *think* she called him to tell him it was done.

He wrote the forged pedo letters - she stayed the night with him the night before she went to TA's.

I think he knows A LOT MORE than we think.

and I think Juan knows what he knows and is willing I bet to get him to "betray" her....

Ya know, I'm wondering what she has on these guys (Darryl, Mat). Something Big for them to want to appease her. Since she is accusing Travis of pedophilia, do you think it might be true about someone else she knows. That would be a reason someone would stand by her if she had that kind of dirt.

I know there is no evidence about this. Just wondering WHY these guys and tangling with the case and her.

I was thinking about this too. She recorded and photographed TA. I don't think it was her first time. I'm sure she collects any dirt she comes across and files it away....never know when it might come in handy for blackmailing/alibi purposes.

gitana, quick question........what would happen if the Judge found out that Wilmott is giving Jodi directions from the defens table while Jodi is on cross exam?

I had to go to the store and missed the trial...are they at lunch?
And could someone give me a brief on what I missed, please?

Juan was moving so fast, but did he bring out the one of her first phone calls after fleeing into the desert after the murder was to Matt McCready? Did we know this? Why would she have called him of all people?

Matt McCartney .. but yes ... she also told 48 Hours that he would never betray her.

He is the one who has posted online at a pro defendant website that he, himself, saw bruises on the defendants neck as well as her broken finger, that she admitted came from T.

Isn't this the second time she has made this gesture? Is she communicating to someone?

I thought that too. I think it is a gesture for her lawyers to break the testimony as she is drowning.

We shall have to watch for a patten and see!

Wenwe4's transcripts really show her dodging and avoiding. They need framing!

Thank you wenwe4.

1zoktbl.jpg

:floorlaugh:

That was GREAT!

That's the golden question. It's really bugging me why not one, but two guys who act like this in a death penalty murder case.

i still believe matt and darryl are just men who don't get it. they weren't in her crosshairs like travis was so they didn't see the crazy come out. they probably believed her explaining away any crazy that ever DID come out.

i know men like this----they just really are clueless about things women do----even when it's clear to me they have a manipulator for a GF. 'no, she doesn't want to get married! really, she doesn't.'

yeah, right. i've heard a lot from my guy friends. some men ain't that bright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74