jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so very obvious that this is not the same Jodi who joyfully regaled us with her sexual history and her entire life so willingly while HER lawyer was questioning her. I sure hope that the jury can see this as clearly as we can.

macbethm.jpg

LADY MACBETH
31 Yet here's a spot. Doctor
32 Hark! she speaks. I will set down what comes
33 from her, to satisfy my remembrance the more
34 strongly.
LADY MACBETH
35 Out, damned spot! out, I say!

------------------------------------------------------------

==>William Shakespeare -- MACBETH Act 5, Scene 1
----------------------------------------------------------------

I have been wondering that all along, she was either naked, or she changed her cloths and got rid of bloody ones. There is no way she would not have been covered in blood.

gitana, quick question........what would happen if the Judge found out that Wilmott is giving Jodi directions from the defens table while Jodi is on cross exam?

Like hand signals or blinks or something?? I saw her hesitate and look there before answering a few times on Friday!

Thanks, I didn't think it was that hard to understand... lol. That meme is everywhere so I just assumed... oh well! Some jokes fall flat!

Sper Tmo,
Jokes only fall flat when someone isn't too bright, like me. I apologize.

How many of you have:

a) never killed someone? and
b) the ability to determine whether someone is breathing and alive/or dead?

Just wondering what's par for the course.

Wow she disgusts me. She is repugnant. What kind of sick twist sends flowers t the poor family of the man she just brutally murdered??

Someone who wants to cover her own tail - just what Juan is showing. Go, Juan!! :rocker:

The only thing less tactful would have been to send 27 irises.

Before the ME's report, she may not have known EXACTLY how many times she stabbed him. . .but knew it was in the 20's range. . .:confused::dunno:

Juan was moving so fast, but did he bring out the one of her first phone calls after fleeing into the desert after the murder was to Matt McCready? Did we know this? Why would she have called him of all people?
Good catch!

Ya know, I'm wondering what she has on these guys (Darryl, Mat). Something Big for them to want to appease her. Since she is accusing Travis of pedophilia, do you think it might be true about someone else she knows. That would be a reason someone would stand by her if she had that kind of dirt.

I know there is no evidence about this. Just wondering WHY these guys and tangling with the case and her.
For me its as simple as believing her and not wanting her to face death for a crime they believe she was forced to commit.

She doesn't have to 'have' something on them. She just needs to know them well enough to effectively manipulate them.

It's a lot easier for some people to face reality than others...and the reality that someone you know and care about could be capable of what she did to Travis could be pretty hard to swallow. Human nature + psychopathic manipulation = denial and abuse by proxy.

MOO

Big mistake contradicting Ryan's testimony - a man with no reason to lie.

Proof positive that the new, improved, ready to finally tell the truth, jodi does not exist.

In fact, being a practicing Mormon, he has every reason not to want to reveal intimate sexual contact with jodi. No way would he admit to what didn;t happen.

LOL What makes you think you might have had cuts on your left hand?

Obviously it's because she thinks someone is going to testify that she had cuts on her left hand and she has to amend her story now

She keeps blathering about "bandaids" on her right hand. (And during Nurmi direct also.) Juan threw out the word "gauze". Wondering if someone will testify there was gauze on her left hand.

Umm typically dead men don't make babies!!!

Ahhhhhh she was saying it in past tense.

6 mos later: "well I just said that because I had some of his sperm put on "freeze" so I can have his babies so I hope his baby and my later babies can play together. but I could not say that b/c Travis' family was right there and that would have taken legal action to stop me!" :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

macbethm.jpg

LADY MACBETH
31 Yet here's a spot. Doctor
32 Hark! she speaks. I will set down what comes
33 from her, to satisfy my remembrance the more
34 strongly.
LADY MACBETH
35 Out, damned spot! out, I say!

------------------------------------------------------------

==>William Shakespeare -- MACBETH Act 5, Scene 1
----------------------------------------------------------------

Blood on MY hands? How did THAT get there? Lucky I have that case of CostCo water in the trunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74