jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So red cars are faster...the color is a secret turbo boost. WTFE More Jodi thinking she is brilliant.

Good, he was just stalling her for after lunch and he got exactly what he wanted.

Its not a brain chemistry problem....she is sane and could have lived a productive life....many sociopath and psychopaths are very successful and don't kill (although they can also make someone's life miserable, but thats another story). Yeah somehow her chromosomes did the tango wrong and she likely has some sort of personality disorder, but she chose to kill. Whatever Axis II she has does not prevent her from knowing right from wrong. Can't blame anyone but her choices.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, exactly. I know it's the natural reaction (being sane and all) to react with horror when someone kills somebody, and to think "how could anyone sane do such a thing?". There's a danger of letting all murderers off the hook because of 'temporary insanity'. While I guess it can be possible, people still need to be held accountable for their actions.

Using the word 'sick' or 'damaged' to describe a murderer is apt, but dangerous, because most people with even severe mental health issues don't go around murdering people.

This woman is absolutely grasping at straws...CHP isn't the police??? Good lord, she MUST argue with EVERYTHING...AAAGGGHHH

She's playing semantics again. Many people use the word "police" to refer to all forms of law enforcement (sheriff, highway patrol). She thinks she's cute.

Did anyone else see the look JA gave JM after the Judge decided to break for lunch?

What's up with that?!?

They should just take a one hour lunch break to make up for missy's headache stunt yesterday ..

Red cars go faster. CHPS aren't LE. The logic in Jodiland is a tad bit off.

The hills are alive.........."with the sound of muuuuuuuuuuusic...

Jm should ask her and of all those times you were stopped for speeding were you driving a red car??!!!

I believe today is her new strategy: See jury, now I'm cooperative, admitting all the lies, now I'm totally telling the truth. Then they'll know I'm telling the truth now about defending myself.
That's it exactly in my opinion. She keeps trying on different masks attempting to reach a state of empathy with the jury.

Angry, combatant hasn't worked. We still see it when Juan's getting to her.
Meek, mild hasn't worked because she can't totally control angry, combatant.
Snarky, nasty was frowned upon by the defense team so she knows that's too far.

So we're onto the next psychopathic personality...seemingly honest and reasonable, with leaks of angry and combatant she can't contain, and sweet sing-songing of her favorite testimony, her sexual self.

Same ole JA today I see.

sigh.

"Not the Police department because I would be on the highway"

JM needs to take a long mental health vacation after this trial.

I would likely have lunged at this recalcitrant :censored: right there in court by now!

Santa Cruz, Monterray, . . . pasedena = skipped san diego . . . travis has way of guilting me . . . why don't you come to Mesa . . . I have other plans and other people . . .he would take offense . . . ok you don't love me . . . . it pulled @ my heart strings a little . . . called and said I am coming up . . . I showed up @ 4am . . he stayed up too . . . he watching silly videos of people dancing - not a sexual nature video

reservation to rent card made on line in Redding .. Yreka has rental car companies . . . when went to get rental had to inconvenience someone to take you to get rental . . .not for my bank account! . . . how much did you take with you? between $80 - $200 . .. could it have been $300? . . . I don't remember probably not . . . . don't take morethan $300 - that is difficult . . .cheaper to rent from Redding than from Yreka . . not more convenient . . . .everyone knows everyones' business usually in Yreka . . . ie: when JA was 17 and she skipped class - hx exam - she was studying in her car and her Dad found her . . . you said Yreka is a very small town . . that is not why he found me - I knew why but he found me by driving around . . that's how

you said Yreka small town - that is how your Dad found you . . Yreka is about the same population as when you were in highschool . . . no about 1000 more people now . . . not exploding population . . . might meet up with people you know? yes . . . if you went to car rental place in Yreka they might know you . . .some people might but I hadn't lived there in 10 years. population 7,000 . . .. no Margaritaville . . . worked @ Casa Ramos taking vacation - road trip-business trip. . . . if business you could deduct the gas? . . . yes if that part was for business . . . went to Utah? yes . . . kept receipts and pay attention & kept them (in a shoebox) . . . .all receipts from this trip were thrown into shoebox . .. not all . . whatever left in my wallet . . . I'm not very organized . . . . rent a car in Redding - south on the way . . . 99 miles away - close to 2 hrs . . . just under . . . left house around 5am - @ redding airport by 8:00 am . . . waited a little bit there was a line . . . someone was with you? yes . . .either my brother in law or my sister . . . one did one and one did the other . .they dropped you off? I went alone to the counter . . . . first time before rented car youwent to her house . . .ready to take you down to airport . . . dropped you off and you went to pick up the car - initially rented a car by Mr. Columbo - red one . . . you didn't want red car - it would call attention or stand out . . . you did want to exchange car cuz LE focus on red cars . . . I'm trying to think - I don't think I worded it that way . . I heard theyget more tickets . . . not the police dept because I would be on the freeway . . . on freeway that is the Calif. Hwy Patrol . . .not police - they are law enforcement . . .(again with the semantics!!!! . . . . there is a pattern of behavior here folks . . . . semantics. . . . . Aarrgghhh!)

reluctant to take red car . . . motivated by financial frugality . . . in theory I would be less likely shell out $ for tickets if not in red car . . . speculating red cars get more tickets . . . drivers of red cars tend to drive faster they get more tickets . . . that is what other people do are you going to drive over 10 miles? I have been cited several times when I had the radar off. . . I was going 60+ in a 50 mph zone he clocked me @ 79 . . . . that is over the 10 mile over the speed limit . . . were you going to go over 10 miles over?
objection

lunch recess!

Hmm.. this red car thing is something I've heard before from my grandpa, but I don't believe it! I got a speed ticket for 10 over coming home from chemo w/ vomit all over me and my car was grey! My car blends into the color of the sky here in the Pacific NW!

Every single thing, she has to argue :argue:

It was 90 miles right?

Um, I think it was 99 miles.

It would take 2 hours right?

Um, I think it would be a little less than 2 hrs.

:lol:

Of course she knows it was 99 miles and has to point it out.

I'm surprised she didn't break down her average speed at each point during the trip. I was going 34mph for the first 26 minutes, then I got onto the highway and went 74mph in a 75mph zone (because I'm a law abiding citizen) and when I got off at exit 24-A I went 28mph for the last 13 minutes of my trip.

What's your next question? Why did I hack into Travis' voicemail after I killed him? Oh, I can't remember. Can you rephrase that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member