jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a woman that butchered her ex bf and who lives in a small dingy cell that doubles up as a loo she sure is arrogant!

More than likely this is a stupid question, but it's puzzling me as I'm listening to the trial. When Nurmi follows his objection with "ask and answer," what exactly does that mean?

It's askED and answerED - means he believes the question has already been asked and answered by the witness.

Hello everyone!! I had a busy morning but I'm happy to be here with you all and ready for a Juanderful Day!

Also, vet appointments with a dog and a toddler are exhausting!

Hello Everyone:seeya:

Ready to get on the rollercoaster!

Go Juan! ! !:great:

More than likely this is a stupid question, but it's puzzling me as I'm listening to the trial. When Nurmi follows his objection with "ask and answer," what exactly does that mean?

He's saying "asked and answered" because JM has already asked the question, and JA has already answered.

I'm not an attorney, but I play one in my head. :floorlaugh:

But I THINK he's saying "Asked and Answered", meaning the same question has been asked already and an answer provided.

Ustream already up with Seal (hmmm, it's not Steely on this one?) on my android phone streaming AZFamily...........and I'm headed to car to go to my volunteer gig from 1-4 eastern! Live streaming on the drive in as I fortunately have UNLIMITED download plan on my Straight Talk plan from Walmart! ($45/month..great deal!) See you peeps on the boards later!

:seeya:

I think they are "bored" and not taking notes etc, because they are sick of the murderers lies, they see right through her and I believe they are ready to convict.
Ha! You and my husband share a brain. He said the same thing. I hope it's true.

Ustream already up with Seal (hmmm, it's not Steely on this one?) on my android phone streaming AZFamily...........and I'm headed to car to go to my volunteer gig from 1-4 eastern! Live streaming on the drive in as I fortunately have UNLIMITED download plan on my Straight Talk plan from Walmart! ($45/month..great deal!) See you peeps on the boards later!

:seeya:

Ugh Talking Head saying "a lot of women I've talked to think Juan is a bully and if Jodi ends up crying on the stand it won't be good for the prosecution". Shut Up.

Hello all . Lovely sunny evening here in Perth,Scotland. Waving my beer at y'all. Lets see how the monster is today...

Did some one forget we are starting at 10:15 az time?

Wildabouttrial tweet:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias is here now, she has a green shirt on. I think I have seen this shirt before. We await the judge and jury.

I don't believe it is a habit. I believe he has to say "Right", or it could be considered leading. Otherwise what he says to her is just a statement.

Lawyers in the house today? Is this correct?

Also, this ain't Juan's first rodeo, folks. Everyone KNEW what he would be like. I love it. I was so sick of Dopey.

(brought this over from the other, I don't understand overly sensitive people Juan bashing for being too harsh, boo hoo. Did people forget that she slaughtered a large man?)

I guess I'm too empathetic for my own good. Sorry.

Can someone answer this question.....

How many times will a judge allow a trial to be delayed due to "ahem" illness of the defendent?

Let's say the defendent fakes a headache three times a week?

What if the defendent refuses to get up in the morning claiming "blinding headaches?"

What happens?

Thank you in advance for your answers

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
#JodiArias is here now, she has a green shirt on. I think I have seen this shirt before. We await the judge and jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal