jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a thought about the third gas can that JA is so adamant about returning to Wallmart and yet can't produce a receipt for the return on.

I am thinking she used the 2. whatever gallons in that can to have a nice little bonfire in the desert destroying evidence (her clothes, etc). Maybe she burned the gas can as well, on purpose or because she did not expect the fire to ignite so forcefully and had the gas can too close to her little bonfire.

gas is tricky cuz the fumes will combust. I can't recall if the price on the receipt was the same for the 2 gallons, but could it have been diesel? We've used it to burn brush.

My bf is currently taking care of his dad at his parents' house, all three of them were there yesterday. Since I got him addicted, he has been watching the trial at our house during the day. He was jonesing for the past week since his dad was in the hospital. Yesterday he decided to turn on the tv and later complained to me that every other time he watches it on tv everything is bleeped out and of course yesterday while he is sitting with his parents they were saying the "p" word and "jo" without the bleeping. He was so embarrassed he went to watch in the basement. Poor guy! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

The only thing I believe is when she talks about Travis being "lethargic" When she describes him crawling on the 48 hour interview. I believe in that moment she was describing how he acted after she stabbed him in the back a few times. Oh and I believe she bought a case of water at Costco. That's it... the rest is all ********!!

What is this nonsense about her thinking she'll be aquitted? She's already admitted to killing TA. There is SOME consequence to that regardless of the outcome of this trial. Does she think she might walk away if she can bluff through this?

I don't think she's insane, she offered a plea of second degree after she had come up with this self defense cr@p. She's hoping the state can't prove pre-meditation and at the least all this battered woman nonsense will mitigate the death penality.

Am I the only one who gets really nervous until the trial starts? It's like I'm being called to testify or something. I'm probably just a weirdo!

I do too! Especially today because I think we're getting into the murder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night on here some people were wondering if she gave DB the DVD player that was "stolen" from her grandparents house. When she was asked about having to go back to his house to return a remote and Juan asked her how she ended up with it, her answer made no sense. She said something like "Well, he'd already had it...I don't know how I ended up with it." That did kind of sound like something someone would say to cover their butts if they did give someone a stolen DVD player, forgot to give them the remote with it and had to drop that off later.

I bet you are right on this. I wonder if DB has this or has been asked about it.

What is this nonsense about her thinking she'll be aquitted? She's already admitted to killing TA. There is SOME consequence to that regardless of the outcome of this trial. Does she think she might walk away if she can bluff through this?

Didnt her friend whatchamacallit! Say that he's spoken with the inmate and she's not worried because she thinks there will be a mistrial or she will get second degree. Something to do with the way the prosecution is handling the case? Me Don't say it's verbatim but you get my drift? Someone else recall what he said?
My brain is scrambled!

To the poster making the comment about the shovel! Oops the wrong case! Lol that would be ma'am Anthony.

Good point and could that be why she had her new love interest take his own car! to the meeting they attended? So that he wouldn't see the cool aid stains? Makes sense no?

- especially given her concern over gas consumption.

OmGosh, I am watching HLN and they showed a clip from the trial yesterday that I did not catch. Juan is asking Ja if she is telling the truth and her answer was,"I don't know are you?" Man, you just can't male this stuff up.

That clip is misleading. Here's what was meant:

JM: Am I asking you if you were telling the truth?

JA: I don't know are you?

I really don't find ANY of the jurors seeming sympathetic to JA in the ways I see it. But there was that "navel intelligence" Janine Driver spoke about regarding how people will regard someone's importance.

I've not been really worried about any juror except one and my feeling has changed on him in the last couple of weeks.

Hopefully that juror will not make the final round.

I felt a distinct shock when I heard Juan utter that word. And that was after he called a Brazilian "cosmetic attention to your pelvic region".
:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

I cracked up when he showed the photo and he asked what is that, she said "my stuff"....then he said her butt! lol

- especially given her concern over gas consumption.

And I believe the other woman who was there (sorry, I forget her name) testified that she rode to Chili's in Jodi's rental car and she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Yes?

The other slip....

I watched again today, she clearly says she deleted the shower pics (while discussing his camera) but that would have to have been during the time period she claims not to remember a thing

Yes they had sex, but I can also see her coaxing him into it by saying one more time, just for old time's sake. I look now at that last photo of him alive in the shower, and maybe I'm reading into it, but I see an expression bordering on anger and certainly of impatience. Like, just get the h--ll out of my face, out of my shower, out of my house, out of my life.

RSBM

I totally agree. I think he looks and felt defeated.

It reminds me of when my sister (a recovering alcoholic) was in the throes of her disease. I was very naive and still didn't understand her addiction, I don't think I even realized she she was an alcoholic at that point. She came over to my house to spend the night one night. My house was a "safe haven" for her and I think she came that night to keep herself from drinking (obviously I didn't realize it at the time).

At one point, I offered her a glass of wine (stupid, I know, I'm embarrassed looking back on it but I was so naive then). The look on her face, I can't even really describe it other than defeat. Almost like, "I was trying to stop... but you are putting my drug right in my face..." And of course she drank the wine.

Anyway, I'm not saying TA was addicted to sex with JA but I think he wanted to be done with her and she showed up, she dangled that carrot in his face and he caved. Then he was mad at himself for it, disappointed, and that's what I see on his face in those shower pictures.

Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member