jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #70*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone:seeya:

I was bummed out yesterday, today is gonna feel like one of those groundhog days! Oh well, here we go. :(

I am posting a side by side of JA hand, it's somewhat small, but I don't know how to increase size without losing pixels.

View attachment 30413

I'm going to try again today, but if Nurmi gets into his sex mode, I'm outta there.

Thanks for the pics. I have posted before that I think she is double jointed. My daughter can make any of her fingers look the same as Arias' boo boo.

Did I hear that right last night??? Did Bryan Carr REALLY get on NG last night and say that Jodi's ninja story is STILL the one she's really going with? That she is in jail going fr a self defense acquittal all to spare her family from the ninja's FOUR YEARS LATER???!

I almost fell out of my chair laughing - this guy is too much. He's WOC - way outta control

He's also the one who busted out Jodi's lil bro with a poem he posted about Jodi being poison.

He didn't say it's the one she is going with but it's the story that Carr believes.

Let's just say that I wish I had ocean front property to sell him (Carr) in Arizona .....

I did not have the stomach to listen yesterday even though I have not missed a day of previous testimony. Thank you all for your comments and commentary...my mental health is better because of you!

I believe the sex tape was a set up for sure.

"what's a cream pie?"
and she asks him to repeat himself a couple of times...just to make sure it is recorded nice and clear.

Why? Because she was planning on using it against him so that no "good Mormon" girl would ever want him. Travis' whole life were his Mormon friends and his PPL business (which included a lot of his Mormon friends). That tape would have ruined so many relationships, current and future as well as his business relationships.

What date (or approximate date) was the phone sex conversation recorded?

I am off from work today. Just hoping that JA and Nurmi don't go on and on and on!!!
It seems enough is enough!
Was anything new at all brought in yesterday, a door opened for Juan to enter, so to speak?
Besides the edited sex tape, which I have a real difficult time understamding why that was allowed in!

I just read somewhere that Jodi asked Aaron(Travis`best friend) if they could go visit Travis' home after the murder. Is this true???

Yes. When she came to town for the memorial she asked Aaron to drive
her by Travis' house.

Hello Everyone:seeya:

I was bummed out by the DT yesterday, today is gonna feel like one of those groundhog days! Oh well, here we go. :(

I am posting a side by side of JA hand, it's somewhat small, but I don't know how to increase size without losing pixels.

View attachment 30413

I noticed her pinky finger looks knobby too.
Thanks for posting the comparison photo.

"what's a cream pie?"
and she asks him to repeat himself a couple of times...just to make sure it is recorded nice and clear.

Why? Because she was planning on using it against him so that no "good Mormon" girl would ever want him. Travis' whole life were his Mormon friends and his PPL business (which included a lot of his Mormon friends). That tape would have ruined so many relationships, current and future as well as his business relationships.

absolutely! that tape was an insurance policy for jodi. she had it and she would've ruined him at work, in the church, with a girlfriend, whatever. she drew answers out of him and made him repeat things to make sure they were clear. SO TRANSPARENT!!!!!! :furious:

Like do any of us really believe she had no clue what that was? GMAB! I notice she also tried very hard to make her voice seem child like. She is a good actress, she needs an Oscar ...In more ways than one.

bbm

*in more places than one* :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did I hear that right last night??? Did Bryan Carr REALLY get on NG last night and say that Jodi's ninja story is STILL the one she's really going with? That she is in jail going fr a self defense acquittal all to spare her family from the ninja's FOUR YEARS LATER???!

I almost fell out of my chair laughing - this guy is too much. He's WOC - way outta control

He's also the one who busted out Jodi's lil bro with a poem he posted about Jodi being poison.

Someone needs to shut him up! Shame on HLN for allowing him to spew nonsense :moo:

Does anyone think the sex tape was a set up?

Why would she record him otherwise?

But--if a set up, a set up for what?

Was that tape recorded in May?

It could either go towards premeditation or what I think is that she planned on using it down the road to blackmail him in some way (since none of her other tactics were working towards her trapping him for herself).

JA wrote in her journal that she wished she could die..."that she was of no use to this world".
She then told the Investigator during interrogations that "if she hurt Travis, she would beg for the death penalty".
Then, during trial she reveals of her attempted suicide while incarcerated.

With these 3 instances do you think during the penalty phase it may make it easier for the jury to choose death because of her previous wishes to die???? I'm thinking it might help those that are struggling with that verdict.

"what's a cream pie?"

I agree.

And allegedly even JA's own brother admits that Jodi made the tape to scare off any new girlfriends Travis might have. She had no intention of ever letting Travis move on.

I think sadly it's becoming apparent that what TA's friends have been saying all along is correct. They have said that there was literally NOTHING that could have prevented this, Jodi was bound to kill Travis. And at this point I think the evidence has proved this allegation.

What is that wrinkle on the back of Nurmi's head? I can't stop looking at it.

This one, two sentence, comment has sparked a line of responses that has me laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

Listen up, peeps, I'm at work...you must behave yourselves, you're gonna get me in trouble, they are going to call the folks in the white jackets to come collect me if they keep hearing outbursts of laughter for no apparent reason! :)

By the way, ex-hairdresser here...there is nothing more daunting than nape wrinkles, ESPECIALLY if they get their haircut like Nurmi, do you know how hard it is to get into that crevace...particularly with clippers? LOL

"what's a cream pie?"

I 100% agree!!!!

This was a sex extortion tape 100%.

A girl who flippantly refers to the "j" word as many times as she does, sure as hellio knows what a cream pie is. SO faked.

If this tape were intent on setting up a murder she would have focused more heavily on guided talk about violence. She controlled the flow and she was absolutely fixed on sex extortion. I think at the point it had not yet spiraled down to premeditated murder, but that followed shortly after.

I'm pretty sure she testified on direct that her parents marriage is going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard