Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm a text message that actually references the spidies!!!! They aren't showing it though.

she's holding her head like she did in the Flores interviews...

Um, a vagina can't be hairless. I mean, a vagina is ALWAYS hairless. I think he meant vulva. If you are going to be a perv, Nurmi, at least get it right.

she looks like she is going to lose it...I bet she does on the cross with JM

Sometime over the weekend, looks like somebody got the message to her about her long-winded replies. We'll see how long that lasts. JMO

Starting of with 'tears' and sniffles. :liar:

I know many many women who shave because they like the feel. I wonder if DB liked her that way also?

I am at work today, and this is the first time I have EVER streamed a trial live on my computer while I am supposed to be working. LOL! Man, Jodi has sucked me in just like she sucked Travis in. Of course, in a completely different way -- it's only because I want to watch her dig her own grave!

Question - who is picking out her clothes? I know sometimes private defense attorneys will use a stylist to buy clothes for their client. But when a defendant is represented by an attorney paid for by the state -- do they just send out an intern or something to pick up clothes for her?

BBM

Oh no you just fell into the dark side :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If anyone wants to come to the chat room come on down! It's just myself and Mollyf right now..

More sick liar testa baloney.....gonna be gross and bring us all back (PTSD )
To when we saw her privates

She's trying hard already to pull some emotion out of that black soul!

Oh here come the tears.

<waits for chiuahahahahahah shakin'>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members