Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"she was scared he was going to throw me ..."

This is laughable.

He grabbed her.

On the upper arm & then spun me around.

Yes [grabbed both her arms].

Was scared he was going to throw me.

If you are frightened because of an abusive man, do you make yourself vulnerable by laying down on their office floor.

I'm surprised we have not heard of him making her eat out of Napoleon's bowl, or made to sleep in his little dog bed while wearing a collar.

Poor Napoleon, i can just picture him "dad.......she's back...dad.....DAD!!"

we are so close to the actual murder FINALLY! ever so close to seeing Juan do his stuff :woohoo:

4 jodi free days have been wonderful and seems today has been a good day.defense has practically testified for the prosecution .

love how we all read her like a book about her selective memory,hopefully the jury will too.

OMG MORE spinning!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Any bruises with all this grabbing and spinning...etc.

So she gets a Brazilian ...packs Travis's CDs... But never intended to go there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all fairness, she did see half dozen other men on this roadtrip, several of whom she previously had sexual relationships with. Her hairless status could've been for any of them.

Also, I've repressed those pictures from my memory. Can't recall if it's evident there was a Brazilian. Maybe Juan will find out she got a Brazilian while she got her nails done. You know, all those things broke people can't afford.

She's ribbing her nose and cheeks with the Kleenex ! Trying to force tears! There's nothing there. Fake

if we see her teeth while she talks about rape - she is lying (teeth = small smile)

I have to think the defense has her wear those glasses to distract a bit from her strange cold dead eyes.

Anybody remember "The Ringer" w/Johnny Knoxville. Where he scratches the CD and the boy gets upset. hhhhmmmmmm

She steals all her material from books, movies and youtube!

So - don't know "The Ringer" but I bet you are on to something!

It is not believable that she could see a computer screen on the desk while lying on the floor as she described.

Made me wonder if she snuck in and that was her initial hiding place or something. Too far fetched but with this person - far fetched applies often enough...

Remember one of their fantasies was for her to be under his desk and giving him oral sex. She is admitting to being on the floor while he is at his desk, then the infamous "he spun her around" story is being played. IMO, another sex fantasy being worked on in this testimony, in her own mind.

I'm sorry, but if you hit my side of the cheek... I consider that hitting me in the face. Such a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member