Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised we have not heard of him making her eat out of Napoleon's bowl, or made to sleep in his little dog bed while wearing a collar.

Poor Napoleon, i can just picture him "dad.......she's back...dad.....DAD!!"
She is still on the stand...wait for it. ;)

nurmi and jodi's dulset tones are so draining. i feel putting my fist through the laptop screen :laugh:

if only we all had a dollar for every time she came up with this spun me around BS

So wait a second. She expects everyone to believe that this all happened over a CD? :waitasec:

GMAFB!!!!

:gavel:

She first said he was mad because she dropped his camera.

she can't even get her lies straight.

Nurmi's going to leave the jury with the fictional rape story for the night.

Desperate times...

NURMI! She said she wasn't worried he would hit her! So stop trying to act like he was going to beat the heck out of her.

JODI. How could he have thrown you if you were allegedly pressed against the desk.

"When you say behind your back, what do you mean by that?"

Ugh

She is still obsessed with him. But by killing him, he will forever be hers, in her opinion. She has his life and no one else will ever have him.

You need to send that to Juan for his closing arguements. :rocker:

As pointed out before, she destroyed his BMW, but no anger from TA. Now he's beating her because of a burned CD of photos documenting a relationship that he didn't want, and kept a secret?

Whatever, Jodi.

In the office, she wasn't scared he was going to hit her b/c he had only hit her once before.

Yet a couple hours later she was in so much fear that she had to stab him 27 times, slit his throat from ear to ear and shot him in the forehead.

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Amazing all this happened before or after the 3 to 4pm when roomate was there. Good thing he didn't walk in on this. geez...

aww heck, why am I trying to make any sense with this trial, she's lying plain and simple....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member