Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT? C'mon, we were right there at the murder and you go back? Thats BULL! How unfair to the family... What a ... ughhhh

This is unwatchable. Her performance is horrific. There is nothing she can say that will make anyone belief Travis attacked her or that she had to defend herself. I'm so over her!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

oh the detail about the SS card - fricken amazing. She can even remember the blinds were open!

Body slammed? With no bruises?

When Nurmi interrupted, Jodi was completely startled. She wanted to finish the soliloquy. The teary tone suddenly disappeared, too

{{EYES ROLLING}} Listening to JA!!! I'm better off counting sand pebbles. :banghead:

she was so ready to "cry" ... and Nurmi stopped her momentum... now it's just business as usual.

Oh, Geez! Jodi needs some time to make up yet another "incident" and is now going into detail about something that happened the previous summer when Travis caught her as she tried to run away from him. :rolleyes:

She's avoiding talking about the murder :banghead:

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn YOU are the most boring liar ever Jodi ... oooh stalker story, she's so wrong, window peeper.

How did this "incident" not come out in other testimony already?

So she was spying on him through the window?

She's describing way too much time. Poor poor liar.

I can't even listen to this 2007 story, I'm sure the jury is in the same mode we are. We are right at the murder and now she's back on her rambling voice about 2007. I can't even focus on it, it's just rambling words. I'm still at the shower when you she dropped the camera.

This jury has to be livid.

Total demeanor change!!! Now talking about incident in 2007....she is a flipping nutjob!!!

Did she say... "I think he was spitting"? Or maybe it was the shower.

Wow. He sounded outraged. She really used appropriate force.

How lame. Guilty.

Look at her now. Smirking. She's having a jolly old time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517