Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Feb 19, 2013.
Continue here after you read all of the above information.
Continue discussing the trial here:
timeline and media *no discussion* thread
Links to live media coverage:
timeline by poster rmt:
COURT DOCKET (click case history and enter Jodi Arias)
ask your legal questions here and our verified attorneys will give an answer:
Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
discuss the receipts and checks here:
Arias Trial; Compare the receipts and the monetary transactions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:
Travis Victor Alexander
July 28, 1977 - June 4, 2008
Summary of case and key dates:
Crime Scene Photographs:
Detective's Investigative Report:
BLOGS AND MYSPACE
Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart
WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
Criminal Court Case History
Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias
Beth Karas InSession
In Memory of Travis Alexander
TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
reminder: Minor4th is a verified attorney as is Gitana1, AZ Lawyer and Mormon Attorney
Want to ask them a legal question about the trial? Here is the thread to do so: Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Have you missed something in the trial and need to catch up? Check out the timeline and Media thread:
*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
How to use the timeline thread: scroll to the end and find the date you are looking for in the post as they are in chronological order with the newest additions at the end. Thank you to all who transcribe, post links and pictures.
Rules that need addressed are below:
1) We are a discussion board that is victim friendly. This thread is to discuss the trial. There is a reason why the words **adult content** are in the title of this thread. Some of the content may be offensive to some. If it happens in the trial you can discuss it.
2) DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER POSTERS! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.
3) Don't tell others how to post. This thread is to discuss the trial and if you don't like a particular topic that is being discussed change the subject or roll past the post.
4) Humor is okay but don't take it too far.
5) If you see a post that concerns you ALERT IT! DON'T RESPOND TO IT! Little red triangle upper right hand corner of the post.
6) NAME CALLING AND NAME VARIATIONS ARE A :nono:
7) Do not discuss the victim's family members. You can discuss them in general, express your condolences, etc but DO NOT sleuth them, speculate about them, etc.
8) I think that is all.. but come on folks! This is not hard... just be polite and follow the above. If you want to do something to pass the time during the break check out the Jodi Arias interviews and statement thread.
You are all good peeps..
Now get back to werk
Folks: if you are just joining the thread.... NO off color or sexual jokes please. Discuss the testimony only. :nurse:
1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.
2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.
3) Take a moment and read every post above this one.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*
updated post by tiger with links
I'm moving my good morning over to this new thread so
Good Morning, everyone!!!!!
we're open down in the chatroom if anyone wants to join!
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
I'm out of pocket in a mtg for the next hour. Can anyone post updates on what is being said so we can catch up? I know many of you do, but just asking kindly. Thanks in advance!!!!
Ahem... as I was sayin... LOL
Welcome new people! You will never be the same after joining us here!
My hubby got me a smart phone yesterday for my birthday (yes, I'm late to this century). I just realized that now I don't have to miss any testimony if I'm away from work/computer!! Yessss!!!!! :great:
Happy belated!! Hope you have an extra charger bc JA's looooooooong windedness may drain your battery!! LOL! Enjoy the great gift
Brought over from previous thread...quoting PASA:"One thing I caught is when she was told family and friends say she was obsessed with him she shakes her head in agreement.
It starts about the 6 minute mark. I wonder what Janine Driver would say about it.
She really is creepy. MOO"
Yeah...and she feigned shock and amazement.. "His friends and family said that???"
Please consider this a "public" thank you to our very own attorneys gracious enough to answer our legal questions. What an invaluable selfless service.
My gratitude to all who participate.
We have the seal on ABC15!
I believe she got 9mm so when police came to question her it would show that she didn't own a gun until after his murder and the weapon didn't match. She also had knives when she packed up to leave. I guess none of the knives matched as well. She made sure to have items that didn't match from the crime.
Separate names with a comma.