Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, she is telling the story that what I have thought all along happened did happen. I always thought that she got into his house and he didn't know she was coming. The discussion about the timer on the camera was what I thought as well, that there was no mutual sex.

I'm terrified that there are still going to be people out there ignorant enough to believe that she was an abused woman.

In 1984 the song "You Spin me Round" by Dead or Alive was released, and was released in 2003 and in 2006. It has also been recorded by many other artist.

thinking Flo Rida??? please don't ruin that song for me--its one of my yard working/mowing the lawn songs...when no one is home belting songs....

I'm ready for Juan, I know there has been a few things I have missed so I hope that Juan has caught every lie and inconsistance and look forward to some suprised from him.

Super Excited

Lawd...come on 11:30(ish)!!! I just know my chatty co-worker is gonna bust up in my office about the time this starts. Once she gets started....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Quick, pick up the phone and act like it's important.

Eight minutes!! Everyone go potty and get a beverage! Those of us working, get your fake work out and your finger on the mouse to minimize as needed.

It is good to be around others who think like us when we are listening to this psycho! :)

I told my husband "I've met some of the nicest people at the courthouse". He said "that's because they're into this trial like you". :)

On the days I could not get in I've met some nice people in the hall which made the trip worth the drive into Phx.

Morning WS friends! :)

As I was just catching up here, I thought, we should start a thread where we each explain the inspiration behind our usernames. Some of them crack me up.

TigerBalm, I have to put ointment on my 25 pound yellow tabby cat for a skin condition, and last night I decided to call it "Tiger Balm" in honor of you, lol.

Steely Dan, I know two meanings of your name, giggle. I love the band, and I won't comment on the other. hahaha

OT
Tee Hee...Every couple of weeks I have to relieve the receptionist at my work for her lunch break so I have to work the switcboard for an hour...typically 12 - 1 (Eastern time). Of course, today is my day and I know they are heading into the murder timeframe so I asked her first thing this morning if I could relieve her from 11:30 - 12:30. She said yes, when I came down I told her why, that Jodi was getting to the murder. Then, I also cancelled a lunch one of my coworkers was taking me on for helping her out with a rather large project. Told her I couldn't because they are getting to the murder today. ROFLMAO They both looked at me like I had 16 heads...coworker taking me to lunch said "You're funny".

Love it!

Some people just dont "get us" :waitasec::floorlaugh:

My hubby got me a smart phone yesterday for my birthday (yes, I'm late to this century). I just realized that now I don't have to miss any testimony if I'm away from work/computer!! Yessss!!!!! :great:

I still don't have a smart phone. Really don't want anything smarter than me, LOL!

I'm in a grave and pensive mood. I feel like we're about to watch Travis being murdered (with Jodi's lies) all over again. Let's all be patient for JM will rip her to shreds.

Hi all,
Don't have much to say but normally I'm very much on the fence as far as the DP is concerned. But when "cousin" katie said that's what TA's family wants it made me feel better for some reason, not to mention on death row she will be in solitary 23 hrs a day. Now that is sheer torture for her as she won't have anyone to go on and on and to.

www.azfamily.com

folks, I just noticed that azfamily has, on the box that says livestream, a link to sign up for alerts. Just pointing this out as it may come in handy if and when we ever get to verdict watch.

So far, she is telling the story that what I have thought all along happened did happen. I always thought that she got into his house and he didn't know she was coming. The discussion about the timer on the camera was what I thought as well, that there was no mutual sex.

I'm terrified that there are still going to be people out there ignorant enough to believe that she was an abused woman.

I was expecting her to admit she had a gun for a suicide attempt in front of Travis etc etc etc...

Morning WS friends! :)

As I was just catching up here, I thought, we should start a thread where we each explain the inspiration behind our usernames. Some of them crack me up.

TigerBalm, I have to put ointment on my 25 pound yellow tabby cat for a skin condition, and last night I decided to call it "Tiger Balm" in honor of you, lol.

Steely Dan, I know two meanings of your name, giggle. I love the band, and I won't comment on the other. hahaha

Mine is rather boring. Melanie cuz that's my name :)

or Mel

I told my husband "I've met some of the nicest people at the courthouse". He said "that's because they're into this trial like you". :)

On the days I could not get in I've met some nice people in the hall which made the trip worth the drive into Phx.

I'm so jealous! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member