Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... after 4 years, I would have thought she could come up with a better story than that. Casey A. would kick her *advertiser censored* in a Lie-Off!!!! If.. and big IF, there was any juror that might have been sucked in by any of her story up until now.... after hearing what we just heard, there is no way they could believe her. It took her a total of what? 15 minutes to talk about the murder??? After 7 DAYS of listening to her dribble? pfffffft

Lie off. :floorlaugh:

The thought of the two of them in the same room...frightening!

I'm watching the trial DVR'ed so I'm a little behind, but she just stated how she ran into the closet while TA was chasing her and grabbed the gun which is high up on a shelf. She just says also that she knew the gun was there b/c she had to clean and she found it up there. Yet, to get to the shelf to clean she had to stand on a seat. Which I was thinking by the pics (before she even mentioned a seat to reach up there) how she would be able to reach up there in such a rush to get a gun while she's being chased.

Yes and don't ya think Travis would have caught her and pulled her off the shelf because it was His gun and surely he knew where he stashed it?? pfft
Is Katiecoo at the courthouse today? would love to know how the Jury was taking this all in..
I missed the new story, audio problems, no doubt more trashing Travis... :furious:

Paraphrasing:

Nurmi: What else did you do to prepare for your suicide?

JA: There were things I didn't want people to know about Travis and me, so I got rid of the Spiderman underwear.

Nurmi: Was there anything else you did?

JA: What? I thought the only reason for this question was for me to give a ******** explanation about the Spidies. Is there something else I'm supposed to account for?

If I were on the jury,, I'd be hoping the Prosecutor will decide to change the charge and give her a Plea deal.

I'd never vote a death penalty. I don't think there was premeditation.

That is actually what lost the case of Casey Anthony. No other options given.

They do have other options.

And they're a DP qualified jury.

If you would never vote dp, you wouldn't be on this jury.

That's not what lost the CA case. There were other options there too.

OK
JA wants to PROTECT TA from his dirty secret!! How noble!!!

And then she is preparing for suicide. The suicide story will be as phony as her lead up and account of the murder.

Also women do not commit suicide with a gun
they OD or jump.
Mindy McCready's family might beg to differ

I can't wait til Juan reminds this jury of all the very coherent LIES she made up over and over again under interrogation shortly after she committed this murder.

To all of the guests who are following the trial of Jodi Arias here on Websleuths: Please consider joining us so that you can share your thoughts on the case.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned but for people who may not have seen the Dr. Drew show last night...

Gus Searcy was back on and told Drew once again that Jodi called him the night of the murder (@ 3am) and told Gus that Travis was dead. Gus said it would be on his phone records. This was the information that would have either hurt or helped Jodi as he had asked her where she was and she answered that she was in northern California. I don't know why, but I tend to believe this one statement from Gus. Maybe because he is insistent that his phone records would confirm the call.

I suppose it makes no difference (if it's true) right now, but at the time of the murder this would have been helpful info and helpful testimony IMO.

Yes and don't ya think Travis would have caught her and pulled her off the shelf because it was His gun and surely he knew where he stashed it?? pfft
Is Katiecoo at the courthouse today? would love to know how the Jury was taking this all in..
I missed the new story, audio problems, no doubt more trashing Travis... :furious:

Headed there in 1....2.....3....or is it 3....2.....1....?

Did the jury hear/see any of the interviews that Jodi did early on....

Did she say what she did with these items? and the gun? her clothes?
The rope she threw in a dumpster, the gun in the desert and I don't know if she stated where she put the clothes. Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

Jodi said she called home, told her Dad when she walked in on Travis making out with someone else. She also said at that time she and Travis were not exclusive.

What did she tell her Dad since they were not exclusive?

Moving on... I'm saying LWOP.

" And I remember him telling me a five yr old could hold a camera better than me."

She just had to get one more pedophile accusation in, just in case the jury forgot.

Interesting...no other injuries - self defense claim. No injuries, no bruises from TA's violent attack throwing her to the floor? Look at his injuries. She got a slit from a glass earlier.....nothing else!!

on the same exact finger that was broken. if i were there in that court room i would be happy for the lunch break. i would want go get outside for some fresh air. jmo

Is Phoenix near Tucson? Apparantly its dumping snow in Tucson right now! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme