jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think my favorite was her digression into the 'he almost killed me before' story. huh?? oh yeah! she forgot to give us a good reason why she was in fear for her life so made it up as she went along.

She was TOTALLY making it up on the fly! :floorlaugh:

I was confused yesterday when KN kept on the things JA did after the crime. She behaved like a cold-blooded murderer, trying to protect herself. Why would the defense see any benefit in exposing that?

Travis is coming after her, she running for her life and she does a spiderman jump to the top shelf for the gun..he opens the bathroom door that leads to the closet...she runs right passed him back into the bathroom instead of going out the door. Now she's in the bathroom, travis is getting low like a line backer, he charges, they fall to the ground BOOM the gun goes off and she just blacks out....yep this is how Jodi described it. Crazy and unbelievable

Yes, and even better, he was naked and dripping wet at the same time!

All the knives were in the block. I would think if both roommates state they did not touch the dishwasher that would prove she did not use that knife. Also the ME can sometimes tell what type of knife was used. Some of Travis' wounds were deep so I would think it would have had to have been a substantial knife with a heavy handle. Not the Dollar Store variety. jmo

I think the ME already testified that none of the knives in the kitchen matched the knife used!

Good morning! I've had to miss a lot of the last couple of weeks due to work (grumble) and the court's schedule, but I'm off today, Monday and Tuesday. Perfect timing! I've been able to keep up thanks to you all, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Cannot wait for cross today. She won't have Nurmi leading her through her script, won't get to tell her life story, won't get the "awww... tell us how you feel?" carp. Juan is going to wake her up out of that black out real quick, yes indeed.

I need some Juan pom-poms! Juan-poms!

I was confused yesterday when KN kept on the things JA did after the crime. She behaved like a cold-blooded murderer, trying to protect herself. Why would the defense see any benefit in exposing that?

it's the old 'bring it up now and take some of the punch out of cross examination' tactic. he knew JM would do it if he didn't.

Happy cross examination day, everyone! :great:

Hate to be Debbie Downer, but I have a bad feeling

she's "sick" or she attempted suicide (she wrapped a bedsheet around her neck in preparation for hanging but when she realized how unattractive it made her look, she had to stop, oh the trauma)

I dunno, I guess I won't believe it's actually going to happen til I see it

She said she purchased the gun to commit suicide.. Why didn't she just use one of the other guns in her grandparents house?

I think she wasn't done yet. I have to wonder if she didn't have a list of people that pi**ed her off. Probably the Huges at the top for not liking her and trying to convince Travis to stay away from her.

Just my thoughts and I'm sure its been said 1000 times :)

I read on another site this morning, that it would be closed session court today, and that they suspected Jodi would be asking for the plea deal (LWOP, no appeals) because all her experts said she did so badly yesterday. Is this true? I hadn't heard it anywhere else.

Also, I think Nurmi lost control of her yesterday. They had a plan, a script, they have gone over time after time, but know-it-all Jodi took control, broke free, and did what she thought was best. They say the devil is in the details, and I have never heard details like Jodi gives. She show her true self. It's her right. And she did a wonderful job, making herself look like a liar, speeding herself along to death row.

I can only imagine what it will be like with JM. Nurmi knows she can't be controled. JM doesn't want her under control. I think she may be removed from court in a strait-jacket. (oh, I forgot about the shock belt!) Would that be a show! But, then they would change her plea to insanity, because she just proved it.
I have a lot of thoughts this morning, can't wait for what is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning! I've had to miss a lot of the last couple of weeks due to work (grumble) and the court's schedule, but I'm off today, Monday and Tuesday. Perfect timing! I've been able to keep up thanks to you all, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Cannot wait for cross today. She won't have Nurmi leading her through her script, won't get to tell her life story, won't get the "awww... tell us how you feel?" carp. Juan is going to wake her up out of that black out real quick, yes indeed.

I need some Juan pom-poms! Juan-poms!

Right? I'm doing the Snoopy happy dance over here. This will be EPIC!!!!! He's going to derail the Jodi pity train.

I can't get past when he gets out of the shower "picks her up and bodyslams her", she "starts running". She didn't get up. Also, it doesn't sound like she banged her head on the tile which would absolutely happen if someone picked you up and bodyslamed you onto a ceramic tile floor. Ouch. In addition to an nasty and potentially serious head bang, it's likely you would have had the wind knocked out of you. This is all so freaking implausible.

You know how we say there is a little truth to some of her lies. I believe maybe he did knock her down when he turned around in the shower and she had a gun pointed at him. Body slam....no way.

When my husband heard her say she was body slammed he said "she's been watching too much WWF".

Interestingly, she probably picked up the phrase from some of Travis's regular UFC parties.

She can be so very transparent.

You don't suppose she was trying to connect with any gridiron and grappling fans on the jury, do you?

She 'fumbled' the camera like a football... Travis came at her low like a linebacker... Travis was a wrestler... He wrestled in high school... I didn't want him to get me in one of those holds...

I think Nurmi was "attempting" to address each facet of the State's opening statement and case in chief (but Jodi didn't take the cue as Mormon Attorney so eloquently said earlier).

She couldn't lie good when she really needed to. When Nurmi needed her to say something she said the opposite of what he was reaching for. For example the gun..

she goes off script and says she didn't buy it to kill herself but because she was going panning for gold and on a guy camping trip where she was the only female and the water was pretty and sparkly and oh she met them at the purple plum and they were her friends but they were guys and you know how guys get when they drink and so on......

Is it wrong that I'm trying really hard to have my 1 year old and my 2 year old synchronize their naps today so I can watch the trial? We'll see if they cooperate :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Dunno! Sure sounded like 'consciousness of guilt' to me.

i think my favorite was her digression into the 'he almost killed me before' story. huh?? oh yeah! she forgot to give us a good reason why she was in fear for her life so made it up as she went along.
Ahaahaa, I noticed that too!

she's "sick" or she attempted suicide (she wrapped a bedsheet around her neck in preparation for hanging but when she realized how unattractive it made her look, she had to stop, oh the trauma)

I've had that same feeling all morning, I will actually be pleasantly surprised if court is in session today, I really expect someone on the defense team to get 'sick'. I really think Nurmi wants the last of Jodi's direct testimony to remain on the juror's ears over the period of a weekend.

I REALLY, REALLY hope I'm wrong.

MOO

neither do I...I am tempted to call the jail to find out if inmates are allowed to keep razors....but I am sure Mr. Martinez already knows. I hope he brings it up!!

I used to be a jail guard in a different life and inmates were given razors but they were signed out and accounted for. They could go do their shaving but had to return them. They couldn't have them in their cell or keep them with them for a length of time. They were meant for when the showered and that is it. They were inspected after to make sure they weren't missing any pieces. Therefore I call bull****.

Oh a true Narcissistic sociopath thinks she can handle this easily. She won't easily miss an opportunity to be on this stage. She thinks she's stronger and smarter than Juan Martinez.

She would be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member