Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Feb 19, 2013.
Continue discussing the trial here:
thread #21 thread #23 thread #24 thread #25 thread #26 thread #27
thread #28 thread #29 THREAD #30 thread #31 thread #32
thread #42 thread #43 thread #44 thread #45
timeline and media *no discussion* thread
Links to live media coverage:
timeline by poster rmt:
COURT DOCKET (click case history and enter Jodi Arias)
ask your legal questions here and our verified attorneys will give an answer:
Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
discuss the receipts and checks here:
Arias Trial; Compare the receipts and the monetary transactions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:
Travis "T-dogg" Alexander Memorial Video - YouTube
Travis Victor Alexander
July 28, 1977 - June 4, 2008
Summary of case and key dates:
Crime Scene Photographs:
Detective's Investigative Report:
BLOGS AND MYSPACE
Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart
WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
Criminal Court Case History
Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias
Beth Karas InSession
In Memory of Travis Alexander
TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
reminder: Minor4th is a verified attorney as is Gitanna1 and Mormon Attorney
Want to ask them a legal question about the trial? Here is the thread to do so: Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Have you missed something in the trial and need to catch up? Check out the timeline and Media thread:
*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
How to use the timeline thread: scroll to the end and find the date you are looking for in the post as they are in chronological order with the newest additions at the end. Thank you to all who transcribe, post links and pictures.
Rules that need addressed are below:
1) We are a discussion board that is victim friendly. This thread is to discuss the trial. There is a reason why the words **adult content** are in the title of this thread. Some of the content may be offensive to some. If it happens in the trial you can discuss it.
2) DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER POSTERS! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.
3) Don't tell others how to post. This thread is to discuss the trial and if you don't like a particular topic that is being discussed change the subject or roll past the post.
4) Humor is okay but don't take it too far.
5) If you see a post that concerns you ALERT IT! DON'T RESPOND TO IT! Little red triangle upper right hand corner of the post.
6) NAME CALLING AND NAME VARIATIONS ARE A :nono:
7) Do not discuss the victim's family members. You can discuss them in general, express your condolences, etc but DO NOT sleuth them, speculate about them, etc.
8) I think that is all.. but come on folks! This is not hard... just be polite and follow the above. If you want to do something to pass the time during the break check out the Jodi Arias interviews and statement thread.
You are all good peeps..
Now get back to werk
Folks: if you are just joining the thread.... NO off color or sexual jokes please. Discuss the testimony only. :nurse:
1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.
2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.
3) Take a moment and read every post above this one.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*
updated reference link by Tigerbalm
I am definitely faking a migraine tomorrow so I don't have to go to my Moms Club meeting. I can't wait to see Juan really make her shake like a chihuahua!
I agree. Imagine if you were constantly gauging what you said, while trying to remember what you've already testified to, while trying to configure an appropriate demeanor, while recalling whatever evidence could be considered damning, while also trying to elicit a certain response from the jury.
I'm glad its her and not me. Of course I'm very human - I'd have broken down 30 seconds into my testimony begging for forgiveness and mercy more than likely. JMO
I hope Juans first question after showing TA pics of the horrible brutality ...is how does it make you feel seeing his body this way? And then he may xsay so it stings when you get cut?
Just marking my spot...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mods: When I go to post a reply and the door gets shut on my face at the end of a thread, it makes me feel really sad. It's definetly not the best part of my day.
Nobody has asked me how I feel in the last 10 minutes (Nurmi style) so I'm just going to volunteer how I feel randomly.
:couch: <----- Therapy couch "How does that make YOU feel?"
Finishing happy hour w Katie and bill d drew's producer- home in an hour or so
Watching JVM and Wendy Murphy seriously needs a new hair stylist. Yikes, it looks like she sped to the show 100 mph on a motorcycle into a good headwind.
Anyone that can get on tv, & say that JA is a victim of domestic violence makes me want to vomit...
Talk about the best of times, the worst of times...
Best? I have the day off work tomorrow.
Worst? I will have no electricity at home (fuse box being replaced), so no TV, no internet and I have to stay at home. AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG.
They said maybe the electric would only be off 2 hours - so if they start at 8am .....it might be ok.
Separate names with a comma.